GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Jury is, by its nature, secret!

I would think Pierre Collins' attorney would tell him to go for the 'speedy trial' in this case, because the more time the prosecutor gets, the more evidence and arguments they can gather against the man imo, only making things worse for him.

IMO, the Pastor's DEEP insertion of himself into Pierre Collins personal and daily life during this time has made the situation even more tragic - I feel that if Pierre Collins DID do this, we know he's told 'the Pastor' that he's innocent and this 'Pastor' is buying what Pierre is selling........... euw:shame: Also, COME ON, even I who have such a very boring life, No Way do I have time to 'jump' every time a Pierre Collins says 'how high' (1pm'ish yesterday: Pastor to police station for arrest-then goes in front of the press to say they police wouldn't let him sit-in with Pierre, 9am'ish yesterday Pastor goes to the apartment the morning of the arrest-on news video, 6pm'ish: Pastor to the downtown jail AND THEN REPORTS TO US THAT PIERRE IS IN HIGH SPIRITS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TRIAL !!)

imo Jesus gave us our Marching Orders and we need to begin to forgive. We are directed by God to forgive all, to extend compassion, to know we are all sinners to varying degrees.

For those of us involved in 12 Step programs, here is a quote from the basic text, Alcoholics Anonymous
Page 67, "Though we did not like their symptoms and the way these disturbed us, they, like ourselves, were sick too. We asked God to help us show them the same tolerance, pity, and patience that we would cheerfully grant a sick friend. When a person offended we said to ourselves, "This is a sick man. How can I be helpful to him? God save me from being angry. Thy will be done." "

Wait.... if PC isn't his bio dad, who is? It would certainly explain why it was so easy for him to discard Barway like a piece of old lunch meat. I am SO mad.

Hate to tell 'ya, but I think Pierre Collins is Barway's true, bio' father......

I think it was only a few months they were at the Douglas Drive location in Crystal. I think they lived in Brooklyn Center previously, which is next to Crystal to the north. Some of the first reports have this info, if I recall correctly.
The reason I ask... I wonder if they had been paying the rent? I know it absolutely does not matter - but I guess I am wondering where he got the money to pay the insurance? Did he stop paying rent? Was the church helping him financially?

The Brooklyn Park apartment fire was in November 2014 so they have been in crystal less than a year but don't know for sure how long exactly.

I stand corrected with Brooklyn Park (not Brooklyn Center). I'm a bit familiar with both locations, but not in recent times.

The Brooklyn Park apartment fire was in November 2014 so they have been in crystal less than a year but don't know for sure how long exactly.

Fire? I see news coverage for an apartment fire in November 2014 Brooklyn Center. The fire was on 68th Avenue North. I notice Pierre Collins listed on white pages as having an address of 66th Avenue North at one time (not sure the dates of that info).

Here's the fire news report:

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...-brooklyn-center-residents-out-of-homes-twice

Not sure this has any relevance whatsoever.

Just a quick note...

Brooklyn Center, as a whole, is not the best place to live. Brooklyn Park has a much better reputation.

I withhold any judgment of either of the apartment complexes and/or the folks that live there. Accepting Section 8 doesn't mean everyone is on it if its a voucher. If its HRA subsidized its based on a sliding fee scale. I am personally familiar with both complexes mentioned. My thoughts are more on line with how money was being spent on this life insurance.

You wonder how this couple survived monthly. I know food stamps, section 8 housing, some child support (her kids) and Medicaid. What were they doing for cash???

People can barter some of that food cash card. If any kids are on Meds those too can be sold. Some people take their kids to emergency often to get extra different meds. I knew someone that would take those Christmas gifts that they give to disadvantaged kids at Christmas and take them back to the store for cash. Also stealing things and then taking them back to a different store. Lots of hustlers out there. There's also the "I'm not from around here and we're just trying to get gas money to get home." Then you see them the next day with the same story.

Isn't this thread supposed to shift over and become a 'The Murder of Barway Collins' thread?

Next court date is 5/14 @ 11 for the omnibus hearing which I already blocked on my calendar so I should be able to go.

