MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any evidence of foul play not found in the search of the property it would have to be in the examination of the bodies. IF police did say there's no foul play involved, before the medical examiner's report, that would be jumping past the actual investigation to state something they can't know for sure yet. JMO
LE said there was no EVIDENCE of foul play. Even if they did inject drugs that show up on a toxicology report, that isn't evidence someone else forced them to take the drugs.

JMO

I still don't get it.

If we are not allowed to use this persons name that means there's no MSM links that support him being related to this case. So only rumor. Which is not good. Please tell me I'm wrong. JMO.
<modsnip>
In the initial MSM articles his name [Jordan R Willis] was redacted.
But in the past 24 hours News Nation released his name and interviewed his attorney.
So the information is now in MSM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to understand the conversation on this thread but it's really hard when most posts reference someone who seems to be important to this case as "him" or "he" and not by name or by any relationship to the deceased. Who is "him"? JMO.
The host of the party’s name is Jordan Willis. We’re allowed to name him, as he’s finally been named by the gods called MSM. I suggest we just call him JW from now on. How does that sound. Good to see ya here, @RANCH.

Technically, they were there for two days. LE was called to the home at 22:00 on Tuesday. If the deceased were leaving JW's house a couple of hours after the game, let’s say about 20:00 hours on Sunday evening then that's just slightly more than 2 days.
What’s the point? Why should we care about, oh, IDK, 2.5 versus 3 days?
Does 2.5 people equal 3 people? Weird. Kind of different when you look at that way isn’t it. Cheers to you Branmuffin!

Last edited:
they didn't say 'no foul play', they said 'no evidence of foul play'
two very different statements
Ok, the article I posted earlier and was commenting on said:

"As of now, police say there is no one in custody and have ruled out foul play."

If one hosted a football party where alcohol and drugs were present, and the host went to bed to sleep it off while the others went outside to smoke, come morning, why would the host even consider needing to do a body count? Cars still in the driveway. How would the next logical thought be, I wonder if they ingested laced drugs and are frozen dead in the back yard? Zebras, horses -- it'd be a lot more likely they pooled into a rideshare and would return for their cars in time.

JMO

Didn't answer texts and calls. Could it be, unaware of the deaths in his own backyard, that the host wasn't exactly thrilled with a) the presence of drugs the night before (my speculation), and/or b) the state of his home the day after (more speculation), and purposefully ignored those calls and text in reasonable anger? People can't know what they don't know before they know it.

JMO

Last edited:
Yes, I agree that that is definitely plausible.
The thing that really bothers me is the messages sent to this man, by numerous people and numerous times for days were viewed by someone who had his phone (common sense would lead one to believe it was him but...?) but were never answered. Doesn't that seem strange? It does to me.

The thing that really bothers me is the messages sent to this man, by numerous people and numerous times for days were viewed by someone who had his phone (common sense would lead one to believe it was him but...?) but were never answered. Doesn't that seem strange? It does to me.
He may have been angry about what transpired the night before. Maybe he kicked them all out when drugs appeared and anticipated a rupture of friendship, not a triple death investigation.

After a party, what's more likely? Intoxicated guests leaving their cars behind or three dead people, frozen in your back yard?

Without his dogs home, he likely holed up, no reason to tour his property, no reason to look out back.

JMO

Didn't answer texts and calls. Could it be, unaware of the deaths in his own backyard, that the host wasn't exactly thrilled with a) the presence of drugs the night before, and b) the state of his home the day after, and purposefully ignored those calls and text in reasonable anger? People can't know what they don't know before they know it.

JMO
It would seem since the men were found in the backyard area surrounded by a sturdy fence, unless you climbed over the fence the only way out of that situation would be through the house. Were they locked out? Knowingly or unknowingly?

If they had their full physical faculties and even if drunk, you'd think at least one of them would have done just what the fiance did, break a window. Not that big of an expense to fix. It seems all 3 must of had a simultaneous and deadly physical event occur. What in the world was in that house to cause that and why did it take effect outside? Just some thoughts and rhetorical questions.

Last edited:
Didn't answer texts and calls. Could it be, unaware of the deaths in his own backyard, that the host wasn't exactly thrilled with a) the presence of drugs the night before, and b) the state of his home the day after, and purposefully ignored those calls and text in reasonable anger? People can't know what they don't know before they know it.

JMO

According to the Inside Edition article, the host and the deceased had known each other since high school.

Assuming that's true, how would he have had no knowledge of his friends' drug habits?

Also, I'm not aware of anything in MSM regarding the state of his home the day after. Would you please provide a link?

It would seem since the men were found in the backyard area surrounded by a sturdy fence, unless you climbed over the fence the only way out of that situation would be through the house. Were they locked out? Knowingly or unknowingly?

If they had their full physical faculties and even if drunk, you'd think at least one of them would have done just what the fiance did, break a window. Not that big of an expensive to fix. It seems all 3 must of had a simultaneous and deadly physical event occur. What in the world was in that house to cause that and why did it take effect outside? Just some thoughts and rhetorical questions.
We'll have to wait for the tox reports but the fentanyl theory makes the most sense. IMO no one expected to die and no one expected anyone had.

JMO

He may have been angry about what transpired the night before. Maybe he kicked them all out when drugs appeared and anticipated a rupture of friendship, not a triple death investigation.

After a party, what's more likely? Intoxicated guests leaving their cars behind or three dead people, frozen in your back yard?

Without his dogs home, he likely holed up, no reason to tour his property, no reason to look out back.

