MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are all good questions. In a infant kidnapping they must look at every family member and all friends first.

This family is not your typical Ozzie and Harriet family. I am not trying to cast them in a bad light. These are just the facts.

I don't know why he got custody. He was not the plaintif he was the defendant. Anything could have happened. But the boys mother lives in Kansas City. I am not sure when or if she has visitation. That wasn't listed on the order.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story

ICK - I could not watch all of it! The questions those so-called journalists were asking -- PLEASE!!! I wish the parents were able to just speak out instead of asked these asinine questions . . . Praying for Lisa to come home safely.

Given the court docket shows that custody was awarded by default because mom was not at court or did not participate . . . that statement by her family seems er, incongruous, shall we say?

I saw that there was a default judgement regarding the paternity...is that what you are referring to? The motions and filings in both those cases are not publicly available so we have no way of knowing what happened.

Hopefully LE has or will have the cellphone records for these phones in order to check calls, pings, etc.

I think this statistic is related strictly to infants in the first year of life. Since 1983, there have been 278 infants abducted....and all but 12 have been recovered. Almost half of these 278 were taken from hospitals.

The figure for abduction of all children is much higher. In 1999, there were 50,000 non-family child abductions in the US....just to throw a figure out there.

Can you provide a source for this statistic? 50,000 non-family abductions in 365 days would equal almost 140 PER DAY. I seriously doubt this.

Electricians in Missouri would be in the union right? I lived there years ago, and dated a union guy. Awesome benefits, and insurance.

I am wondering if maybe there is a paternity issue with baby Lisa. I wonder if they've already done DNA testing to verify JI as the father?
Depends on whether you work for a non-union company or not.

Depends, Tuffy. here are union and non-union electricians everywhere. The union guys get top pay and benefits but if you can't get in the union (usually have to know someone who knows someone kind of thing) then you don't get the awesome pay and bennies...

Thanks, Jaxson. I started second-guessing myself after I posted that.

Last week the weather in KC would have been cool at night. The high was 87 degrees, and the low was 57 degrees.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KMKC/2011/10/4/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Tuffy - that's not cool in these parts -- that's prime window open weather, especially after the heat we have endured this summer (not like I'm telling you anything). But, I am in the Lou & my windows have been WIDE open for weeks . . . all night. Mind you I have the stellar alarm system that WOO WOO WOOs if a door or window is disturbed, but I can see where the windows may be open.

Where is Lisa?

Normally you would think that an intruder would check the door to see if it is opened especially since the corner of that house appears to be darker because of the tree, IIRC. Although, I believe there is a street light a house down from them as well as across the street.

What is very odd is the lights being on.

I would have preferred LE doing this reenactment after midnight or pehaps 2:30 AM in order for them to see what this "alleged" intruder saw IF they actually entered through the window.

Then I would want LE to go back to the house at 4:00 AM to see what the house looks like with the same lights on when Jeramy came home.

Exactly. Unless the intruder knew what furnishings were inside the house, how could they be certain they would have an easy access even though an open window? For example, many people put a desk or other piece of furniture underneath a relatively high window. This was supposed to be the computer room.

Also noteworthy in the reenactment today was what appeared to be LE standing on something in front of the window, to gain height and also receiving assistance from another detective in being boosted inside. How would a lone intruder have gained access into the house through this window without assistance of some kind?

:waitasec:

Electricians in Missouri would be in the union right? I lived there years ago, and dated a union guy. Awesome benefits, and insurance.

I am wondering if maybe there is a paternity issue with baby Lisa. I wonder if they've already done DNA testing to verify JI as the father?

He worked for a non-union shop on the Kansas side... so pay and benefits are not to union code.

I can see how they might think that, but I still can't get past the neighbor seeing the man with the baby, the neighbors that heard screams, the neighbor that had her dog possibly released, and the dumpster fire. .. IMO those can't be linked to the parents as far as I can see.

Has any of this stuff been verified by other than the MSM?

I know our verified local said the hearing screams story was not able to be verified with any of her neighbors or the police-- it seemed obvious to me that it was only rumor. And at one point it was said here in an earlier thread that the story about the man with the baby was also false-- I haven't heard anything other than hearsay on that story. I don't put much stock in "my neighbor said", or "someone said", and frankly I don't believe a whole lot of what I read by MSM! Just look at the "checkered past" quote to show how they will blow some tiny little thing out of proportion or the fact that someone said in Texas the news said that someone was named as a suspect which was absolutely false.

Can't remember where the dog being released store came from, I remember reading it here but that it was still just a "someone said" thing, and I think In da Middle said there are a lot of dogs that get loose in the neighborhood.

:eek::eek::eek: Setting up a "Fund" ?

I am playing "catch up" here from the past couple of days and read somewhere about setting up a "fund" ...

:waitasec: a "fund" for what ? Posters ? :waitasec: Defense ?

Anytime I hear about a family member wanting to set up a "fund" my "radar" goes off ! :innocent:

MOO ...

Hopefully LE has or will have the cellphone records for these phones in order to check calls, pings, etc.

Also curious where the phones last pinged and when........along with the question Judge Pirro asked on her program last night about a call around 2:30 that Capt. Young was unable to discuss.

I saw that there was a default judgement regarding the paternity...is that what you are referring to? The motions and filings in both those cases are not publicly available so we have no way of knowing what happened.

A default judgment is entered against a party if they do not appear in Court. No other reason.

I wonder if Deborah posts on any message boards on the internet. I'm thinking of Bobbie Jo Stinnet up in Skidmore. Isn't that where she met her murderer/baby abductor?

Originally Posted by pammiesue
I don't know how the parentage laws are in MO., but in KS, a child born to a woman who is married is by law, the legal husband's child unless and untill a Judge says it is the other mans legal child. Doesn't matter who you are or the circumstances, the Judge said " a marriage certificate or Judges decree legalizes the father." Hmmm...

Sorry...I don't know how to copy properly other than copy and paste:

In the state of MO if a woman is still married to one man and becomes pregnant by another, they cannot get divorced until after the child is born. In the legal sense, bio dad is not the legal father, the husband is. Bio dad becomes "third party" to the divorce to establish paternity. Establishing paternity does not have to be through DNA. It can be done simply by dad acknowledging that he is in fact the father. Also, bio dad cannot be listed on birth certificate unless when filing out birth certificate she denied being married.

Besides...who can afford a divorce these days? Cheaper to keep her! lol

I think that's a very important distinction.

Say the mom forgot to lock the door or purposely left the door unlocked, does it matter? The door shows no forced entry, IIRC.

I haven't heard-

Has LE released any finger print information?

imo

Perhaps the reason she hasn't filed for divorce and why he hasn't either is that their son gets better health care this way, as the father was in the Army and probably has excellent health care benefits for the son. MOO.

We are talking about JI's ex and not DB, right? When I said incarceration I was not speaking of Lisa'a mom but the stepson's [don't like the term step] mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon