GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The person who writes for that is an idiot. She writes all kinds of crazy and untrue things.

LOL. That explains it, then! I've seen her stuff before, but never paid it any attention one way or another. Good to know it's not a trustworthy source... I was halfway into a tailspin over that article!!

With the proximity to a busy 4 lane street that she could have used after she got off the highway... (or whoever has the car would use to get on highways) It seems someone could of just driven to that apt bc it was close and then Got back on the main street and left. maybe it was just a convenient location and quiet. Not busy.

If you look at the map I just posted, where the baby was found is just so close to where the cousin JS in St John lived (and whose house she was on the way to). Especially in comparison to how far away the other areas she visited or was supposed to visit over in IL.

News tonight on all channels gave a little bit of new info.
Last seen *Thursday* night.
Told family she had a friend in her car with her.
The friend was from Fairview Heights, IL

If this 'friend' robbed her I am thinking they should look for the car in IL. I mean, how else did they get back home?

To give you an idea about the neighborhood the baby was found in... the first story tonight was about a carjacking in Breckenridge Hills at a Taco Bell on St. Charles Rock Rd.

If this 'friend' robbed her I am thinking they should look for the car in IL. I mean, how else did they get back home?

To give you an idea about the neighborhood the baby was found in... the first story tonight was about a carjacking in Breckenridge Hills at a Taco Bell on St. Charles Rock Rd.

Thanks for the update! No mention on who the friend was or male or female? I wonder if there's another missing person from Fairview Heights IL?

Yes, I was looking at that. If she is a victim of a crime then it was not a random crime in East St. Louis. No way that a random person could know she was heading in that direction. If something happened to her it was someone she knew who knew she was heading in that direction or something happened when she arrived in St. Louis and the apartment was the least risky place to leave the baby.

Though, IMO if she was the victim of foul play, I think it has to be someone she knows because I can't imagine a random criminal would take that much care to leave the baby warm and with food.

If you look at the map I just posted, where the baby was found is just so close to where the cousin JS in St John lived (and whose house she was on the way to). Especially in comparison to how far away the other areas she visited or was supposed to visit over in IL.

Did it say who she was last seen with Thursday and where? TIA

Thanks for the update! No mention on who the friend was or male or female? I wonder if there's another missing person from Fairview Heights IL?

No, I replayed it a few times and no details on gender. They might have the news videos from tonight up tomorrow on their sites. They also said they are trying to turn the gps on, on her car. (Wish this had been done sooner.)

I've only looked at the men on her facebook friends so far but only see one that lives in Fairview Heights.

No, I replayed it a few times and no details on gender. They might have the news videos from tonight up tomorrow on their sites. They also said they are trying to turn the gps on, on her car. (Wish this had been done sooner.)

I've only looked at the men on her facebook friends so far but only see one that lives in Fairview Heights.

Can you give me initials? I can't find him.

Did it say who she was last seen with Thursday and where? TIA

They interviewed the man and used his name. She was visiting him and his wife and mother. He is the man listed in earlier articles as the neighbor in East St. Louis, Il on 69th Street. Her family wasn't home and she visited with them.

They don't know who she went to see afterwards in Fairview heights, Il that was in her car with her....

They also said she is finally "listed on a national database"

They interviewed the man and put his name on the screen. She was visiting him and his wife and mother. He is the man listed in earlier articles as the neighbor in East St. Louis, Il on 69th Street. Her family wasn't home and she visited with them.

They don't know who she went to see afterwards in Fairview heights, Il that was in her car with her....

They also said she is finally "listed on a national database"

That was ES, right? So it wasn't Wednesday when he saw her like previously reported?

I think there is much more to this situation than we've heard so far...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine
Back