GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaand everyone here is saying they are here for the murder case, so I guess I don't know.

I'm here, didn't realize all felony cases are heard together. At least I'm guessing that's how it works because there are a lot of people here.

Thank you for bearing witness. I'm not sure I could hold my tongue, so glad I have no time off at present.

I think the 'last' Wisconsin wife wanted to do a stepmother adoption of Barway BACK WHEN THEY WERE MARRIED, and Pierre would continue to be bio' dad. In MN, child support/county attorney wouldn't agree to let bio' dad 'off the hook' for child support unless the stepparent-proposed-new-parent had money in their pockets to provide amply for the financial support of the child - if proposed-stepparent was indigent, the county attorney would 'oppose' an adoption.

Thanks for your post, Damarna - very informative and so helpful !! All I know is that I live near where Barway lived, and after the disappearance, twice I drove to the apartment complex and around the parking lot on purpose twice, and then, coincidentally when the first 'tw_ _ t' came in about the child's body being found in the Mississippi River, I deliberately drove the route from Barway's apartment to the river, and back. IMO, I see a lot of lower middle class/lower class/poverty stricken West African-seeming person living in many smaller, older '3 story' type apartment buildings, and I just think MN takes care of people with good food stamp benefits and terrific health care and wonderful schools and gorgeous libraries, parks, trails, community centers everywhere - imo. I have further detailed reason to know community Liberians (and Somalians, and Nigerians) on a 1-to-1 basis, and these connections add to my opinion.

Thank goodness Minnesota is a place where the Norwegians were able to come because of the potato famine and now Somalians who have a country in utter and hopeless chaos.

Thank you for bearing witness. I'm not sure I could hold my tongue, so glad I have no time off at present.
Thankfully I work down town and can go on my lunch otherwise I don't think I could.

Judge made it very clear any noise or voice would get you thrown out.

I'm already checking my work calendar to make sure I can go to the next one.

So, there were alot of people there with Yamah. I recognized Pierre's brother as well as the two small boys. Maybe his brothers wife as well?

Immediately after leaving the river that afternoon, PC goes straight to Cub Foods/TCF Bank to check is bank account balance.

This show, in my opinion, his mind was on money.

JMO.

I am wondering if PC thought this would be his alibi. Most ATM's have cameras. If so, this shows premeditation, IMO. I think that is why he was so quick to point out on the Nancy Grace interview that he was at Cub Foods.

I am wondering if PC thought this would be his alibi. Most ATM's have cameras. If so, this shows premeditation, IMO. I think that is why he was so quick to point out on the Nancy Grace interview that he was at Cub Foods.
I think that's exactly why he stopped too.

[rant] I don't hate people, but I really really dislike this man to the edge of hate. I am so angry at him I want to throw rocks at his face. [/rant]

[rant] I don't hate people, but I really really dislike this man to the edge of hate. I am so angry at him I want to throw rocks at his face. [/rant]
right there with ya. I head a really hard time being in the same room with him. Glad there was a window between us.

You wonder how this couple survived monthly. I know food stamps, section 8 housing, some child support (her kids) and Medicaid. What were they doing for cash???

I think you get cash assistance on that card as well. Probably not alot tho

Curious as to how long they lived in those apartments?

I think it was only a few months they were at the Douglas Drive location in Crystal. I think they lived in Brooklyn Center previously, which is next to Crystal to the north. Some of the first reports have this info, if I recall correctly.

Wait.... if PC isn't his bio dad, who is? It would certainly explain why it was so easy for him to discard Barway like a piece of old lunch meat. I am SO mad.

Other than a plot twist in a horror story, I think the info is irrelevant in a murder case.

I sure as heck hope he's not planning to use that info as any sort of defense.

JMO

Thank you for being there, TC_MN.

Did they mention anything about the grand jury meeting? When is his next court date?
Next court date is 5/14 @ 11 for the omnibus hearing which I already blocked on my calendar so I should be able to go.

A reporter did ask if Pierre is the bio dad. His response was it is irrelevant. I agree, the evidence shows Pierre killed Barway. It really doesn't matter if they're related or not, murder is murder. IMO(This was at the presser yesterday)

Curious as to how long they lived in those apartments?
The Brooklyn Park apartment fire was in November 2014 so they have been in crystal less than a year but don't know for sure how long exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en