JMO
The messages were coming from worried family members. Even if he considered them ex-friends at that point, why not just answer a text especially when they were probably getting more and more frantic? And then not answering the door when people are pounding, but opening it for the police. Just makes me think he probably knew they were dead early the next morning. AJMO

According to the Inside Edition article, the host and the deceased had known each other since high school.

Assuming that's true, how would he have had no knowledge of his friends' drug habits?

Also, I'm not aware of anything in MSM regarding the state of his home the day after. Would you please provide a link?
I have no information beyond what I've read here. I'm merely speculating.

JMO

You have to recall that police arrived to the house shortly before 2200 ( 10pm). I don't find it unreasonable that he would be in his boxers at that time of night.
My point is that he heard people banging on his door and entering his house by breaking a window, but he didn’t respond until LE came to the scene.

In the link to Dan Abrams interview with the friend’s attorney, the attorney says JW was in and out of his house during that time. Hard to explain that he didn’t see their cars.

JMO, JW may not have been responsible for their deaths, but he had a responsibility to contact the police.

While fentanyl seems a likely answer...it still leaves a long time for JW to not notice anything hinky. Let's say he saw their car(s) and assumed they picked up an Uber or had someone pick them up instead - when Monday came and went you'd think he'd wonder wouldn't they need their cars for work?

Then in combination with frantic calls from various family members - people he would likely be marginally familiar with if it's true from reports that he has been friends with these guys since high school <modsnip: no source link> wouldn't that have ticked something in his brain that something was wrong? Even perhaps that they got in a car accident or something and didn't make it home. It's unclear if he sent messages to check in on any of them. I know when I visit a friend or vice versa, we usually send a message to confirm we got home safe. I get a lot of people, guys especially IMHO might not be as prone to do that but again you'd he'd get the feeling something was up...

If he knew them well enough to potentially leave them to their own devices in his home and go to bed, again I think he'd recognize their cars in either the driveway or street over a day later. Not that I can imagine leaving guests, especially if they were under the influence, to their own devices in my home but I suppose to each their own! It's possible JW felt sick enough to go to bed. Or maybe the friends were planning to crash there for the night even. They may have planned to head out before JW got up so that their absence wasn't initially jarring, but again, several days and frantic calls later...

If the bodies had been found the morning, even the afternoon, after the game I think this would be relatively open and shut with the fentanyl theory. But the time lapse and behavior of JW is just odd.

All imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the stages of hypothermia set in bring on altered mental status, were they literally can't think logically

But it's not instant. You don't walk three steps from the door and drop dead. Under normal conditions, the men would have had time to get out of the back yard and into a warm place. If walking into the cold induced immediate hypothermia half the Canadian population would have died this past week.

Last edited:
I just looked back through my instagram stories and it's totally plausible he didn't leave the house for 2.5 days after the game. Sunday was mild but on Monday, the KC metro got freezing rain all morning which quickly turned to heavy snow around noon. Monday to Tuesday we got 10" of wintry precipitation and temperatures dropped to the 20s. By Tuesday morning, there was a heavy layer of snow covering a thick layer of ice. I myself didn't leave the house Tuesday, I was coming off of a 28 hour horse haul and exhausted and it was awful out. I barely got out with my last load of horses to head to Florida on Wednesday.

If he could WFH, he likely chose not to contend with the crummy weather. I'd be interested to know if his walk was shoveled.

Incidentally, the snow is still there as temps only rose above freezing one day since the 9th. I bet many people who don't like winter and can WFH have barely been outside at all.

Screenshot from 9:44pm Monday, I live in KCK.

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpeg
    IMG_1569.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 12
I just looked back through my instagram stories and it's totally plausible he didn't leave the house for 2.5 days after the game. Sunday was mild but on Monday, the KC metro got freezing rain all morning which quickly turned to heavy snow around noon. Monday to Tuesday we got 10" of wintry precipitation and temperatures dropped to the 20s. By Tuesday morning, there was a heavy layer of snow covering a thick layer of ice. I myself didn't leave the house Tuesday, I was coming off of a 28 hour horse haul and exhausted and it was awful out. I barely got out with my last load of horses to head to Florida on Wednesday.

If he could WFH, he likely chose not to contend with the crummy weather. I'd be interested to know if his walk was shoveled.

Incidentally, the snow is still there as temps only rose above freezing one day since the 9th. I bet many people who don't like winter and can WFH have barely been outside at all.

Screenshot from 9:44pm Monday, I live in KCK.
IMO, it's also possible he did leave his home ... travel for work etc and wasn't there for the next couple days after they disappeared. Perhaps he left for work travel the morning after the party and figured "good on them for taking a cab home after drinking" or something like that. Gets home a couple days later, pours himself a glass of wine and heads for a shower so doesn't hear anyone breaking a window or banging downstairs ... gets out of shower and starts to get dressed and only has time to get on his underwear before he hears the police knock.

Something as simple as that would explain why he was in underwear, didn't know his friends were dead in his backyard and didn't find their cars left there as being odd the morning after the party. Perhaps he was going to give them a shout after a shower to see why they were still there.

Do we know how many cars the three brought to his house or did they travel together in one or two?

Neither my front door nor my backyard door get used in the winter .... or shovelled. We (and our dogs) use the side door closer to the garage & driveway or the man-door out of the garage. They are just more accesible and easier to snowblow (shovel) in the winter.

People keep bringing up drugs which is "the other" thing I think the lawyer was hinting at that he'd heard that people were speculating. I'm wagering my bet on it being alcohol ... combined with very frigid temperatures and we'll learn these three gentlemen accidently froze to death IMO.

It does, yes, although the explanations posters offer may still be valid. This is where thorough investigative police work comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735