MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any evidence of foul play not found in the search of the property it would have to be in the examination of the bodies. IF police did say there's no foul play involved, before the medical examiner's report, that would be jumping past the actual investigation to state something they can't know for sure yet. JMO

they didn't say 'no foul play', they said 'no evidence of foul play'
two very different statements

I don't think most of us disbelieve that the men could have frozen to death. The bigger question is, what happened that caused them to be unable to protect their own lives?
As I read in an article posted here,the stages of hypothermia bring on an altered mental status. That combined with alcohol...they literally couldn't think right.

Agreed. Unless he has an attorney who wrote some kind of ‘cease and desist’ letter to the media threatening litigation? I just don’t see otherwise why the Daily Mail or The Sun didn’t jump on it.
I know the name and have researched him in all the ways I know how to do so.
What is weird...I can't remember how or when I found out !!
Has any one mentioned there being cameras on the rental house or neighbors?
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I, for one, am not confused by this being real life and I doubt anyone else on here is either. All the threads on here are real life.

If I hosted a party in which three people died, I'd set myself on fire before I talked to the media, even if I was 100% innocent of any wrongdoing. I don't think we can use his silence as an implication of responsibility. If I was him, I'd lawyer up ASAP even if I did nothing wrong because of how it looks and because human nature dictates that people form opinions in the absence of facts.

Until we have a CoD, there is no indication the homeowner was criminally responsible.

MOO
Exactly. The idea that “only guilty people lawyer up” is a dangerous myth borne of such “copaganda” television shows as Law & Order.

I would move, too, if I were him. People know where he lives, and are accusing him of being involved in his friends’ deaths. He probably doesn’t feel safe there with everything going on. MOO

yes I wasn't referring to his reason why
I have not seen that info in MSM - just that a neighbour saw a box truck at or in front of the house

JMO, there still isn't a good, rational explanation for:
  1. The host not noticing or acting on the dead men's cars still parked at his house after 2 days
  2. The failure of the host to respond to family members banging on doors, windows, etc. of his house, but showing up in shorts w/ a wine glass a few minutes later when LE arrived
JMO, he may not have killed them, but he was stonewalling the family. I guess he didn't want to deal with the situation until he was forced to. Rather immature and irresponsible.

I also don't understand why LE is giving him a pass on this. He has some responsibility.

ETA: I will cut LE a little slack since (I assume) the toxicology results are not yet completed. Still...
You have to recall that police arrived to the house shortly before 2200 ( 10pm). I don't find it unreasonable that he would be in his boxers at that time of night.

I'm trying to understand the conversation on this thread but it's really hard when most posts reference someone who seems to be important to this case as "him" or "he" and not by name or by any relationship to the deceased. Who is "him"? JMO.

I'm trying to understand the conversation on this thread but it's really hard when most posts reference someone who seems to be important to this case as "him" or "he" and not by name or by any relationship to the deceased. Who is "him"? JMO.
He is innocent until proven guilty. No signs of foul play per KCMO PD. I won't be the one to tell his name, or anything else I have learned through my own research. I refuse to post pictures I have found. I will not sully a person's reputation until it is proven otherwise. I just can't do it.

Jordon R Willis, the surviving friend—but for so long we weren’t allowed to use his name <modsnip>

I still don't get it.

If we are not allowed to use this persons name that means there's no MSM links that support him being related to this case. So only rumor. Which is not good. Please tell me I'm wrong. JMO.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
Technically, they were there for two days. LE was called to the home at 22:00 on Tuesday. If the deceased were leaving JW's house a couple of hours after the game, lets say about 20:00 hours on Sunday evening then that's just slightly more than 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member