More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is everyone able to view the entire call with Misty and her mom? I only get Donna Audio all 45 sec of it. I have tried all the links in the thread and still can't seem to get Misty and her mom. even Sky, is only showing what the news had on...can someone help me please? and Thank you! :)

I'm not taking up for Misty or her mother, but I think Mom was thrilled with the letter/money from a stranger that believes Misty is innocent of Haleigh's disappearance. I doubt she has heard that very many times. She gets all her information the same way we do (Nancy Grace) and all you ever hear is Misty is guilty, guilty, guilty and Ronald is innocent. That has to be hard to take.
Somebody needs to tell that little girl, that covering up a crime is serious business. Either she talks now, or she will get the maximum when the truth comes out. She's been babied long enough!

You're right about their relationship. I keep hoping that Lisa will decide to come down hard on Misty. Scream @ her & call her a baby killer who's a disgrace to the family. something...but we keep gettin' nothing.

If Lisa was a capable parent she would never have allowed her daughter to drop out of school in grade 6, or marry Ron or do any of the other things that have created a 'Misty'. I keep hoping Lisa and Hank get tossed into jail for their own issues and can't visit anymore. True solitary might snap some sense into Misty.

Looks to me like r & m both are going to do serious time in prison. As badly as misty wants out, she is not willing to talk. Appears to me they'd rather do the time as a dealer than a murderer.

They both are abiding by their lawyers' wishes...should tell us all something and it doesn't look good.

misty will be plagued with problems and troubled the entire time because she is a chatterbox and there will always be an inmate willing to "sing".

Anyone notice how Misty rolls her eyes and shakes her head when her mother states that TN read RC's letter at the vigil?

I'm not sure I would have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out! That was the first time I have ever seen Misty show any contempt for Ronald or Teresa. And I think it's strange the newspapers are saying the ones involved are locked up. That didn't seem to have any effect on Misty. If it were me, I'd be very upset, unless I knew they were insinuating it was Ronald. What's the chance she has already talked? If she has, I predict everybody will be out on bond before much longer!

Yes about the morphing! They remind me so much of each other, it's creepy and annoying.

(Never got to tell you before Dr. Fessel, I am a huge fan of your werk!! :rolling:)

Yep Tinsel, Misty has been coached:

"You need to talk more about Haleigh and at least attempt to act concerned. And throw in some religion while you're at it. Last but not least, praise me as your attorney-- I'm getting sick of the bashing!! You need to get it through your thick skull I am your only hope."

She's been gotten through to a bit, but still not enough to prevent those quick little potty mouth outbursts. Baby steps.

Oh and don't even get me started on mama Lisa. She's a very frustrating woman, that's about the nicest way I can put it. :dervish:

I agree with you about Misty being coached, she is sounding somewhat more concerned. Is she that good a lier? Is she that good an actress? How could she keep this up so long?

Now about mama Lisa: Don't throw things at me but I do have a little soft spot in my heart for her. I don't think I've ever seen someone so down and out in my life. I don't believe she understands how to make life work for her.

I agree with you about Misty being coached, she is sounding somewhat more concerned. Is she that good a lier? Is she that good an actress? How could she keep this up so long?

Now about mama Lisa: Don't throw things at me but I do have a little soft spot in my heart for her. I don't think I've ever seen someone so down and out in my life. I don't believe she understands how to make life work for her.

MC is WELL aware that KC A is going to be tried for the death penalty IMO. LaC seems like such an enabler/friend. It is her fault that MC has turned out this way. Letting her drop out of school, hook up with a much older man, never asking the hard questions in the visits asking about Haleigh, telling her how cute her hair is (Sis!!!! Inappropiate) Oh honeybun you will get some honeybuns! Don't you worry about that. Bragging on her car from LP. Stealing purses at Christmas. The only reason she "attempted" to turn on MC (the AH interview) was to try and make herself look good and what a futile futile attempt. All in hindsight of course. You teach your kids to get a good education, make rersponsible relationship decisions, work a real job for a living... and not to do drugs and steal. You teach them TO TELL THE TRUTH. You protect your young daughters from older men (and strange men you have never met that put money in your account-)and not to run from your problems (We can go to Cali yeah! Sunshine and far away from Floridia. This ia ALL Floridias fault dontcha know?)- I could go on and on. and on... I want to feel sorry for her, but I just can't. It's no wonder ToC is known as a theif. Apples and trees apples and trees.
She bragged on MC getting money from LP and an admirer. And where did she mention that it isn't a good idea to communicate with strangers? This person could be any ol weirdo. Oh I better just stop right now. buh bye.
Please don't take it personal Jacy. My tangent isn't directed at you babe, I love ya-but I do hope it makes ya think. Nothing personal to you, at all.

Oh I can't go just yet...LOL MC seems to have been taking notes on KC A I think. And she thinks that LP was just gonna get her out and they could all just bake cupcakes and sun bathe. She had to know LP got KC out and didn't have to give him any info. "Sign a contract he can't revoke my bond Okay!!!" And hey mom, I don't wanna F with him now,...because you know he learned his lesson with KC...And well I already told them "Thats ALL I know." which is Nuthin. Right... sure. "I'm gonna tell them all to kiss my A....!" Well she has been for a year now-Thats all I know.

"If I could get out, yeah I would love to get out, of course." Then Misty said she wouldn't give the bounty hunter any information.

