Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody needs to prepare themselves for the cops to find the daughter right there in the house as well.

If it took them that long to locate the mother...................??

I'm getting the uncomfortable feeling this perp walked in there by himself and walked out of there by himself.

I'm starting to think hiding them may be part of the game. That house may have an attic that is accessible, a crawl space under the floor as well.

My reasoning behind this suspicion, this guy literally had to draw people into awareness by posting what he did on her Facebook account. It's almost as if he was screaming, "Hey, wake up people, go see what I did !! "

oh no, just saw the update on their fb page!! I had high hopes that this was just some sick false alarm (although there was always a nagging doubt in the back of my mind). I can't help but feel that the next news we receive will be just as upsetting :notgood:

Everybody needs to prepare themselves for the cops to find the daughter right there in the house as well.

If it took them that long to locate the mother...................??

I'm getting the uncomfortable feeling this perp walked in there by himself and walked out of there by himself.

I'm starting to think hiding them may be part of the game. That house may have an attic that is accessible, a crawl space under the floor as well.

My reasoning behind this suspicion, this guy literally had to draw people into awareness by posting what he did on her Facebook account. It's almost as if he was screaming, "Hey, wake up people, go see what I did !! "
You may be right, daughter was tiny!

It appears that there was a break-in at the house last month and over $1000 cash plus prescription meds were stolen. Is there a way to find out whether anyone was suspected/arrested and if so where that person is now? Could the perp of that crime be the same person who has committed this crime? Just my thoughts.

I just happened to be on here when this was posted last night and sort of followed it until 3 am EST and went to sleep and this is what I wake up to. Why would anyone harm those two women. I am sure they have never been the least bit unkind to anyone. Originally I had thought maybe it was someone looking for an easy place to rob for money and possibly narcotic meds but the facebook posts makes me think it was just to cause harm to someone. The posts are the work of a pure evil, sick and demented mind.

I was just thinking that as I was running scenarios, possibly drug related, they were both having medical issues, and even someone who only knew them a little would probably be able observe how vulnerable they seem to be. But why hurt them, I know drugs make people act crazy, but this seems somewhat more personal imo.

It appears that there was a break-in at the house last month and over $1000 cash plus prescription meds were stolen. Is there a way to find out whether anyone was suspected/arrested and if so where that person is now? Could the perp of that crime be the same person who has committed this crime? Just my thoughts.

I'd say there is a very high likelihood it is related. If you got away with it once, why not go back for more ?

I wonder if they can determine Dee Dees TOD, if her daughter was kidnapped, the bad guy may have a pretty big head start if they went missing near the time they were last seen.

Also, if it happened days ago would the man who entered the home be able to smell something. That feels terrible to type, I'm just praying this is more recent, maybe Gypsy will have a better chance?

The fb post that said the mother was dead did not say the daughter was too IIRC. imo

This might be one of the most horrifying things I've ever read.

When I first heard about this pair and the fact that they had a joint FB, I figured they went off the grid together, they seemed very close and with all the medical problems, maybe needed a break. But then I saw the post on their account and my blood ran cold.

I don't think it's going to turn out to be someone they knew. This is some kind of uneducated, unstable person thrilled by the horror they've created. I also think the post, if it really came from the perp, will end up being embellished. Wouldn't the neighbor(s) have heard something? The houses look pretty close together.

I'm shocked! Stayed up late following this one & just woke up to see this. I'm at a loss for words!

Couple things. Dee couldn't have been dead long or the neighbor would have smelled something. It could have been a drug robbery, but why grab all that attention?! It seems more like a game to the poster. I'm assuming he/she would have had to carry Gyp since all the wheelchairs were there. What would be the purpose of that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTF did I just read....absolutely awful.

The timestamp on the fb post is 3:32pm yesterday. If the perp posted right after it happened, then less than 24 hours to find someone might mean there's no smell yet. Or at least when the neighbor came in to look.

Also, I hope LE is pinging that phone! You can determine almost any post's location, even if the GPS capability isn't turned on in the phone. Or at least I believe that's true. And who are we kidding....whoever did this, it's definitely them posting from her facebook page. What kind of sick *advertiser censored** would do that....I'm praying for this family.

WTF did I just read....absolutely awful.

The timestamp on the fb post is 3:32pm yesterday. If the perp posted right after it happened, then less than 24 hours to find someone might mean there's no smell yet. Or at least when the neighbor came in to look.

Also, I hope LE is pinging that phone! You can determine almost any post's location, even if the GPS capability isn't turned on in the phone. Or at least I believe that's true. And who are we kidding....whoever did this, it's definitely them posting from her facebook page. What kind of sick *advertiser censored** would do that....I'm praying for this family.
8hrs ago on Praying for Dee &Gypsy FB page DBB says no pings. Phone is off or battery dead.

8hrs ago on Praying for Dee &Gypsy FB page DBB says no pings. Phone is off or battery dead.

Thank you for that info. I'm just reading up on this and get very poor signal at work, also cannot access facebook. Aside from that awful post on their page, I haven't been able to follow anything since. I appreciate the status!

Wow! This is quite frightening. The post to FB can be tracked via IP address. Let's hope the guy is stupid and didn't use a proxy.

I agree with those above who think the perp knows the family.

I sincerely hope and pray that neighbors entering the home didn't accidentally interfere with evidence such as fingerprints, footprints, or hair, or some clue that got touched/trampled on.

Wow! This is quite frightening. The post to FB can be tracked via IP address. Let's hope the guy is stupid and didn't use a proxy.
I agree with those above who think the perp knows the family.

I sincerely hope and pray that neighbors entering the home didn't accidentally interfere with evidence such as fingerprints, footprints, or hair, or some clue that got touched/trampled on.

BBM- THANK YOU, proxy server is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member