A reporter did ask if Pierre is the bio dad. His response was it is irrelevant. I agree, the evidence shows Pierre killed Barway. It really doesn't matter if they're related or not, murder is murder. IMO(This was at the presser yesterday)

Totally brainstorming aloud here....maybe Pierre isn't Barway's bio dad but is an "uncle." ??

Maybe Barway knows him as "dad" for guardianship purposes but also as "uncle" as the true relationship.

I don't know, of course, just trying to tie up loose ends.

Totally brainstorming aloud here....maybe Pierre isn't Barway's bio dad but is an "uncle." ??

Maybe Barway knows him as "dad" for guardianship purposes but also as "uncle" as the true relationship.

I don't know, of course, just trying to tie up loose ends.
That is a good thought!

The reason I ask... I wonder if they had been paying the rent? I know it absolutely does not matter - but I guess I am wondering where he got the money to pay the insurance? Did he stop paying rent? Was the church helping him financially?

I think it does matter because this case seems to be about money. The family was in debt, PC was in court because of child support to his ex-wife, he was currently without a job, he had a life insurance policy on Barway that he recently tried to increase, he checked his bank balance after leaving the river park the day Barway disappeared. Money is totally relevant, imo.

Since the family was in debt, I'm wondering if they paid for many things on credit card? Perhaps the debt was on the car, too, and he owed money to his ex-wife.

We don't know how long he was without employment, but the fact that debt was listed in the probable cause statement leads me to believe LE think it's a significant factor in the case.

JMO.

Totally brainstorming aloud here....maybe Pierre isn't Barway's bio dad but is an "uncle." ?? Maybe Barway knows him as "dad" for guardianship purposes but also as "uncle" as the true relationship. I don't know, of course, just trying to tie up loose ends.

Of course, I don't know either, but, having driven slowly through the apartment complex parking lot a few times, based upon what I observed, which was strolling black people, mostly men, in 1's and 2's (see, the press and people gathered to talk about Barway's disappearance were made to stay at the 'outer' entrance to the apartment buildings, so only the residents were strolling around close to the buildings and in the little 'rectangle' parking lot (from where Barway was taken), I am guessing that Barway simply recognized a friendly neighbor man as the school van was pulling up. You know, looking back now, it does kinda seem like Barway had a bit of surprise in his voice when he said 'There's my dad', which would make sense, because we've not been told that Dad had any habit of going outside upon Barway's arrival on the school bus/van.

I feel agreement with what the police said, that is, that they believe Mr. Collins committed the murder all alone. My reasoning for this is how very quick the murder was (if Mr. Collins did do this, of course.... withholding all judgment at this time...): If a 2nd man, 'Uncle', was along for the murder with Mr. Collins, even leaving the parking lot would likely have taken somewhat longer, and, I would think, the murder itself would take somewhat longer, because the 2nd person would be taking time 'to get this right'. It will just be horror if we learn that the murderer literally quickly duct-taped the live little boy and then 'pitched' him alive into the sewer water... God Almighty...

First off - you all have been doing an amazing job at sleuthing and sharing information!
I have spent the past 7 months on WS following the TB murder up in Fargo. Popped on to this one the day our little guy went missing.
I don't have a lot to add as I think you all have covered every angle. I think someone else is involved, "uncle" but I don't think that is the Pastor.

PIC' OF PIERRE COLLINS' PRESENT WIFE AT COURT TODAY.... http://www.startribune.com/local/west/299881651.html

Present at court to support her hubby presumably....

Speaking of the Pastor...was he at the court house today?

Speaking of the Pastor...was he at the court house today?

No, I bet 'the Pastor' has had some people scream at him.... I really don't think 'the Pastor' should be allowed to handle the funeral arrangements IMHO, with all we know... It was reported yesterday that when 'the Pastor' went to jail 'to pray' with Pierre Collins (who, 'the Pastor' reported is very upbeat and excited for trial...), Pierre Collins gave 'the Pastor' the right to handle the funeral ---- CAN'T SOMEBODY STOP THAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en