MN - George Floyd, unarmed man killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is anyone else think it is a bit strange how the policeman who is calmly murdering George Floyd has his hand jammed in his pants pocket the entire time?
I think he was reaching for pepper spray or something to keep bystanders away. It almost seemed like he was continuing to kneel on him so long after the victim became lifeless just to show them that he "could." It was as if he was making some kind of a statement.

It was so horrifying to watch four police officers ignore and hold off the witnesses while they pleaded with them to stop. Yet he just kept on, with no sign of concern or remorse. He must have known he was already dead, or at least that he was in immediate need of medical attention at that point.

Imo

I think he was reaching for pepper spray or something to keep bystanders away. It almost seemed like he was continuing to kneel on him so long after the victim became lifeless just to show them that he "could." It was as if he was making some kind of a statement.

It was so horrifying to watch four police officers ignore and hold off the witnesses while they pleaded with them to stop. Yet he just kept on, with no sign of concern or remorse. He must have known he was already dead, or at least that he was in immediate need of medical attention at that point.

Imo
I agree it looked like a pride thing. Like he was spiting the outlookers and didn't want to let up because he thought it would make him look weak. Pathetic and senseless.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> ... this was someone who was causing problems at the riots. He was caught using a big metal hammer to break out windows in the businesses near the 3rd precinct. The demonstrators were being accused of it, but they were trying to make him stop. He was caught on video and has been unofficially identified. His face was partially covered by a big gas mask. Allegedly, he was identified by an acquaintance from the photo the demonstrators took. This happened last night.

Here is a link to my post with a link to video of the disruptor who was damaging property, breaking windows, trying to get the peaceful demonstrators in trouble.

MN - George Floyd, unarmed man killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this was someone who was causing problems at the riots. He was caught using a big metal hammer to break out windows in the businesses near the 3rd precinct. The demonstrators were being accused of it, but they were trying to make him stop. He was caught on video and has been unofficially identified. His face was partially covered by a big gas mask. Allegedly, he was identified by an acquaintance from the photo the demonstrators took. This happened last night.

Here is a link to my post with a link to video of the disruptor who was damaging property, breaking windows, trying to get the peaceful demonstrators in trouble.

Not to make light of the situation, but he was "causing problems at the riots" made me laugh a little.

This is driving me insane. Has anyone heard a reason as so why they kept him on the ground so long? Why, what were they waiting for?

Probably won't hear any details about the LE actions for quite some time. With an investigation going, their union and attorneys usually require no public discussion of case details. That's the way they handled the case of Justine Ruszycyk, who was killed by a police officer in Minnesota. It took 2 yrs for the details to be made public about the policeman, his reasons, what happened.

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia

Minneapolis Police Officer Convicted of Murder in Shooting of Australian Woman

Not to make light of the situation, but he was "causing problems at the riots" made me laugh a little.

Yeah, he was caught on video breaking all the windows of the Auto Zone Store, knowing that the peaceful demonstrators would be blamed for it and possibly killed or injured by police as the innocent demonstrators stood there, hiding behind cars as tear gas and rubber bullets were flying at them. It was a real hoot.

This kind of sabotage by bad actors is very dangerous, resulting in death and injury to otherwise peaceful demonstrators who are trapped there. Most are trained to know how to deal with it and they did the right thing. They peacefully but forcefully stopped him from breaking windows and they got the whole thing on video, including a good view of his face. He has tentatively been identified and he's not a leftist agitator.

I would be interested in seeing the full video, five minutes prior to when the man was cuffed and on the ground.

It's out there. I've seen different sections of it, but can't bear to watch the part when they kill him. After Justine Damond's murder, all MPLS police are required to have their body cams on when on duty. During Justine's murder, the officers had their cameras on their clothing, but they weren't turned on.

So, there should be plenty of video just from the 4 officers who participated.

I just watched them start the fire on live stream. Seems like protesters have scared off the police.
Yes, folks breached the doors and (all police evacuated and accounted for) now they are burning the precinct down. I’m hearing just so much off in the distance, such a huge emergency, it’s surreal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member