Misty C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could LE be waiting to arrest Misty when she turns 18?
Is that when she won't be a minor in Fla law???
Just a thought.........

Could LE be waiting to arrest Misty when she turns 18?
Is that when she won't be a minor in Fla law???
Just a thought.........

Trust me when I say that the state of Florida has no qualms charging minors as adults.

Why do you reckon he/she removed the shirt then? Right there in the middle of an abduction? Wouldn't that wake the child up? I figured that the explanation might be that Haleigh changed clothes herself without telling Misty but do you think that the abductor might have spent more time there that night and removed the shirt earlier, before carrying her out?

Yes I've said before that unlike bedding, Haleigh could have changed shirt on her own of which Misty could have been unaware--either because she was out of it or not there. Both this shirt that mysteriously appears in laundry and blanket washing have always suggested the possibility of a betwetting incident. Perhaps one which Misty did not discover until arriving home hours later, one in which obviously soiled blankets would demand her immediate attention but prior to which Haleigh could well have removed her own top if damp toward the lower part. The toddler bed, if encased in plastic like most, could have easily been wiped down w little trouble. A bedwetting incident on a traditional mattress in the larger shared bed however would not have been such a simple clean-up, could have provoked Misty--and could be detected had LE inspected the bed promptly. JMO

MANY inconsistencies regarding Misty's statements/actions. Unless I misunderstood; Misty's mother said tonight that they (Misty/Haleigh and Jr) slept in the dark. I thought Haleigh was scared of the dark. In addition, how could the back door be "wide open"......it closes on it's own (per NG video). As well as she never EVER mentions she continued outside of the "wide open" backdoor and looked or called for Haleigh. How could she make a bed if Jr and Haleigh were sleeping? How can you mix up 8:30 and 10:30 that the children were asleep. How can you not know what the child that you put to bed was wearing and then come back and say what the child was wearing and then that particular article of clothing be found with the dirty laundry? Why would you say "This is what Haleigh would have wanted" <----PAST tense referring to her marriage to RC.

The excuse or explanation offered by TN during same NG tour when pointedly asked the same question I believe was that there was "always dirty clothing" left on the floor of the doorway preventing it from closing. So which was it... was the door "always locked," or was it "always open" due to laundry strewn on floor of doorway? :waitasec:

:parrot:

I don't see a JVM thread so I'll put this here under Misti. They just showed her saying that "Haleigh was MY baby" and "She'd rather be with me than her own Mother". Wow.

:no:

that's just not right....seriously... Crystal is laid up in a hospital room suffering from a seizure, not knowing where her daughter is, if she is alive, dead, being tortured....and this girl says something like this?

I haven't been a pro-Crystal person. I have had my suspicions about her along the way....but this is just beyond wrong!!! :furious:

I don't see a JVM thread so I'll put this here under Misti. They just showed her saying that "Haleigh was MY baby" and "She'd rather be with me than her own Mother". Wow.

Wow ..
That's pretty harsh!

Why wouldd she say something like that? :waitasec:

Was that a clip from an older interview? I saw it last nite or this morning when looking at older clips

:waitasec: ok so why didnt ron call 911 if he was home before she called her mom ?

I think the reason that Ron told Misty to call 911 is because she was the one that was at home when Haleigh disappeared. The dispatcher would ask questions pertaining to the disappearance and Misty was the one with the answers. If Ron had made the call he would have had to ask Misty the question that the dispatcher was asking and then repeat the answer back to the dispatcher. It would have taken twice as long and it wouldn't make a lot of sense to do it that way.

Did she talk to Cobra (the PI) about doing the re-enactment in the trailer or did Ron?..It's hard to tell from what Cobra said but he claims she backed out at the last minute anyway.

It sounded to me like Cobra was the one who was trying to talk Misty into doing the re-enactment but she didn't want to and ended up walking away from him and leaving from where ever they were.

For some reason I just have a hard time believing this MC. One thing that struck me as odd is when MC says "I didn't do anything WITH that little girl." WTH? I would think she would've said "I didn't do anything TO that little girl." Especially if someone is accusing her of doing something to Haleigh. And what's with the "little girl" her name is "Haleigh."

I wouldn't pay to much attention to how a person says things. She may have said WITH because Haleigh is missing. Calling her "that little girl" is no big deal. Sometimes when I'm talking about my great granddaughter I will say "that little girl" is the cutest thing in this world." That doesn't mean that I am disrespecting her by saying "that little girl." I love that little girl more then life itself and sometimes I think we get to picky about the way people say things. Most of us don't censor every word that we say. My great granddaughter isn't a "thing" but that is also in the above sentence.

We need to remember the stress that Misty was under and how horrible she must have felt that Haleigh disappeared while she was watching her. Besides, she is barely 17 yrs old. Some of us just don't talk like others think that we should I guess. But it doesn't mean a thing.

Was that a clip from an older interview? I saw it last nite or this morning when looking at older clips

I'm not sure when that interview was done. I'd never seen this one discussed before. Just the one where Misti said the kids loved her and that she was like a mother to them. The statements I heard today sounded angry and very defiant.

When this story first broke and I heard Misty say this I was shocked. What was she trying to prove, Crystal was not bad mouthing her, so what gives? Misty is young and immature.

I think if Misty was hiding anything at all she would have broken by now. LE has spent so many hours talking with her and she is young. I think they would have found a way to get her to tell the truth if she was lying or leaving something out. As emotional as she was in the beginning I have no doubt that LE could have gotten the truth out of her.

Everything could have gone just the way she told it...she put the kids to bed...did some laundry and house cleaning...made her bed and put a blanket over Haleigh and then she went to bed. She got up to use the bathroom and noticed that the kitchen light was on and went to check. She noticed that the door was propped open and she went to check on the kids and Haleigh was gone. She tried calling Ron as he pulled up in the yard.

I have no doubt that things were a little scrambled and that she has remembered little things since then. I know when something tragic happens a person has a hard time remembering their own name much less exactly how everything went from a certain time. Unless you have had something horrible happen in your life it is hard to understand how the brain seems to shut down and you are numb and can barely think.

I think someone was using that little hut and chair across the way and watching the mobile. They knew the routine of the family and when the lights went out he waited for awhile and then went in and took Haleigh.

The gal that brought her dog over to the mobile...she said that the dog hit on an area by the railroad tracks THREE times. That tells me that Haleigh was there that night. Is there a road or path by the tracks? A way to drive in after dark and leave the vehicle? Water?

I think the reason that Ron told Misty to call 911 is because she was the one that was at home when Haleigh disappeared. The dispatcher would ask questions pertaining to the disappearance and Misty was the one with the answers. If Ron had made the call he would have had to ask Misty the question that the dispatcher was asking and then repeat the answer back to the dispatcher. It would have taken twice as long and it wouldn't make a lot of sense to do it that way.

Well I have to disagree with you on this one. Whether he was there or not Haleigh was HIS daughter. I don't care if I had to translate back and forth, if it was my daughter. This whole thing sounds crazy to me. But I do feel that if he was indeed there at that time he should've been the one to call the police.

The gal that brought her dog over to the mobile...she said that the dog hit on an area by the railroad tracks THREE times. That tells me that Haleigh was there that night. Is there a road or path by the tracks? A way to drive in after dark and leave the vehicle? Water?

(respectfully snipped, bold mine) Buffalo Bluffs at Tyler is where Haleigh was both picked up at and dropped off from her school bus every day--including as recently as 3:20 that afternoon. This also accounts IMO for the entire length of Tyler St. which would have been the route she followed home. JMO

:parrot:

Well I have to disagree with you on this one. Whether he was there or not Haleigh was HIS daughter. I don't care if I had to translate back and forth, if it was my daughter. This whole thing sounds crazy to me. But I do feel that if he was indeed there at that time he should've been the one to call the police.
I agree!

If it was my kid I'd be snatching the phone out of somebody's hand.

It sounded to me like Cobra was the one who was trying to talk Misty into doing the re-enactment but she didn't want to and ended up walking away from him and leaving from where ever they were.

Just to clarify, I've read the article at least 3 times and it explains that Misti agreed to the re-enactment after the vigil. When Ron showed up at the diner, he told Cobra that Misti had gotten cold feet and was not going to do it. So, totally different scenario from what you have described.

I'm curious about something. Misty has been with this family babysitting, homemaking, etc. for the last 6-7 months prior to Haleigh going missing. She lived in this home. IIRC, RC has been said to have abusive tendencies. Verbal, physical, as well as emotional. Typical DV in regards to "control". Misty is a 17 year old kid that could have been very easily manipulated. Haleigh goes missing, Misty gives inconsistant interviews, and the next thing you know the two of them are married. "What Haleigh would have wanted". WTH???

I cannot help, but think that the two of these people are protecting themselves. The marriage being part of that. I cannot get past this *major* hinky. Didn't Misty's sister state that Misty borrowed her van and that she called her after finding a dent? I can't find it to provide a link, but I know I read something awhile back. I have some theories, but I would like to hear from some of you before I share. TIA

I seem to remember Ron saying that Misty phoned because he was running around searching the house. Not sure where that I heard that though.

I agree!

If it was my kid I'd be snatching the phone out of somebody's hand.

I believe Ron said he was tearing the house apart looking for Haleigh
while Misty was calling.
If it was my daughter that was missing I would be tearing the house apart!
I guess people just do different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member