Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[QUOTE songline

What about immitation, what if she tried to do a sexy dance and Cindy asked her where did you learn to do that? I think Caylee saw something.
------------------------------------------------------------------
concentric
Well, I just don't have the time to retrieve all the posts these savvy websleuths made:

but someone here mentioned the pictures of how KC dressed Caylee up in partaay outfits that were not: little girl Disney princess. Then we have the knowledge that KC deleted many photos of herself and Caylee.

And one writer on a radio program had perhaps an even more frightening opinion of where Caylee might have been while drugged.[/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Songline Quote:
I hope I am allowed to say what I am thinking. Especially since this reply concentric.
I say this because I do not see any other posts that head in this line of thinking.
MODS if it is inappropriate kindly remove.

I think Casey took Caylee to the Brothel and dressed her like a little Doll with lipstick and whatever.
but something did happen relating to the brothel.
When Cindy took Caylee to the Nursing home, Caylee must have told Grandma a few things that started that very big fight with Casey.
Casey stormed out with Caylee in hand - not leaving her home to talk some more.
Then Casey went back to the brothel and left the kid there to go party and someone did whatever with the baby and when Casey found out she decided to silence the child, so that she will not be able to tell.
The tape found on Caylees mouth is "LIKE" saying "You will never be able to tell on me" and the heart on the tape is "LIKE" "I am so sorry I had to do this to you".
BUT....maybe someone at the Brothel was threatened by what she may tell and took care of it but Casey had to deal with the consequences of her NEGLIGENCE.

It is such a horrible thought, Poor Family; no wonder George wanted to kill himself.....

I hope I am alowed to say what I am thinking. Since this reply especially.

I think Casey took Caylee to the Brothel and dressed her like a little Doll with lipstick and whatever.
When Cindy took Caylee to the Nursing home, Caylee must have told Grandma a few things that started that very big fight with Casey.
Casey stormed out with Caylee in hand - not leaving her there to talk some more.
Then Casey went back to the brothel and left the kid there to go party and someone did whatever with the baby and when Casey found out she decided to silence the child, so that she will not be able to tell.
The tape is LIKE "You will never be able to rat on me" and the heart on the tape is "I am so sorry I had to do this to you".
Or maybe someone at the Brothel took care of it and Casey just had to deal with the consequences but her NEGLIGENCE put the baby in harms way.

The phone pings show Casey was around the Anthony house from 7:30 p.m. June 15 until she left to go to ALs right after 4 p.m. the next day.

Casey's cellular activity was pretty constant and pins down her location.

Casey's father's testimony puts Casey with an alive Caylee at the Anthony home on June 16. Items from the Anthony home were found with Caylee.

I don't think Casey had time after 1 p.m. on June 16 to take Caylee to a brothel.

JMO

[QUOTE songline

What about immitation, what if she tried to do a sexy dance and Cindy asked her where did you learn to do that? I think Caylee saw something.
------------------------------------------------------------------
concentric
Well, I just don't have the time to retrieve all the posts these savvy websleuths made:

but someone here mentioned the pictures of how KC dressed Caylee up in partaay outfits that were not: little girl Disney princess. Then we have the knowledge that KC deleted many photos of herself and Caylee.

And one writer on a radio program had perhaps an even more frightening opinion of where Caylee might have been while drugged.[/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I am allowed to say what I am thinking. Especially since this reply concentric.
I say this because I do not see any other posts that head in this line of thinking.
MODS if it is inappropriate kindly remove.

Casey stormed out with Caylee in hand - not leaving her home to talk some more.
The tape is LIKE "You will never be able to rat on me" and the heart on the tape is "I am so sorry I had to do this to you".
Or maybe someone at the Brothel took care of it and Casey just had to deal with the consequences but her NEGLIGENCE put the baby in harms way.

I agree that the duct tape might very well be Casey's way of saying something like, "You will never be able to rat on me."

And that the heart might be saying, "I am so sorry I had to do this to you."

IMO

George's testimony and Casey's text and phone and computer activity limits the opportunity for anyone but Casey to harm Caylee.

