Found Deceased MO - Brandon Bourbon, 24, Potosi, 2 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think if you take a look at BB's Instagram and a comment from his mom, it will give you insight that whatever he is doing she considers a bit "extreme".

I read that note, and she completely contradicts herself every other sentence. And what "travels" is she referring to? The whole letter doesn't sit right with me

Perhaps Mom thinks that Brandon has gone to devote his life to missionary work somewhere. Her note sounds like she is walking on eggs .. doesn't want to make him mad but is uneasy about what he might be doing, letting him know she cares and wants him to take care of himself (eating fruit, etc.). What's a Mom to do? I just hope the family hears from him and that he is safe and share WHERE he is.

Is his mentor still around? Must have missed something, KM seems to just post uplifting and encouraging quotes. Are they together traveling wherever?

His poor parents.....

Is his mentor still around? Must have missed something, KM seems to just post uplifting and encouraging quotes. Are they together traveling wherever?

His poor parents.....

Seems like he's still around, he's reposting missing flyers. And that's all I'll say about that character.

Seems like he's still around, he's reposting missing flyers. And that's all I'll say about that character.

To me it seems like he's eating up his 15 minutes of fame at the expense of Brandon's disappearance, and as long as he keeps stringing people along.... People are going to continue to giving him the attention that he is so desperate for out of concern for Brandon.

I still would like to know if Brandon has been playing football his entire life... Little league through college... Because who knows how many helmet to helmet hits he's experienced not to mention concussions, which could leave him very vulnerable mentally to being influenced by KM. Sometimes people like that attention starved KM could be able to talk people into doing crazy stuff... Look at Waco, Texas and The Jonestown Massacre.

Gosh, hope Brandon is okay. I'm sure being on the Kansas team is stressful... and it does sound like religion may be playing a role here. The drastic appearance change is very concerning as I do believe that mental health issues and self grooming (less of) can go hand in hand. Hopefully he and his vehicle are spotted soon.

I'm a bit confused. I get the distrust some people have over people that are loudly religious, but placing the blame on the friend is a bit much. I read his posts and video and the posts from this friends mom. He really just seemed to want to help and awkwardly placed himself in the spot light. I don't see anything sinister here. As for Brandon, he is at the age for the onset of some mental problems and also the concussion is worrying. I just wish some people on FB would get off of blaming the friend. I think Brandon is off doing Brandon, or its possible he's had an accident somewhere. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What is BB doing that could make a lot of $$$ as is referenced in the Instagram from mom? Raising money for a charity? Hard to do that without being found! Very puzzling!

Gosh, hope Brandon is okay. I'm sure being on the Kansas team is stressful... and it does sound like religion may be playing a role here. The drastic appearance change is very concerning as I do believe that mental health issues and self grooming (less of) can go hand in hand. Hopefully he and his vehicle are spotted soon.

He had recently shaved off his scruffy beard (like days before he went missing). What might that signify? Following your logic, that may indicate that he was "in his right mind" before he disappeared. My only point is that his facial hair status is difficult to use as a barometer for his state of mental health at any given time.

KM's interjecting himself into the investigation is weird, IMO, but it could just be that he is an attention seeker. I feel like the mother's note opens up a whole new line of possibilities and speculations as to where Brandon is now. For me, the most troubling part is that the truck is missing. Is it in the mountains somewhere? Or in a body of water? Is it in Mexico? People are easy to hide (jeez, what would WS be if it weren't difficult?) but vehicles are a bit more troublesome.

Find your way home, Brandon. There are a lot of God-fearing people praying for your safe return and a whole lot of others, too.

People, including non athletes, get concussions all the time. The concussion thing is a non issue for me.

KM does have a Davey Blackburn vibe. For some, he was viewed as overly vocal, and positive in a situation that doesn't typically call for those emotions. I was the first to give him the side eye and it turned out he had nothing to do with his wife's death. I think KM's religious beliefs may be similar, hence the atypical vibe. I don't see KM as anything other than a voice for his cause with a platform now to showcase.

Brandon could have set out on a religious quest of some sort. He may have been depressed or finding himself. But I don't think so.
It seems these days with our lives so exposed on social media any missing persons all have something going on and some strange back story with strange characters that can be read into and overly analyzed as we all search for an answer.

My gut on this one is I think just by chance and ironic coincidence he was involved in an accident that ended in a body of water or ditch and has yet to be found. I do hope I'm wrong and he is found safe and comes home to his family. My heart breaks for them.

In a comment from someone on KM's Facebook last night, they said that KM told LE that he thought BB could have went to Mark Twain Landing. The post was then deleted.

I'm not familar with Missouri, but is this location close to where BB was last seen?

Mark Twain Landing is a large campground and water park located on a lake.

image.jpg

I've read a few articles that say LE does not suspect foul play, but that was preliminary info. Where are you Brandon?

In a comment from someone on KM's Facebook last night, they said that KM told LE that he thought BB could have went to Mark Twain Landing. The post was then deleted.

I'm not familar with Missouri, but is this location close to where BB was last seen?

Mark Twain Landing is a large campground and water park located on a lake.

View attachment 91649
I'm from Missouri, and I would not consider this close to where he went missing. I've never even heard of it, and I live closer to it than BB does.

Mark Twain National Forest is very close though. I bet that's what they were referring to.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

March 29th tweet from BB says he is a rapper now, an actor, and dropping an album soon. If that is what he was planning, where would he go? LA??

March 29th tweet from BB says he is a rapper now, an actor, and dropping an album soon. If that is what he was planning, where would he go? LA??

I read that as being a bit sarcastic about all the "rapper slash actors" on Twitter 😊

I'm a bit confused. I get the distrust some people have over people that are loudly religious, but placing the blame on the friend is a bit much. I read his posts and video and the posts from this friends mom. He really just seemed to want to help and awkwardly placed himself in the spot light. I don't see anything sinister here. As for Brandon, he is at the age for the onset of some mental problems and also the concussion is worrying. I just wish some people on FB would get off of blaming the friend. I think Brandon is off doing Brandon, or its possible he's had an accident somewhere. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper