MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the family could have heard a reference to accelerant and taken it as fact. But I still don't get AA's reference to it.

FWIW, I feel like the accelerant theorizing had to come from somewhere ... IMO, it's not something that one would just pull out of thin air. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I don't feel it's something that a parent would gravitate toward. The burning itself seems horrific enough ... would a parent (or even a friend/acquaintance) think of that without an outside suggestion? If so, I feel like there should be a reason, i.e., a person suspected that someone wanted to "silence" or make an example of her. (I don't lean toward this being gang-related, BTW ... just saying that the accelerant statement confuses me. A doctor suggesting it makes it more logical, IMO.)

it must have been said at the crime scene in one way or another, whether it was true or confirmed or not, although I can't believe LE told AA about it. I bet the tow truck driver told AA as he would have overheard it while on scene. I can't believe LE would be so unprofessional.

BBM. Pure speculation here, but could this be for an offense that occurred, say, 5 weeks ago, when JC was alleged to have been choked? Perhaps enough evidence was obtained to question him? JMO, MOO, IMO, etc.

Good thinking!

Would choking someone be considered aggravated domestic violence?

Either way...I hope LE has found out who choked her.

From your link:

IMO, they're looking at several people because several people were involved. I strongly feel that they know exactly what's going on they just need the evidence or an eyewitness (which IMO is why they upped the reward money).

I love this post. I feel the same about the dog comments.

and the fact that a known high ranking gang member can call a grieving father to console him instead of being arrested or in jail already, says a lot about the town and some of the people in it.
Do we know that he's not incarcerated?

Your first question is very interesting too. Why would someone introduce himself to BC as a "high ranking gang member"? And why would BC be feeding this information to the media? .

IMO, Ben already knew or knew of this person before that phone call. I believe that phone call to be a genuine expression of the person's true feelings, along with his buddies.

I have a strong guess as to who that person is but it is based on his social media posts so I cannot comment on that. As he is putting himself in grave danger for his stand, I respect his comments.

I wish we had an "ultra-secure" place in which to share what we have gleaned from disallowed sources but I absolutely do understand that this is what makes Websleuths the best!! Hail hail to the moderators that work so hard to keep it that way. I also read elsewhere but wouldn't comment at those sites for anything due to the tolerated bigoted attitudes. That's just something I don't tolerate, even in my own family members.

As to why BC might be putting that info "out there", well, one guess is it plays into the method long used by LE: no one minds much when the trash takes ITSELF out and saves others the effort.

Gang rivalry keeps their numbers reduced, as you can see by the percentage of murders for such a small population. You'd think they would come together and wise up as a unified "people" and quit promoting gang life as a show of "loyalty fam" since that dynamic just keeps getting more and more of them killed.

I pray that this very tragic death leads some out of "that life" and into the light. I'd like to think Jessica Chambers would like that result very much.

Gas can dude sure should have rethought his outfit for that night since it shows up so well on the gas station CCTV. MOO.
One could say it's an indication that he had no ill intentions.

JMO

I attached wrong link. Another news article from today.

<zool snipped>

I have absolutely no respect for a news organization which continually splashes inaccurate and misleading headlines such as "Reward...who was doused in lighter fluid...", as well as misquotes: "Gas station owner Ali Alsanai told Fox News that he was at the store on December 6 - and that he and Chambers had 'Just small talk. I wasn&#8217;t really paying attention because I was busy that day.'"

To be best of my knowledge, Alsanai never said "Just small talk..."

From your link:
When Champion said 'not really at this point...... IMO the 'not really' could actually translate into a 'yes' but that could jeopardize the case and create a lot of frenzy. I don't blame him if he is keeping the real McCoy under wraps! I'm referring to suspects at this point.

My link to which FindHG referred:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/reward-miss...WgEyWY.twitter

Do we know that he's not incarcerated?

We really know nothing about the "high ranking gang member" other than what BC is quoted as saying. In a court, they call that hearsay. Which is inadmissible. *grin*

Good thinking!

Would choking someone be considered aggravated domestic violence?

Either way...I hope LE has found out who choked her.

DV is usually required to take place between people who live together, who used to live together in a relationship, used to be or currently are in a relationship, parents of the same child, even whom never lived together, or blood family members. each state is different though.

Choking someone (not fatal strangulation) is felony assault/DV in most places as it is a high indicator of future DV homicide.

<zool snipped>

I have absolutely no respect for a news organization which continually splashes inaccurate and misleading headlines such as "Reward...who was doused in lighter fluid...", as well as misquotes: "Gas station owner Ali Alsanai told Fox News that he was at the store on December 6 - and that he and Chambers had 'Just small talk. I wasn’t really paying attention because I was busy that day.'"

How do you know it is a misquote?

I also saw that yesterday, as I was going back to old sources - and didn't know what to make of it. If a passing motorist (presumably the 911 caller) saw a woman on the ground, why didn't he/she stop to try to help? And why did the fire chief first responder, in his video'd interview, say that it was a surprise finding a person on fire there? All this conflicting info in MSM reports is so frustrating.

IMO, it might have something to do with the "good samaritan law" unfortunately doesn't completely protect you from lawsuits if you screw up by attempting to save the endangereds life, like performing cpr when you don't have a clue how (medical malpractice). It might sound bad but, this nation's "sue" happy. Sometimes its better to leave it to the ones who have the duty to act. I've had to pick and choose who I assist, but normally I just call 911.

I agree. The CigLady is probably one of the only things that me and my husband agree on. On his part, the only reason he suspects she played a role is because she left with the gas can man. He feels that was no coincidence.

I have other reasons that I wish could be discussed here but they can't so I will just follow the rules. Lord knows, I don't know what I would do without my daily dose of websleuths!

I agree with both of you and Oh, I do wish we could discuss those other reasons; I have 'em, too! :/

By calling (demanding) that JC come over to her, I think CigLady (lol, I like that) knowingly stayed out of camera sight. In this instance, I think calling someone over to you to just "bum a smoke" is a controlling or manipulative behavior and it's been discussed here that it may have been a ruse given that she turned down the offered cig. (who does that?). You want to talk to me - you come to me. I'm not a dog, I won't come on demand. JC did not look/act thrilled to see whoever it was that called to her (before we knew who it was and the relationship).

Of course, this is just my opinion and it is oh, so colored by my own life experiences.

How do you know it is a misquote?

From all previous articles written on Alsanai's remarks, I believe that he never used that expression. I could be wrong but I doubt it. I mentioned the "news organization" not the specific paper, and I'd like to point out that I believe the paper is quoting another member of the same organization which often bends the news in order to make sensational headlines.

I don't have a subscription but I have found a way into the Panolian (as most of you know by my past posts). By now, the Panolian may have discovered my loophole however I have gained access to the January 13 paper. When I access the arrest records, I can barely read the copy.

However, from what I can determine:

• On January 9, Charlotte Ann Wilkerson was arrested for shoplifting and her case was referred to the Magistrate Court.
  • On January 9, George Mister Jr. was arrested for aggravated domestic violence and his case was referred to the Justice Court.

If Bessie would like confirmation of these particulars, I will provide the loophole technique. Yet I would like to keep it my secret because it has provided me with a great deal of background from the past. IHYU.

Bolded: this explains some changes that I saw on their SM that I wish we could discuss.

<zool snipped>

I have absolutely no respect for a news organization which continually splashes inaccurate and misleading headlines such as "Reward...who was doused in lighter fluid...", as well as misquotes: "Gas station owner Ali Alsanai told Fox News that he was at the store on December 6 - and that he and Chambers had 'Just small talk. I wasn&#8217;t really paying attention because I was busy that day.'"

Unfortunately, news reports is what we have to rely on. I've yet to see LE deny flammable liquid was used at all. Whether it was lighter fluid, kerosene, gasoline or a combination really doesn't matter to me. Whether she was doused or the car was doused doesn't matter to me because the outcome was the same: Jessica was dead. What Ali has said doesn't matter at this point because he's been cleared.

JMO

We really know nothing about the "high ranking gang member" other than what BC is quoted as saying. In a court, they call that hearsay. Which is inadmissible. *grin*

I hope this is okay to post:

My opinion is that the high-ranking gang member could possibly be the same man who also gave a video interview to MSM after he was released from being questioned for several hours by LE.

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

Yowza! The crime in the linked article above: committed on December 7, 2012!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997