Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. White food kids are a red flag. Sometimes the only thing they can control.

"They only eat white foods, because white foods are seen as being safe to them visually, emotionally, from a taste perspective."
http://www.oprah.com/health/Dr-Oz-Talks-About-the-Healthcare-Crisis-for-Children

Dee Dee was the one eating potatoes and butter.

Ohhh!! Huh???
Weird!
Ok
n e v e r m I n d...[emoji5]
This all makes me wonder what kind of upbringing Dee had.......

I wish they would change the title of this thread and location. She was never missing. She was running from a murder scene voluntarily with the killer she allegedly coerced into killing her mother.

I think the roles are reversed here. I think NG is the lg......I saw where on that questionable fb page there's a pic that shows a big bear/beast thing holding a teeny girl or something (I don't remember without looking) and he says (paraphrasing) that they can relate in an opposite form

Think about it.

Which goes along with him doing whatever she wants

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Interesting! Def a possibility

But the idea does make sense. I'll remember it in other situations.
Children who usually stick to just one type of food have suffered some sort of emotional disturbances or have fears of vomiting or choking that compels them to stick to one food.* They usually outgrow this.

“It’s rare to see adults with that narrow of menu choices,” Bermudez said.* “It’s almost unheard of.”
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/13/freaky-eaters-cling-to-same-food-everyday/comment-page-4/

According to everything I've read, when financial gain is involved, technically there cannot be a diagnosis of Munchausen by Proxy. That is never done for financial gain, and is considered a mental illness. So it would appear that what Dee Dee did was medical abuse and fraud. We don't even know yet if she actually put Gypsy through a lot of surgery or invasive testing, as some mothers do. She certainly somehow managed to control Gypsy's mind, body and environment in some twisted way so they could benefit financially. And in doing so, she controlled the perceptions of the people who were taken in by them.

People with FDIA have an inner need for the other person (often his or her child) to be seen as ill or injured. It is not done to achieve a concrete benefit, such as financial gain. People with FDIA are even willing to have the child or patient undergo painful or risky tests and operations in order to get the sympathy and special attention given to people who are truly ill and their families. Factitious disorders are considered mental illnesses because they are associated with severe emotional difficulties.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...sen_Syndrome/hic_Munchausen_Syndrome_by_Proxy

According to everything I've read, when financial gain is involved, technically there cannot be a diagnosis of Munchausen by Proxy. That is never done for financial gain, and is considered a mental illness. So it would appear that what Dee Dee did was medical abuse and fraud. We don't even know yet if she actually put Gypsy through a lot of surgery or invasive testing, as some mothers do. She certainly somehow managed to control Gypsy's mind, body and environment in some twisted way so they could benefit financially. And in doing so, she controlled the perceptions of the people who were taken in by them.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...sen_Syndrome/hic_Munchausen_Syndrome_by_Proxy
http://www.elementsbehavioralhealth...-between-malingering-and-factitious-disorder/

I think the roles are reversed here. I think NG is the lg......I saw where on that questionable fb page there's a pic that shows a big bear/beast thing holding a teeny girl or something (I don't remember without looking) and he says (paraphrasing) that they can relate in an opposite form

Think about it.

Which goes along with him doing whatever she wants

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I saw that too, and the caption says "every beauty needs her beast" or something like that.
I wonder if the "opposite" that he's talking about means he's the lg or that he means that every beast needs his beauty? I guess it could go either way.
I'm pretty sure that if they meant the dom/sub roles were reversed, it would be more of a mommy/little boy thing, and there would be a different name for that.
Although I couldn't find one, really. (I don't really need to go poking into BDSM sites on my work computer tonight, thanks.)

Also somewhat creepy that they changed their profile picture to those cute puppies on June 13, just the night before Gypsy would post those terrible things to the Dee Gyp FB page.

Of course, on WS we have to take facebook postings as rumor. My burning question is, if all the people knew about all the horrible things Gypsy was having done to her, WHY on earth didn't anyone say ANYTHING!!!! They knew these things and now have the GAUL to post on facebook that they knew and did nothing!

Maybe it has more to do with the by-stander mentality than anything else. Maybe they saw red flags but in the back of their heads they reasoned "it's none of my business" or "it's probably not as bad as it looks" or whatever reasoning led them to just note it at the time, but then do nothing else about it.