Interesting, she states that she wouldn't, not that she couldn't (as in I'm innocent I don't know nothin' else to tell 'em)

Well well sounds sooo familiar Fill in the blank _________!

In previous tapes we hear:

Misty begging her mother and father to come and see her.
Misty begging everyone to keep time on their phones so she can call them.
Misty griping about how much she hates it behind bars.
Misty begging to please get me out.
Misty begging, griping , pleading, talking, eating up minutes......

and we get 2 minutes released? Heck no, something is underfoot. JMO

MC is WELL aware that KC A is going to be tried for the death penalty IMO. LaC seems like such an enabler/friend. It is her fault that MC has turned out this way. Letting her drop out of school, hook up with a much older man, never asking the hard questions in the visits asking about Haleigh, telling her how cute her hair is (Sis!!!! Inappropiate) Oh honeybun you will get some honeybuns! Don't you worry about that. Bragging on her car from LP. Stealing purses at Christmas. The only reason she "attempted" to turn on MC (the AH interview) was to try and make herself look good and what a futile futile attempt. All in hindsight of course. You teach your kids to get a good education, make rersponsible relationship decisions, work a real job for a living... and not to do drugs and steal. You teach them TO TELL THE TRUTH. You protect your young daughters from older men (and strange men you have never met that put money in your account-)and not to run from your problems (We can go to Cali yeah! Sunshine and far away from Floridia. This ia ALL Floridias fault dontcha know?)- I could go on and on. and on... I want to feel sorry for her, but I just can't. It's no wonder ToC is known as a theif. Apples and trees apples and trees.
She bragged on MC getting money from LP and an admirer. And where did she mention that it isn't a good idea to communicate with strangers? This person could be any ol weirdo. Oh I better just stop right now. buh bye.
Please don't take it personal Jacy. My tangent isn't directed at you babe, I love ya-but I do hope it makes ya think. Nothing personal to you, at all.

Oh I can't go just yet...LOL MC seems to have been taking notes on KC A I think. And she thinks that LP was just gonna get her out and they could all just bake cupcakes and sun bathe. She had to know LP got KC out and didn't have to give him any info. "Sign a contract he can't revoke my bond Okay!!!" And hey mom, I don't wanna F with him now,...because you know he learned his lesson with KC...And well I already told them "Thats ALL I know." which is Nuthin. Right... sure. "I'm gonna tell them all to kiss my A....!" Well she has been for a year now-Thats all I know.

Not upset with you at all LEW. I understand your viewpoint perfectly, and if LC needs to go to jail for what she has done (the stealing), I'm all for it. I can feel sorry and still DEMAND justice be done.

As for your other observations, yes, she did a poor job of mothering. But I'll bet you anything this is how was raised herself.

Misty asked her mother if she had read the headlines about the case in the newspaper.

Croslin: You read the paper today?
Mother: No. I just got up and come out here.
Croslin: The people that are involved, that the cops think that's involved, is locked up.

WOW the BBM speaks volume to me...... JMO

I sure would like to read those headlines in the newspaper. Do any of you know what newspaper she is referring to and what date? I guess this means that Misty gets the newspaper, right?

Looks to me like r & m both are going to do serious time in prison. As badly as misty wants out, she is not willing to talk. Appears to me they'd rather do the time as a dealer than a murderer.

They both are abiding by their lawyers' wishes...should tell us all something and it doesn't look good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think you are right. If Misty has informed her attorney about everything she knows about Haleigh and her attorney is not advising her to spill the beans to help herself, then the truth must be very incriminating and the attorney is advising her to keep her mouth shut.....hummmmmmmmmmm. As for Ron? I already think that he knows that he sure can't spill the beans or he would immediately be charged with Haleigh's death. That is why it is so quiet that you can hear paint dry...

I sure would like to read those headlines in the newspaper. Do any of you know what newspaper she is referring to and what date? I guess this means that Misty gets the newspaper, right?

Given her apparent lack of reading comprehension, it doesn't surprise me.

It could have been something she heard on Nayancee, or maybe thru the other inmates.

lol - Misty reading newspapers sounds as incongruent to me as Ron asking for a newspaper subscription from FTU reporter Dana T. I can only imagine what must have gone through his mind during that phone call.

Misty Croslin: Send Pictures Of Haleigh, Ron

New Jailhouse Video Reveals Croslin's Feelings About Ex-Husband

POSTED: 4:25 pm EST March 5, 2010

"Snip"
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Misty Croslin tells her mother she still loves her ex-husband Ronald Cummings.

"I still love him mama," Croslin told her mother.

Misty told her mother that her and Ronald were working on their relationship just before they were arrested on drug charges.

Misty also asked her mother to bring pictures of Ronald and Haleigh.

Video Watch the Story
http://www.wesh.com/video/22756472/index.html

Given her apparent lack of reading comprehension, it doesn't surprise me.

It could have been something she heard on Nayancee, or maybe thru the other inmates.

lol - Misty reading newspapers sounds as incongruent to me as Ron asking for a newspaper subscription from FTU reporter Dana T. I can only imagine what must have gone through his mind during that phone call.

I assume the article she is referring to is one that was written after Haleigh's Vigil. The one where TN read the letter from Ron. IMO, I think that when Ron called on Dana for that exclusive he was sending Misty a message and she must be getting a copy of the same paper.

I pray that LE has someone in that cell block that MC is getting very comftorable with...I think she will eventually slip up...

Seems like with all that hair braiding, some conversations would have popped up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back