George said he saw Caylee ALIVE on June 16 just before 1 p.m. Casey had been pinging from the Anthony area all morning. Casey tells George she and Caylee will be not be home that night. Caylee and Casey seem to leave, according to George. Casey's pings put her still in the area.

After George leaves and just after 2:30 and before 3 somebody is downloading on one of the computers there. Casey's phone is pinging from around the Anthony's. At 2:52 Casey talks to Jesse and says she is moving out of the Anthony home.

By 4:18 Casey is pinging toward AL's apartment. By 4:25 Casey has arrived at AL's and is unpacking just HER stuff.

Casey doesn't GO anywhere for somebody ELSE to have been able to snatch Caylee on June 16. Casey never bothered to pack diapers, toys or changes of clothes for Caylee either.

But, Casey KNEW on June 16 by 1 p.m. that Caylee wasn't coming home.

JMO

This timetable doesn't preclude a lot of things in my opinion, and Lee's house pings off the same tower, right? As for the George said, TL said, etc, those are only witness statements but statements aren't necessarily facts, they can contain inaccuracies or of course can be lies (though I'm not making any accusation toward either of these people. But just one inaccuracy by one witness could change the picture.) We don't know how many diapers KC did or didn't take or whether she was planning on buying some later or if she had left some on an earlier occasion wherever she and Caylee were headed or maybe someplace she planned to drop Caylee with a friend. We do know Caylee's favorite doll was found later in the car, so KC did have that along with them, maybe she also had the Pooh blanket and other little items in the car (whether that's a little pony, book, or whatever), or these items had already been brought to a friend or sitter's apartment on an earlier occasion when she and/or Caylee stayed there, which were dumped along with Caylee's body later by whoever the perpetrator was. (The perpetrator need not be someone in the immediate friend circle, could be anyone who got access to Caylee and these items.) JMO Good timetable though

If the murder happened in the afternoon....this is why I just can't see how it went unseen? What time would she have dumped the body? How could that have gone unseen, as well. And, if the murder was not planned, how could she have gotten away with the killing and the dumping unseen?

I know, both the murder and dumping the body right there next to the neighborhood street in broad daylight with cars coming and going. Not to mention, why would she really murder in the first place.

Sorry, that doesn't preclude a lot of things in my opinion, for example, someone else coming to the house, and Lee's house pings off the same tower, right? As for the George said, TL said, etc, those are only witness statements but statements aren't necessarily facts, they can contain inaccuracies or even be lies, though I'm not making any accusation toward either of those people.

In this case, the phone pings and computer records match timewise with what George said. He had no reason to make it up, it damages Casey's case and narrows down the timeline.

Seems like the neighbors kept a pretty good eye on the Anthony house. The neighbors knew when Casey's car came and went. They also remembered Tony being there with Casey on June 23.

Casey TOLD George she and Caylee would be gone for the night. If an expected babysitter picked up Caylee, Casey would have sent Caylee's toys, changes of clothes, diapers and the "mama doll" along with her.

But she didn't.

Nor did ANY neighbor report seeing a silver Focus at the Anthony house ever...KEY TO THE HOUSE OR NOT. They DID see Casey coming back and borrowing shovels. Casey's phone pings match their sightings.

IMO

to me the duct tape obviously says murder, but if it had been KC I definitely think she would have removed the tape before disposal of the body, both to keep the "accident" option open / remove evidence, and to simply make the scene look less cruel. I also don't think she'd dump the body in that location or leave all the other items from the home with Caylee's body, if she were the murderer. MOO

I know, both the murder and dumping the body right there next to the neighborhood street in broad daylight with cars coming and going. Not to mention, why would she really murder in the first place.

why do you think she is incapable of murder? why is it not plausible she waited til no cars were coming to run a few feet into the woods and hurl a trashbag? It's obviously not a well travelled road, it's a dead end, and the MR thought it was private enough to releive himself so..

In this case, the phone pings and computer records match timewise with what George said. He had no reason to make it up, it damages Casey's case and narrows down the timeline.

Seems like the neighbors kept a pretty good eye on the Anthony house. The neighbors knew when Casey's car came and went. They also remembered Tony being there with Casey on June 23.

Casey TOLD George she and Caylee would be gone for the night. If an expected babysitter picked up Caylee, Casey would have sent Caylee's toys, changes of clothes, diapers and the "mama doll" along with her.

But she didn't.

Nor did ANY neighbor report seeing a silver Focus at the Anthony house ever...KEY TO THE HOUSE OR NOT. They DID see Casey coming back and borrowing shovels. Casey's phone pings match their sightings.

IMO

Neighbors also saw the green pickup, etc. Who knows all the things they didn't see of course, but it's good we at least have these (alleged) sightings to help with the timeline. Again, I don't know if she actually arrived at TL's with or sans Caylee on this date. We also don't know what items were with any friend/babysitter already. We don't know who might have come to visit while KC was presumably on the computer. Again, the pings and other circumstantial evidence do give us an idea where KC's phone was at what times, but doesn't necessarily mean murder. But I certainly get your theory and can't rule it out. I can't see premeditated murder but I can't rule out the theory that KC actually left her parents' home and didn't come back because Caylee had died somehow and KC could not face her parents. Though I find it hard to believe KC could kill Caylee in a fit of rage just based on the history as reported by everyone who knew her, she'd never exhibited hostility toward Caylee in any way. Also, if KC were the murderer, why would she actually go to a neighbor and say can I borrow your shovel? Wouldn't she just get one at Target or wherever?

Why do you think the murder and the body dumping occured in broad daylight? IMO Caylee was murdered the night of the 15th/16th. The body dumping could also have occured at night, although I think it was dumped in a panicked state on the afternoon of the 24th after the run in with George. She probably was so freaked out about this that she took a very big chance. Getting back to the motive for the murder. That one is very easy - to spite Cindy, who KC despised. Take a look at the August 14th jailhouse video and see the rage that KC went into when Cindy asked her one simple question. Scary. Anyone who has witnessed this video can plainly see what KC is capable of. I bet JB is sorry he ever went to NY that day.

why do you think she is incapable of murder? why is it not plausible she waited til no cars were coming to run a few feet into the woods and hurl a trashbag? It's obviously not a well travelled road, it's a dead end, and the MR thought it was private enough to releive himself so..

I don't know if she's incapable of murder, there just wasn't any history of her having any hostility toward Caylee, just the opposite.

It's not a remote or secluded area, there are houses all around, cars going right by, it's right near the corner of Hopespring. I can't rule KC out as perpetrator, but just not enough evidence which can link only to KC, so far.

Why do you think the murder and the body dumping occured in broad daylight? IMO Caylee was murdered the night of the 15th/16th. The body dumping could also have occured at night, although I think it was dumped in a panicked state on the afternoon of the 24th after the run in with George. She probably was so freaked out about this that she took a very big chance. Getting back to the motive for the murder. That one is very easy - to spite Cindy, who KC despised. Take a look at the August 14th jailhouse video and see the rage that KC went into when Cindy asked her one simple question. Scary. Anyone who has witnessed this video can plainly see what KC is capable of. I bet JB is sorry he ever went to NY that day.

(It wasn't my theory that a murder and body dumping occured that afternoon, someone else's theory.)

Why would she choose to drive around with a body in her trunk for any length of time? And, if the body was dumped next to Suburban originally, how didn't anyone smell it or come across it during those first weeks of decomp? Or later when everyone was searching, and when the neighborhood was full of protesters and everything. That's one thing that still puzzles me.
I'm not saying KC is a saint or anything or that she speaks in a nice way to her mother, I know what you mean about her weird behavior in the jailhouse calls/videos. To me the weirdest thing has always been her detachment, she never seemed to understand the urgency of the situation, and the strange "lies" (or whatever they were) to LE that would be found out immediately, no point in telling them, makes no sense. The lack of urgency: I thought either she thought Caylee was with someone who wouldn't harm her, or she did already know she was dead, though that doesn't mean she was the one who murdered her. Or, that she's really in la-la land, and I don't rule that out. At times she acts a little giddy, which is very strange. I don't know how long she's acted like that, JG has said in interviews it's like a completely different person from the KC everyone knew, that she was never like that at all. It is very weird. Who knows what brought about this change and when it occurred

I know this is not a thread to ask questions on but since everyone has a openion I want to know if any of u live in florida and are planning on attending the memorial next tues. I live in indiana but if i lived closer i would sure like to tell CINDY,GEORGE, AND lee HOW VERY PROUD I AM OF THEM. IT WOULD BE ASLMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GO THROUGH WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE GOING THROUGH. My prayers are with them each day, and even after this comes to a closing for them.

The phone pings show Casey was around the Anthony house from 7:30 p.m. June 15 until she left to go to ALs right after 4 p.m. the next day.

Casey's cellular activity was pretty constant and pins down her location.

Casey's father's testimony puts Casey with an alive Caylee at the Anthony home on June 16. Items from the Anthony home were found with Caylee.

I don't think Casey had time after 1 p.m. on June 16 to take Caylee to a brothel.
JMO
Actually you were replying to my post. (post got mixed up).
I am not convinced that Caylee died on 6/16.
But if she did, Casey did not have time, is certainly no reply to my post.
Droping off a child takes a few minuts.

I agree that the duct tape might very well be Casey's way of saying something like, "You will never be able to rat on me."

And that the heart might be saying, "I am so sorry I had to do this to you."

IMO

Your reply was to my post: somehow the posts did get mixed up.
But having said that the tape on the baby's mouth and the heart on the tape could have been Casey's statement.
"You will not be able to tell on me, and I am so sorry I had to do this" MAY still not mean that she did the killing. It may still mean that it happened in a Brothel and she did not know how to go home without Caylee.
I have a strong premonition that the case may go in that direction.
hmmmmm. seems people are not even talking about that at all...

Actually you were replying to my post. (post got mixed up).
I am not convinced that Caylee died on 6/16.
But if she did, Casey did not have time, is certainly no reply to my post.
Droping off a child takes a few minuts.

What I should have said was, Casey's phone pings show she didn't go to a brothel on the day Caylee died.

Caylee was alive June 15. The nursing home video and nursing home employees establish that. Caylee went to Cindy's mom's after the nursing home visit. George says he saw Caylee on June 16 at 1 p.m.

Casey's phone pings from all day June 16 don't show her going further from her parent's house than a block or so. At just after 4, Casey heads for Tony's apartment.

Before June 16, *spending the night with Zanny* seems to be Caseyspeak for *sleeping with RM*.

According to RM, when he and Casey were a couple, Casey and Caylee "slept over" 4 or 5 nights a week. Even after Casey started seeing Tony, according to RM, Casey and Caylee stayed over from time to time. It happened exactly 1 week before Caylee died.

Where was Caylee going on June 16 when Casey said they'd be staying with Zanny?

What were Casey's plans for Caylee???????

Maybe Casey's motive was as simple as she wanted to stay with Tony and didn't have a babysitter.

She also wanted to punish Cindy.

I think Casey may have punished Cindy by "staying with Zanny" overnight the week before.

IF we are to believe that the evening of the 15th turned into a battle royal between CA and KC and it ended with CA basically attacking KC by putting her hands on her-then poor Caylee must have been frightened out of her wits! To see the 2 most important people in her life going at each other I'm sure got Caylee crying and she may have tried to stop them in her little way! God knows what she heard or saw! This may have led to CA "tucking" them into bed-just to calm Caylee down and let her know everything is alright.
But, everything wasn't alright-KC is still mad and she's not going to just get over it because CA said to. CA may have said to KC "I"m sorry and we'll talk about this tomorrow when we've calmed down abit." Caylee is probably having a hard time calming down also-she might be trying to get out of bed to go be with "CECE" and that's probably Pi$$ing KC off too. Poor Caylee is only 2 and she might be saying things like a 2 year old does like "I want "CECE" , "Let me go", "Mommy bad" (who knows what she heard at NAN's house). This may be when she gota dose of whatever to make her sleepy and calm down, cause I'm sure KC is still raging inside and can't cope with this. The medicine or whatever may have led to the duck tape which led to......who knows what. I think it was a snowball effect-one thing led to another and Caylee's death was the result. Not excusing KC at all-I just think KC and that household were TOXIC and Caylee didn't stand a chance there under those circumstances!:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back