MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a great many untruths have been discovered/uncovered.
Just read the signs of the "protesters", what they are saying, all of it...not the truth at all.

And Johnson said he saw MB take a shot in his back.

Megan Kelly is calling out all these politicians, with their demands for justice before the investigation is over. In particular she said about Governor "stay out of it."

I know someone earlier was saying "justice is the process," but the way it's being in used in this case, it's not what they mean. When all these people demand just for MBs family, they're talking about Wilson being convicted. IMO

She's going to have Baden on after the break.

Wouldn't the governor be the one to commute any death penalty conviction in his state? Why should Nixon stay out of events in his own state? Because (lol) Megyn Kelly says so?

Mmkay.

I completely agree with your opinion. We would have had yet another LEO; dead lying in the street.
I'm sorry Wysteria, it is just so disheartening that you (and many others)can come to that sort of conclusion without knowing ONE thing about him...... Don't you see that it is that sort of assumption and prejudice that is causing the frustrations that lead to these kind of protests?
I do respect your opinion, I just wish more people could look for good in others before they assume the worst.... When this planet becomes a peaceful place; that is how it will be achieved.

I said I may not have heard that word, "punch"- sorry, didn't mean for it sound like I was insisting I was right :)

No problem :) you could be right, didn't mean to seem snarky. He definitely admits there was some sort of "hit" to Wilson, by MB

I just listened to a clip to verify, but it was from last night :lol:

FYI, on Hannity, Dana Loesch -the one who had Josie on her radio show- is going to be on and more about the 12 witness stories that back up Wilson's version on FoxNews

Hannity on Fox just mentioned something about people coming forward corroborating Officer Wilson's version or something like that

I'm sorry Wysteria, it is just so disheartening that you (and many others)can come to that sort of conclusion without knowing ONE thing about him...... Don't you see that it is that sort of assumption and prejudice that is causing the frustrations that lead to these kind of protests?
I do respect your opinion, I just wish more people could look for good in others before they assume the worst.... When this planet becomes a peaceful place; that is how it will be achieved.

From the video in the store, MB was a thief and he didn't want peace. Once people decide not to commit crimes there will be lots more peace.

You lost me, who are you quoting?

She was a TH on Dr. Drew but I missed her name.

I'm definitely going to link the transcript tomorrow when they are available.

She made a lot of sense to me.

We're not going to start discussions about other poster's personal opinions.

Back on track about what is going on in Ferguson, please.

I know you weren't posting to me but I did answer your post with facts from LE. Regarding "peace", perhaps if Mike Brown would have peacefully moved to the sidewalk like he should have, there would be peace in that town. Instead, he disregarded LE by ignoring him, assaulting him and going for his weapon.

Wilson was obviously scared for his life and had to deal with a terrible situation that NO police officer wants to be in. He's human. I bet Darren Wilson would love to have some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi