Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie Taylor, I'm very skeptical with any information released by KCPD. As far as I know, no one has called them out on their lies. The only people who could do this would be Brian and Liz. Unfortunately they agree with the story KCPD has fed them. Therefore, no one else can really say anything to include my son.

Tracy, I'm currently compiling a list of lies with dates and quotes. I will release it later tonight.

ST, No. Unfortunately, the information given to us by KCPD via the Anderson's states Toni never drove near the bottoms. KCPD supposedly had video footage of Jay Wiggs in his vehicle sleeping during the time he was supposed to meet with Toni at the 31st QT. Again, this is info KCPD has relayed to the family and my son. But we now take all information from KCPD with a grain of salt.

We feel this is not an accident. We feel Toni's death is due to foul play. We strongly feel whoever did this to Toni had to be the last person who was with her Sunday morning. So far, the last person we know to have interacted with Toni, that morning, are the police officers from the North Kansas Police Department. The lies KCPD have released to the public started on day one of the investigation and continue to this day. When I say "we" I mean my family and I.
Pete J Sanchez Sr

:welcome:

Thank you so much for joining here! It would be great if you would become a verified insider for Toni's case. Here is the information.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Perfectingpink, I sent the email for verification this afternoon. Standing by for the phone call.

That would be direct evidence of suicide. You nor anyone can explain why she could not have made it out of the car if she was able to. That's where intoxication comes in. We know she was not greatly impaired when the cop spoke to her. We've only heard suggestions and assumptions the whole time regarding how she got in the water.

(I posted this yesterday but got it somewhat wrong so deleted it. I'll try again...)

If Toni were not intoxicated or incapacitated in some way, then she absolutely could have exited the vehicle if she wanted to, given that the window was open. She was on the swim team, a former lifeguard, she taught adult swim classes, and she was even offered a scholarship for a college swim team.

I agree with that point.

But I'm not sure where you're taking this? Actual suicide? Staged suicide?

Hey Ace,

Where do you think the cop was pulling out from? The first gif actually has audio. This investigation is just getting started. In fact, it just started when they pulled Toni and her Focus out of the river.

https://makeagif.com/gif/docj-fxafr...urce=robracy1&order=popular&page=1&position=1

http://imgur.com/QIrYBCJ

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.147...4!1s2PhIVq24zeQFK1XPVbqXtw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I believe the cop came from E. 26 Ave. He may have been in the QuikTrip parking lot when he first saw Toni, but that's just speculation.

(I posted this yesterday but got it somewhat wrong so deleted it. I'll try again...)

If Toni were not intoxicated or incapacitated in some way, then she absolutely could have exited the vehicle if she wanted to, given that the window was open. She was on the swim team, a former lifeguard, she taught adult swim classes, and she was even offered a scholarship for a college swim team.

I agree with that point.

But I'm not sure where you're taking this? Actual suicide? Staged suicide?

The window and seatbelt indicate either staging or being very impaired. But if she was so impaired then how the hell did she manage to get where she was found?

Tracy, I'm currently compiling a list of lies with dates and quotes. I will release it later tonight.

Pete, first I'd like to give condolences to your son, for such a huge loss. I did see his video tribute to her and the poem, and they are both touching to those of us who have been following the case.

I have some questions for you and your son, just trying to understand things a little better. Obviously your son living with Toni is going to have a certain amount of knowledge about things that most would never know. I hope the questions aren't too blunt, but given the potential scenarios, I think most of us have questions of this nature.

1. Does your son know if Toni has ever been to that park before?
2. Does your son know definitively who Toni purchased drugs from regularly?
3. Was this just one person or multiple people whom she would have bought drugs from on a regular basis?
4. Did Toni ever purchase drugs for the purpose of resale?
5. Did Toni have any debts relating to drugs?
6. I saw you mention on facebook that Toni was not a confidential informant, how would you definitively know this?
7. Do you know the officers involved in the pullover?
8. If so, do you know if they worked as security, bouncer or some other capacity for any of the clubs that Toni worked at.
9. Is your son aware of any officers that Toni knows personally via clubs she works at? whether they are patrons or employees as described in #8
10. It was reported that your son and his friend were searching the park via a psychic tip, is this true?
11. If true, was this psychic someone that pete contacted for a reading and at that point the psychic gave info? Or did pete find a psychic who had a reading already before pete contacted the psychic?
12. Was pete aware of Toni's insurance GPS device?
13. Did Pete know of Toni ever disconnecting the device, for any reason? If so, for what reason?
14. Did Pete ever know Toni to get high away from home at any location such as the dog park?
15. Have you spoken directly to anyone that was at the QT that night where Toni was pulled over? -- employees, but even otherwise.
16. Does Pete know what kind of GPS navigation Toni used in her car? ie the brand such as garmin or TomTom?
17. If Pete drove as a passenger with her, did she rely on that GPS to his knowledge? or was she more reliant on her own visual knowledge of areas in relation to finding gas stations etc?
18. Has Toni ever been in rehab, and if so, for what drugs?
19. Has Toni even been diagnosed with any mental health issues?
20. If so, was she prescribed any medications, if so, what medications? and was she currently on those medications?
21. Does Pete or Toni personally know any QT employees?
22. Is Toni the only one that would buy drugs for her personal use and those around her at home? Trying to word this so no one has to admit they purchase drugs, but it's enough to ask -- does anyone else ever purchase drugs for her?
23. Did Toni smoke in her car while driving? ie window down in winter.
24. Have you talked to any QT employees or other 24 hour establishments where police might frequent to determine what officers potentially were working that shift in that location?
25. Do you have a private investigator working on the case at this time?

Sorry for such a long list, but as I'm sure you do... we have tons of questions here.

I believe the cop came from E. 26 Ave. He may have been in the QuikTrip parking lot when he first saw Toni, but that's just speculation.

The car across the street is turning right. That could not be directly east of where Toni was. Take a look at the map and see if you can see what I'm thinking.

Jerrod, it's actually kind of humorous, from a debate perspective, that you chose 'accidental poisonings,' since the majority of those are actually overdoses. So you kind of shot down your own argument. If one were a drug user, then that would increase their odds of having a deadly accident.

How would all your additional factors affect the numbers? I don't know. But probably not how you think.

In fact, you got me thinking. Lots of food for thought on this page. (In the comments from actual strippers.)
https://realdoctorstu.com/2012/03/12/the-psychological-cost-of-being-a-stripper/

By the way, my point in citing that data was that rejecting the accident theory doesn't prove homicide.

Conversely, my only "argument" is that rejecting the homicide theory doesn't prove traffic accident. Your nonspecific stats were shaped to give a false impression. By using the data you provided, it's clear that the poisonings category is NOT a subset of traffic accidents, and does NOT specify how many of the 843 poisoning deaths are due to drug overdoses, let alone any overdose-induced traffic accidents. In other words, if there is any overlap, it isn't quantified.

<modsnip>

The car across the street is turning right. That could not be directly east of where Toni was. Take a look at the map and see if you can see what I'm thinking.

Okay, I see what you're getting at now, I think. The headlights on the cop car flare into the camera, indicating he or she turned out of the parking lot across E. 26 from the QuikTrip. A Sara Lee Bakery Outlet. Obviously closed at that time. Nice catch. I always assumed the officer was in one of those two parking lots, but this answers the question as to which one.

Okay, I see what you're getting at now, I think. The headlights on the cop car flare into the camera, indicating he or she turned out of the parking lot across E. 26 from the QuikTrip. A Sara Lee Bakery Outlet. Obviously closed at that time. Nice catch. I always assumed the officer was in one of those two parking lots, but this answers the question as to which one.

That couldn't be because they would be going north of 26th. I think the cop pulled out of the south entry/exit of the QT. He then turned left on 26th, passed Toni and did a u-turn to park behind her. The car across the street is south and east of Toni.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.147...4!1s2PhIVq24zeQFK1XPVbqXtw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

MaxManning, your thoughts are greatly appreciated. Yes, I'm more than happy to answer your questions. However, I believe whoever did this could be monitoring all of social media. So I will try to answer as many questions as I can. I can also answer a lot of the questions about the Burlington/Parkville areas. I spent 23 days looking for Toni. I drove these areas many times and at all times to gain insight on what the area looked like at 0430 in the morning.

Agree Pete. (Being monitored) We have all been deeply touched by Toni's story, her zest for life, and the selflessness she had for others. So sorry for your families sadness and loss. I hope you don't feel bombarded by questions, but we ALL have questions, just like you. There are a lot of great minds on here- Thank you for jumping on here. I hope we can obtain some answers and clarify what happened in Toni's final hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The (alleged police) car in your gif is turning right from the Sara Lee Bakery Outlet onto E. 26 Ave, imho. I am now sure that the car is turning, one can even see the taillight initially to the left.

Given that the car pedestal is in the picture, the South exit for the QuikTrip would be way out of the picture.

That couldn't be because they would be going north of 26th. I think the cop pulled out of the south entry/exit of the QT. He then turned left on 26th, passed Toni and did a u-turn to park behind her. The car across the street is south and east of Toni.

This raw overhead view was posted on one of the FB pages. It would be a great visual aid if someone would mark it with the spot of the traffic stop.
attachment.php

Attachments

• burlington.jpg
    burlington.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 256
Conversely, my only "argument" is that rejecting the homicide theory doesn't prove traffic accident. Your nonspecific stats were shaped to give a false impression. By using the data you provided, it's clear that the poisonings category is NOT a subset of traffic accidents, and does NOT specify how many of the 843 poisoning deaths are due to drug overdoses, let alone any overdose-induced traffic accidents. In other words, if there is any overlap, it isn't quantified.

<modsnip>

Just so we're clear here. My current thinking:
Suicide: 99% - textbook case.
Accident: 1% - possible.
Homicide: 0% - no way.

Suicide was #2 on the list of data I posted. So my point was that if somebody rejects the accident theory, then the second most likely item to consider is suicide. There is no need to jump directly to homicide.

<modsnip>

I think an accident is more likely than a homicide, but I am still virtually certain this was a suicide.

<modsnip>

That's also what I was getting at with my other post. Stripping can take a severe psychological toll. It can be degrading work. You asked how those other factors would affect the stats. Well, I'm pretty sure that suicide risk among strippers is far higher than for your average 20 year old white female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist