Found Deceased MN - Henry McCabe, 31, Mounds View, 7 September 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could he have owed money to the wrong kind of people and not been able to pay it back?

Could he have been "delivered" to someone to whom he owed money, and the "deliverer" is afraid to talk? This could be deeper than anyone realized.

Could he have been "delivered" to someone to whom he owed money, and the "deliverer" is afraid to talk? This could be deeper than anyone realized.

This could help explain the wife and children just up and going to California without him and right after the kids would have started school.

Someone needs to change the title of the forum to MOUNDS VIEW. It is not Mound View.

Where' the latest news about HC? Nothing.

If the rent check bounced, who is paying the current rent? Will H's wife need to move? It does not sound like she's employed.

If the rent check bounced, who is paying the current rent? Will H's wife need to move? It does not sound like she's employed.
Maybe that is the reason wife and kids went to Cali and were staying with her parents. IOW, they couldn't afford to pay rent and possibly other bills, so they were moving in with extended family until they could get back on their feet financially. If HM wasn't doing well at work, it's very possible that he too was planning on moving with his wife and kids once he landed a new job in Cali. I don't remember seeing anything about where they lived, but I remember from the Barway Collins case that rent is incredibly high in MN.

In his position auditing government entities, there could have been corruption internally. I once worked for a healthcare agency (not governmental, but received government funding) where I discovered a lot of corruption internally and refused to go along with it. There were some serious violations, too, including one involving a patient death. While doing audits, I found other violations that jeopardized the well-being of patients. The company's response when I refused to falsify data or exposed violations was to change my job duties, and they finally got rid of me by eliminating my position in the company.

The company I worked for was required by law to post contact numbers for the government agencies that regulated it. But, when I tried (secretly, at home) to call a number posted in our office to report the company, I reached an unrelated business. After I was let go, I did find an agency that I reported the violations to and they sent in a task force to investigate and the CEO was later indicted on criminal charges. I had relocated out of state by then (thankfully), but shortly before I moved I got a telephone call from a man who said he found my telephone number and wanted to know who I was. He wouldn't tell me who he was, but he sounded like my former boss so I told him that we didn't know each other and to just destroy the paper with my number on it.

My job certainly wasn't an "important" job in the company, i.e. it wasn't a high-level position, but I did feel threatened because of the internal corruption. The CEO had previously spent time in prison and I don't know what type of lowlife he may have had connections with. There were a lot of complaints about him from other agencies we worked with, but he had a crony who was over one of the regulatory government agencies. So, things like that do happen and HM could have found himself in the middle of a situation like that, but met with foul play before he was able to relocate to Cali. :(

Maybe that is the reason wife and kids went to Cali and were staying with her parents. IOW, they couldn't afford to pay rent and possibly other bills, so they were moving in with extended family until they could get back on their feet financially. If HM wasn't doing well at work, it's very possible that he too was planning on moving with his wife and kids once he landed a new job in Cali. I don't remember seeing anything about where they lived, but I remember from the Barway Collins case that rent is incredibly high in MN.

In his position auditing government entities, there could have been corruption internally. I once worked for a healthcare agency (not governmental, but received government funding) where I discovered a lot of corruption internally and refused to go along with it. There were some serious violations, too, including one involving a patient death. While doing audits, I found other violations that jeopardized the well-being of patients. The company's response when I refused to falsify data or exposed violations was to change my job duties, and they finally got rid of me by eliminating my position in the company.

The company I worked for was required by law to post contact numbers for the government agencies that regulated it. But, when I tried (secretly, at home) to call a number posted in our office to report the company, I reached an unrelated business. After I was let go, I did find an agency that I reported the violations to and they sent in a task force to investigate and the CEO was later indicted on criminal charges. I had relocated out of state by then (thankfully), but shortly before I moved I got a telephone call from a man who said he found my telephone number and wanted to know who I was. He wouldn't tell me who he was, but he sounded like my former boss so I told him that we didn't know each other and to just destroy the paper with my number on it.

My job certainly wasn't an "important" job in the company, i.e. it wasn't a high-level position, but I did feel threatened because of the internal corruption. The CEO had previously spent time in prison and I don't know what type of lowlife he may have had connections with. There were a lot of complaints about him from other agencies we worked with, but he had a crony who was over one of the regulatory government agencies. So, things like that do happen and HM could have found himself in the middle of a situation like that, but met with foul play before he was able to relocate to Cali. :(

Interesting and entirely possible. The "catch" to this is H would have been followed from a totally African club at 2:30 a.m. on a holiday.

There is nothing to say H never made it home. He could have dropped his phone at the club, someone could have picked it up at the club and could have made the sounds before throwing it away. H could have been accosted nearer to his apartment. He also could have stayed the night at his apartment and left/been abducted the next day. Strange case.

I agree, the wife was likely in ca due to money issues.

And wow, what a horrible experience you had!

One point of clarification, though... per Henry's linkedin he audited corporate entities, not government agencies.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree, the wife was likely in ca due to money issues.

And wow, what a horrible experience you had!

One point of clarification, though... per Henry's linkedin he audited corporate entities, not government agencies.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks. I went back and looked at his LinkedIn page again. I had remembered posters saying that he didn't audit corporations but other government entities. Probably false memories from lack of sleep. LOL.

Still, I can see (from experience) how corrupt dealings between a government agency and a corporation could lead to foul play. The company I worked for was a healthcare agency, but the CEO obviously got away with a lot because of his shady business dealings with the "top dog" in a local regulatory government agency. A woman who worked for the government agency quit because she didn't approve of what her boss was doing.

Now that I think about the phone call I got from the man who sounded like my former boss, he probably just looked up my last name in the telephone directory (no Internet back then). My full first name wasn't listed in the telephone directory -- just my initial -- so he may have been fishing to find out where I lived. (shudder. scary thought, but I didn't intimidate easily.)

As Trino pointed out, a corrupt colleague of HM who may have risked exposure at the hands of HM would need to know HM's movements the night he disappeared. It does reduce the probability that HM's disappearance is work-related, but not at all impossible. We don't know who else was with the trio that night or the nature of the connections between any of them -- including the possibility of a connection between any of HM's friends and a colleague, perhaps. Just as an example of how reasonable that may be, in the same company aforementioned, the assistant to the CEO (also his mistress, according to company gossip, and privy to all of his dealings) was from my dad's hometown -- a small rural town in the mountains of WV, several states away from the metropolitan areas where we were living at the time, and had grown up with some of my cousins there. So, it's certainly within the realm of possibility IMO that someone in HM's network of friends and acquaintances are somehow connected with his business connections. Just thinking out loud.

The Facebook page has some "news"around which community "celebrities"would be turning out for the search today. I suppose it is a good way to garner interest, but they need to be appealing to all of the Twin Cities, not just to the Liberian community. They absolutely cannot afford to make this a matter of race or nationality. He is a man, and he is missing.

https://www.facebook.com/HTMcCabe/posts/150573958626080

The Facebook page has some "news"around which community "celebrities"would be turning out for the search today. I suppose it is a good way to garner interest, but they need to be appealing to all of the Twin Cities, not just to the Liberian community. They absolutely cannot afford to make this a matter of race or nationality. He is a man, and he is missing.

Well said! Thank you!

INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS

Although the bulk of Liberians in the United States have only been here since 1989, the community has sought to develop strong ties with other West African immigrants, particularly those from the Ivory Coast and Sierra Leone. They also have close ties with African Americans in general. Several U.S. civil rights groups have embraced the Liberian community, including support for granting permanent residency to tens of thousands of Liberian immigrants who have temporary status in the United States. There are also efforts by groups such as civil rights leader Jesse Jackson's PUSH/Rainbow Coalition and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to bring Liberian Americans into the mainstream of African American society and culture.

Read more: http://www.everyculture.com/multi/L...lture.com/multi/Le-Pa/Liberian-Americans.html I think they just have a strong tie within their own community like some other cultures and ethnicities do. I'm sure they wouldn't shun other races if they wanted to join in helping to find Henry. JMO. <BBM>

http://www.fox9.com/news/31931446-story

OK - so he was confirmed to be at the Holiday Gas Station at 5695 Hackmann Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432. Awfully close to Moore Lake.

If you can rely on Dexknows White pages he may have lived at/near Landmark Estates in Mounds View (5400 Landmark Cir). About 5 miles. Add in Creekview Park in New Brighton (where his phone may have pinged at) - oh boy this is mind boogling!

I'm rather inept at creating a map.

http://www.fox9.com/news/31931446-story

OK - so he was confirmed to be at the Holiday Gas Station at 5695 Hackmann Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432. Awfully close to Moore Lake.

If you can rely on Dexknows White pages he may have lived at/near Landmark Estates in Mounds View (5400 Landmark Cir). About 5 miles. Add in Creekview Park in New Brighton (where his phone may have pinged at) - oh boy this is mind boogling!

I'm rather inept at creating a map.

I created a map with the info you posted along with the Club he went to that night. Let me know if you want any other places marked and I'll add them.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.khcSbsGgLOD0&usp=sharing

Doesn't it appear that WPK drove by H's house? Why would he do that?
IMO it looks like he drove straight south from Pov's to the Holiday on Central Ave/65. To get to H's he would have taken 10 East. IF I have the correct location for his residence that is. I could be totally off base - and I still don't get it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back