Misty C. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means nothing. Where there is one custody lawyer...there are more a phone call away from her with the specialty of criminal law. ;)

which is generally considered to mean when a suspect or person in custody exercises their Miranda rights and refuses to speak with LE either at all or outside the presence of their attorney. I see no evidence that anyone in this case has lawyered up. As far as a criminal attorney being a phone call away, I'd say that's fairly true for anyone. Criminal attornies are readily accessible especially in higher profile cases.

They have confirmed he was at work and, IIRC, his lunch break is 30 minutes. The drive from the job site is 26 minutes one way.

Has it been confirmed at what time he reported for work that day?

At first he stated he worked a 12 hour shift... His pastor claimed he told him he went to work and when he returned home from his 8 hour shift his daughter was missing...

Also, do you are does anyone else know how far in miles his job site is from his residence?

which is generally considered to mean when a suspect or person in custody exercises their Miranda rights and refuses to speak with LE either at all or outside the presence of their attorney. I see no evidence that anyone in this case has lawyered up. As far as a criminal attorney being a phone call away, I'd say that's fairly true for anyone. Criminal attornies are readily accessible especially in higher profile cases.
Yes. I am well aware. Maybe it is time for Misty to obtain counsel as it appears she is currently being placed into the position of taking the fall for this guilty or not. Of course, if she did do something to Haleigh...we all want her to just confess and get it over with to find her. With a lawyer, the likelyhood of this ever happening will drop to near zero.

Has it been confirmed at what time he reported for work that day?

At first he stated he worked a 12 hour shift... His pastor claimed he told him he went to work and when he returned home from his 8 hour shift his daughter was missing...

Also, do you are does anyone else know how far in miles his job site is from his residence?
I can't remember off hand the exact mileage. You can probably find all that information on Ronald's thread.

I'd sure love to see their phone records.

Boy, wouldn't that make our lives easier? I personally would like to see all the evidence from that particular night, from phone records to any and all evidence from the trailer plus the forensic reports on the evidence. I guess we can dream, can't we? :)

I can't remember off hand the exact mileage. You can probably find all that information on Ronald's thread.

What I am trying to convey is if he worked an eight hour shift that night and got off at 3:00 am he didn't go into work until 7:00pm..
He stated he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, and she kissed him goodbye and told him she would see him when he got home from work.

Wonder what happened after he picked up Haleigh at the bus stop before he went into work at 7:00 pm?

What I am trying to convey is if he worked an eight hour shift that night and got off at 3:00 am he didn't go into work until 7:00pm..
He stated he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, and she kissed him goodbye and told him she would see him when he got home from work.

Wonder what happened after he picked up Haleigh at the bus stop before he went into work at 7:00 pm?
It depends on what can be confirmed as being true. Brother stopped in with his children and left around 5:45 pm. AC man was there about that time according to Misty. Grandmother Sykes reported she was there at 7:00 pm and saw Haleigh alive and well. No report on when she left exactly.

Good question. I have searched the boards and RC's thread and still haven't come up with the post that stated his hours at work.

I do think it was sleuthed out earlier on, and I failed to make note of it.

Do you happen to have the link that shows where he was due at work at 7PM? Thanks in advance!

IDK, Surfinsue, seems LE are satisfied "so far" with RC's interviews..

I was torn with this myself. I knew he went to work but wondered if he had an hour lunch break or whatever it would be called at that time of the morning. I don't know how long the travel is for him between home and work but he sure seems he's covered with his alibi of being at work when this happened.

I also read Misty was gone for 3 days where did she go and when did this take place, who was she with?

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

The "s" word has come up before in relation to the polygraphs:

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

The "s" word has come up before in relation to the polygraphs:

"Satisfied" can mean many different things to different people. To LE it could mean they are "Satisfied" they know they aren't telling the truth. To Ron & Misty it would mean LE is happy with the results.

Also it could mean that LE didn't consider them suspects, which we know isn't true because they haven't cleared them yet.

If Misty did do something to Haleigh, I would think whatever happened took place away from the home and she came back to put Rj to bed before Ronald came home then stage the scene. I would also have to think she acted alone which makes it a difficult case to prove without her confession or a body.

Good question. I have searched the boards and RC's thread and still haven't come up with the post that stated his hours at work.

I do think it was sleuthed out earlier on, and I failed to make note of it.

Do you happen to have the link that shows where he was due at work at 7PM? Thanks in advance!

SS... I don't have a link.. I'm trying to find out..LE states he has a legitimate alibi for being at work for eight hours...If he worked an eight hour shift that night and got off at 3:00 am. I would assume his shift started at 7:00 pm the night before..

"Satisfied" can mean many different things to different people. To LE it could mean they are "Satisfied" they know they aren't telling the truth. To Ron & Misty it would mean LE is happy with the results.

Also it could mean that LE didn't consider them suspects, which we know isn't true because they haven't cleared them yet.

I'm with you, kikid. :smile:

According to Misty, she woke up a 3:00, got up to use the bathroom, noticed the door was open and ran back to the bedroom to get her cell phone and called Ron. He was pulling up in the driveway as she called.

There's a fuzzy line on the tail end of his shift too. :confused:

I'm still searching. The timeline of RC's departure from home to work, the time his shift began and ended, and his departure from work to home, to include the milage from work to home have all been sleuthed. It's just lost somewhere in these boards -sigh.

According to Misty, she woke up a 3:00, got up to use the bathroom, noticed the door was open and ran back to the bedroom to get her cell phone and called Ron. He was pulling up in the driveway as she called.

There's a fuzzy line on the tail end of his shift too. :confused:

Indigo, As told to MV by both of them..There is also an inconsistancy in that story.

SS... I don't have a link.. I'm trying to find out..LE states he has a legitimate alibi for being at work for eight hours...If he worked an eight hour shift that night and got off at 3:00 am. I would assume his shift started at 7:00 pm the night before..

I thought we read that he worked a 10 hour shift, starting at 4:30 till 3 with a 1/2 hour lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez