MN MN - LeeAnna Warner, 5, Chisholm, 14 June 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What homicide? I think that guy killed himself... I don't know about any homicide and I live here.

You live in Chisholm? What's your take on this case? I also think that guy killed himself.

Have any of you read an article where it says they suspect someone. His lawyer won't disclose any information, claiming it is priviledged, and people are taking that to mean the crime is no longer in process? As in, that the lawyer has information that would lead the authorities to Leanna's body. That if she were still alive, the lawyer would have to give that info to the police? I know I read that somewhere awhile ago, but I can't find the article back. Maybe it was related to the sex offender that turned up dead.

I've wondered what happened to this little girl since she disappeared. When the family released the information about the new Barbies, the suitcase and the monsters outside the window, I wondered if she were kidnapped and "adopted". hmm.

Keeping Beaner near the top, she is on my mind a lot lately.

The age progression is amazing, what a beautiful young girl! Where are you, Beaner?

Beaner, for 7 years I have prayed for your safe return, and I will continue to do so as long as I live, or as long as it takes. You are the child that I never knew, but is forever in my heart. Thinking of you, your family and friends today and every day. Please come home!

7 years ago today you went missing, Beaner, come home little girl, a lot of people are missing you.
Praying that this is the year you are found, hopefully alive.

After reading part of this thread again, I'm thinking, because of the Barbies and other strange happenings, that some family had lost a daughter and kidnapped Beaner to 'replace' her. Someone was 'grooming' her IMOO.

The man who supposedly commit suicide may have had nothing to do with this case, but I wonder how you commit suicide by putting a plastic bag over your own head...wouldn't you rip it off as soon as you began gasping for air?? Wouldn't that be an automatic built in survival action?? :waitasec:
Because it wouldn't have been a quick death.

Did anyone ever read where Beaner went the day she came back with the barbie's? Was she out playing with a friend or playing alone and then came home with them?

You know MNlady, when I look at this forum in present day and reflect back to 2004, there was not nearly the number of members as we have today. Although this case got quite a bit of press, we had no one local posting and I think that makes a hugs difference to put perspective on the case. There is just so little information to go on. I wish we could go back to that day and look at it again. We've all learned so much since then.

I agree the bag over the head is a pretty bizarre way to commit suicide.

I did some searching and found some interesting stuff.

Beaner's mom was adopted according to an ad she put on adoption.com looking for her birthfamily.
http://registry.adoption.com/records/176921.html
It is hard to tell when she put the ad on the site and they have been around since the 90's. Second, she states on the ad that her adoptive father owned Whittaker Corp
http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Whittaker-Corporation-Company-History.html

The thing that sticks out im my head is the barbie dolls given to her by an older lady. I'm in my 40's and my kids think I am an old lady lol. Maybe it was someone familiar with the child's family and this was a ruse to get her to trust her.

This makes me wonder,

a) when she put the post on adoption.com because it could be possible it was before Beaner disapeared and could be related ie; bio mom or bio family member or someone who contacted the mom, Kaelin, because of this posting.

b) It could be related to Whittaker Corp, ie; disgruntled employee because Whittaker Corp was sold in 1999 and they could have lost their job, or someone planning to kidnappe Leeanna for money because of the family.

I wonder if LE has seen this???

Sleuther, I've never seen this before and I thought I was pretty traversed with the Warner case. Do you have the ability to bring that to LE's attention?

Time to go home now Beaner. I have tried to keep you bumped today and will try to do so in the future. I wish you would come home.

There has to be a detective working on this still. I will try to find one and call them tomorrow.

I could not find anything on this when I googled and you would think that the press would have gotten ahold of this long ago. It would be really crazy if the mom never told LE about her family stuff, I mean that's important info to devulge.

PS, do you want to hear something even crazier? There is another woman on the website looking for her family. She is also blond, same dob, and was a TWIN. She says she was born in Amarillo though which is across the state from where the mom said she's from. I'll have to sleuth her though because I'm curious now.

edit
Not puting this persons name but here is what I found on people search
Longview, TX
Killeen, TX

Dallas, TX
Houston, TX

So, she did live in Houston like Beaner's mom was from. This is very strange.

This is intriguing, please keep us informed as to what you find out. Thanks for all you do.

I emailed the mom on fb 2 nights ago, she has a site set up searching for Beaner on there. Asked her if she told LE about this. she didnt respond, which suprises me. I told her that we are discussing this on ws and asked her to advise.
I dont know what to do. I contacted LE about another case (my old neighbor who's been missing since early 90's and a possible match) and they just blew me off IMO. I'm nervous about that happening again. On the other hand there may be something to this. I mean, some one giving her barbies shortly before, and she said she was packing to go to her new home?? It is possible IMO that someone was stalking Beaner before she disappeared and that someone could have seen the ad online.

I will tell you that I found out a couple years ago that I have a brother. I went on adoption.com and not only found him in 15 min (afterall I am the sleuthster lol) but I found his address and ph# in Minn and called it, left a message. Had also emailed the adress on account and his adoptive sister responded, he had NO idea about the ad and was shocked I found him and the a sister had put the ad on there. I told her that I was backing off and she needed to also. He knows how to reach me now. Point is, if I could find this info in less then half an hour, I am sure that someone could have found Beaner's family the same way. The mom put her full name, husbands name, father's name, what they do for a living (husband's company # he works for) etc.

Bad bad idea and another thing, maybe she didnt tell LE this because she didnt think anything of it but..it is quite possible that someone did contact her about this ad.

Wow

Strange she did not respond to you.

I would hope that you would still talk to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie
Back