Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over the clothes, tiny frame, baby doll, lost teeth, shaved head............mental and physical abuse???

Does Gypsy have a father?
Has the family been interviewed?
any siblings?
mother ever have mental evaluations?

Dee Dee made Gypsy pretend that she had muscular dystrophy, made her take seizure medication that made her teeth fall out, and even shaved the girl's head so she looked like she had leukemia.

"It was basically all a fraud," Pitre told KSDK. "I was so disgusted with the woman. I could not believe what she was doing."

Pitre said that when family members confronted Dee Dee nearly 15 years ago about what was going on, the mother stopped communication with her family. Pitre added that he has heard from other relatives that Gypsy attempted to run away from her mother on numerous occasions over the years but was unsuccessful.

"Dee Dee would keep her as close as she possibly could," Pitre said. "I think that's how Dee Dee wanted it. I don't think she ever wanted her to leave."
http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/gir...-may-have-been-forced-fake-disability-n376971

lots of my questioned answered.......I came in late for this case.....catching up

I absolutely agree, restarea. She could have just left. She is an adult, there was absolutely nothing that would have forced her to go back home to DD. I wonder exactly how long they had been plotting this or when the idea of murdering DD was first brought up. Twisted, all the way around.

Gypsy wrote about a time she ran away from home.

“Can I tell u a secret, back in 2011. I ran away from home I met a pedtifile online...He took be back to his friends place and made me sleep in his bed but when he got handy I freaked out.”

She wrote that nothing happened.

“In the morning mom found me worst part I was so brainwashed by him I asked to stay I’m glad I didn’t now.”

Trying to escape but mommy dearest wouldn't let her.

What mother wouldn't go after her teenager that ran off with a strange man she met on the internet?

http://m.kspr.com/facebook-messages...et-life-of-gypsy-blancharde/21053016_33640790

I am so torn on my opinion of Gypsy. One moment I'm like poor girl and the next I'm like she is still pulling the ultimate con. I just cannot decide.

Wow, thank you for sharing this article. It answered some of my questions. According to her friend, Gypsy was planning to meet her boyfriend when she and her mom went to see Cinderella (the movie).

In the Facebook conversation Gypsy wrote that her mom didn’t know about the relationship, and that the two had plans to meet in Springfield.

“We’re gonna go see the new upcoming Cinderella movie. I’m dressing as Cinderella and he’s going in more formal wear dress shirt and tie lol and I’ll get my very first kiss. I’m so excited. I’m also nervous cuz I don’t know how to kiss.”

The article also refers to her previously running away.

“Can I tell u a secret, back in 2011. I ran away from home I met a pedtifile online...He took be back to his friends place and made me sleep in his bed but when he got handy I freaked out.”

More about Godejohn

“We met on christiandateingforfree.com, a christiandateing site. And we made our relationship on oct 17,” wrote Gypsy. “He has a split personality so we are talking about how we’re gonna deal with that in our marriage.”

What mother wouldn't go after her teenager that ran off with a strange man she met on the internet?

I know I would! However, I raised my daughter to be a critical thinker. I have taught her nothing is as it seems on the internet and have been VERY proactive in her life as she has matured. I have had many opportunities to guide her into the amazing 19 year old she is today. (VERY proud of her by the way!) For me the key word here is "guide". I guided my daughter, Dee Dee controlled hers through not only authoritative parenting but also deceit and complete manipulation.

She was 19 or 20 in 2011. An adult. Still couldn't walk away.

I really wish Gypsy had contacted her father in Louisiana and told him what was going on. They were FB friends. A private message to him might have ended this once she was over 18 even if her Mom saw the message. Then again, we don't know what DeeDee would have done to hold onto her. Maybe Gypsy did try. We just don't know. It's rumored that stepmom said they tried to come visit and DeeDee always gave them the runaround. It's easy to say coulda, shoulda, woulda from the outside, but we don't know the whole story yet.

I really wish Gypsy had contacted her father in Louisiana and told him what was going on. They were FB friends. A private message to him might have ended this once she was over 18 even if her Mom saw the message. Then again, we don't know what DeeDee would have done to hold onto her. Maybe Gypsy did try. We just don't know. It's rumored that stepmom said they tried to come visit and DeeDee always gave them the runaround. It's easy to say coulda, shoulda, woulda from the outside, but we don't know the whole story yet.

I am curious what Dee Dee told her about her dad. Think of how many "normal" women speak of their children's fathers. What would someone like Dee Dee tell their child about their father?

I posted a link up thread from an MSM source stating Gypsy had yet another Facebook profile (Emma Rose) and she was secretly confiding in her friends through it, but just messages about the bf is all MSM have released yet. So, she had another means to get help and/or get ahold of her dad. However, there's no telling what kind of monster Dee had portrayed him as.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am curious what Dee Dee told her about her dad. Think of how many "normal" women speak of their children's fathers. What would someone like Dee Dee tell their child about their father?

That's a good point. Gypsy may have been poisoned against her father, and wouldn't reach out to him for that reason. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

How the heck could she run away? Did she leave in her wheelchair? Did she risk being seen on foot? This makes no sense.

I went to a conference on domestic violence for my job. They did some vignettes which really brought the point home why people do not leave abusive situations.

I cannot remember them, but one was about two friends talking. They were talking about how horrible their boss was. They were talking about quitting the job. Then they talked about how they had a mortgage and a couple of kids to support and where would they get another job?

It really brought home how lots of us stay in abusive situations for all kinds of reasons. Gypsy saw no way out.Who knows what kind of things DD did to Gypsy.

We see the horrors of the pretend disabilities, but what did DD say to her? Who knows right now.

What a rock and a hard place for any future jurors

I wonder if Dee Dee had set up a guardianship for Gypsy as her sole caregiver. Maybe that would be why it was impossible for Gypsy to leave. Just a thought. IMO

That's a good point. Gypsy may have been poisoned against her father, and wouldn't reach out to him for that reason. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

Excellent point. I'm sure it will all come out. All of the manipulation, lies and convoluted stories DD could have possibly fed Gypsy in regard to not only her Father but her extended family as well. Up until she was around 7 or so it sounds like she was around her family frequently, even living with DD at her grandparents house. She had cousins whom it sounds like she played with. Then one day contact was simply cut and it just became her and her Mom. How did DD explain why those she knew as family in Gypsy's life leading up until then were no longer in the picture? Did Gypsy ever attempt to contact any of her cousins or other family at any point?

I went to a conference on domestic violence for my job. They did some vignettes which really brought the point home why people do not leave abusive situations.

I cannot remember them, but one was about two friends talking. They were talking about how horrible their boss was. They were talking about quitting the job. Then they talked about how they had a mortgage and a couple of kids to support and where would they get another job?

It really brought home how lots of us stay in abusive situations for all kinds of reasons. Gypsy saw no way out.Who knows what kind of things DD did to Gypsy.

We see the horrors of the pretend disabilities, but what did DD say to her? Who knows right now.

What a rock and a hard place for any future jurors

Agreed, human. I don't envy those who eventually become jurors in this case. It will be extremely difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divalious1974