I think part of the reason for that kind of thinking is that no one really wants to believe it IS as bad as it looks (or worse). Especially when it's someone in your own family. I mean really, if you think about it, every family has that ONE guy, or woman, who displays all sorts of behaviors that seem off. He may be a jerk or she may seem like a drama queen or whatever... you suspect they're weirder or meaner than what you've seen but you don't really think they're the next Eileen Wournos or Ted Bundy. I mean, not really. Right?

Until they get arrested and you're slamming your head off the desk asking yourself WHY you didn't pay closer attention to the signs. I mean most people likely wouldn't go on SM and start saying "I knew it all along!" but in private, in your thoughts, you might be saying that to yourself.

Maybe it's part self-preservation. Maybe it's part selfish I don't-care-ism, maybe it's a ton of stuff all rolled into one. As they say, hindsight is 20/20 and those in the Pitre/Blanchard family are discovering that right now and likely weeping over what they knew, what they thought they knew and what they didn't do. I can't even imagine being a family member right now, or what they're forced to deal with NOW, now that Gypsy finally said "enough" and ended nearly 24 years of mental abuse the way she did. Sadly, someone finally DID do something to stop it.

Once again, just thinking out loud. MOO.

8e596a4094d8f4200abfdfc4bf054296.jpg

Real name Claudine Pitre Blanchard. Pitre was her maiden name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm not savvy with this kind of stuff - what do these charges mean?

I don't know... I'm getting a really weird vibe from the Snowgypsy page. If you look at some of the comments made on her photos by "her," they appear to be written by DeeDee (See the comment below the Cinderella photo). I wonder if DeeDee managed that page as well.

Has anyone googled Snowgypsy? This is all so strange and twisted :waitasec:

Thanks for this very clear article about the difference between malingering and factitious disorder (like Munchausen). This is an interesting quote:

BBM
Malingerers may engage in many of the same activities as people affected by factitious disorder. However, unlike individuals affected by that disorder, malingerers have clear external motivations that drive their faking and exaggerating behaviors. Common motivations for malingering include insurance fraud or other forms of financial gain, the improper acquisition of controlled medications, shirking of obligations for military service, shirking of work obligations, or an attempt to avoid incarceration for criminal acts.

Malingering is not a form of mental illness. However, people who adopt malingering behaviors often have a diagnosable mental illness called antisocial personality disorder. Individuals with this disorder have a long-standing pattern of involvement in activities that purposefully exploit or manipulate others, or blatantly disregard the legal rights of others. Malingerers also frequently exhibit signs of another personality-related condition, called histrionic personality disorder. Individuals with this condition habitually and reflexively use excessive displays of drama and emotion to gain attention from others.

http://www.elementsbehavioralhealth...-between-malingering-and-factitious-disorder/

Sorry I'm not savvy with this kind of stuff - what do these charges mean?

It was a charge & fine in 1997. I don't know what for. It's just a reference to how the last name is supposed to be spelled. Dee added the "e". And her maiden name of Pitre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep The mother makes her child a prisoner, forces her to take seizure meds that make her teeth fall out, forces her to act disabled, to lie, and keeps excessively close tabs on her. I mean, to have a joint facebook account seemed a bit odd, even if a child is disabled. They seemed far too joined at the hip. Mom has daughter participate in all sorts of scams. Daughter tries to run away a few times. Doesn't succeed. Mom probably holds daughter hostage as an adult by saying they will go to jail if daughter doesn't keep up the pretense. Daughter probably doesn't see any way out of that prison, so she has boyfriend kill her mom, because even if she gets caught, she's only trading one prison for another, and at least she's free of her mom and having to fake being disabled. This wasn't a mother. This was a jailer, Gypsy was her mom's moneymaker and property. Sad.

It is interesting that while Gypsy was posting on FB as the killer, she mentioned that "I raped that sweet innocent daughter of hers." It was like she was already defending herself, proclaiming her innocence by having the "killer" call her sweet and innocent. However, at the same time, she seems to have fully confessed to everything. Also, I can't imagine the mind [modsnip] that Gypsy's life was. I don't know what kind of mental state I would be in if I had lived her life. I just found the "sweet innocent" bit interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela