MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric B. and Rakim is a 90's rap duo from France. Whenever someone says Eric B for any reason, one must always say "and Rakim". Just a joke. not anyone's name in connection with this case. no need to delete. unless we can't even make jokes anymore...

I knew it wasn't a reference to live person or anyone related to this case, so looked it up and laughed laughed laughed :D because I understand about automatic knee-jerk finishing phrases - sometimes, it just can't be helped!

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

True in some respects, but most of things we can't post/discuss here could be posted and discussed in a parking lot because they're actual comments directly from the horse's mouth. Public comments, open for anyone to read.

I have never been on one here...how exactly does a parking lot thread work?

Eric B. and Rakim is a 90's rap duo from France. Whenever someone says Eric B for any reason, one must always say "and Rakim". Just a joke. not anyone's name in connection with this case. no need to delete. unless we can't even make jokes anymore...
I suddenly feel sooooooooooooooooooo old.

This is my first time to actually comment ..... I normally just read the threads ..... I'm quite the fan of each and every one of you to take the time and try to help so many people! Well first off I'm from Nashville Tn so I do know a bit about Southerners... I'm a Pharmacist and I lived in a small town in Alabama for a couple of years and it was heartbreaking! no jobs, no entertainment..way to much time on their hands...I kinda feel like this town in Ms is the same way if not worse...along with many others all over the country where people don't seem to have a very bright future...... This crime was so horrendous on every level that surely there is someone in that town that will open up...its way to small for somebody to not know something. Of course this is all just my opinion and thanks so much for letting me be part of your group!
Dee

I've no recollection of them. I grew up in the 80's, but I graduated in the early 90's and have never heard of them! Lol. Now, I must look them up :)

This is my first time to actually comment ..... I normally just read the threads ..... I'm quite the fan of each and every one of you to take the time and try to help so many people! Well first off I'm from Nashville Tn so I do know a bit about Southerners... I'm a Pharmacist and I lived in a small town in Alabama for a couple of years and it was heartbreaking! no jobs, no entertainment..way to much time on their hands...I kinda feel like this town in Ms is the same way if not worse...along with many others all over the country where people don't seem to have a very bright future...... This crime was so horrendous on every level that surely there is someone in that town that will open up...its way to small for somebody to not know something. Of course this is all just my opinion and thanks so much for letting me be part of your group!
Dee

Welcome!!! Thanks for posting!! :wagon:

Hi y'all, I've been looking for acceptable media sites that are ok to quote. I checked everywhere I could think to look but can't find the proper link. I know MSM tv sites are ok and I know that FB is not. Is clashdaily ok to quote? There's a really good piece on Jessica there today but I won't post the link if it isn't ok. Thanks!
nevermind, there's a sentence that says it's mostly hearsay.
After reading that on clashdaily, WOW is all I can say.

Dee

Glad you came out of lurk mode and joined us! Welcome!

On the Justice for Jessica FB page, Posts to Page, I just read that the family has been blocked from posting. Does anyone know anything about that?

I only deleted because I asked my husband, who called me a dumba** lol :facepalm: Jokes are welcome as far as I'm comcerned! I just didn't want to distract from what the point of the actual post was about and make you guys have to take the time to respond to my dumba**

Dee

From one newbie to another, welcome. I look forward to your input! :newhere::wagon:

From one newbie to another, welcome. I look forward to your input! :newhere::wagon:

OT...but I have seen so many of your posts now, I don't even think of you as a newbie. LOL

On the Justice for Jessica FB page, Posts to Page, I just read that the family has been blocked from posting. Does anyone know anything about that?
I just went there and I couldn't find anything about that. I didn't see it posted on there anywhere.

I just went there and I couldn't find anything about that. I didn't see it posted on there anywhere.
I looked too. I saw something about the FBI poster was put up three hours ago

Nothing out of the ordinary

I think when Jessica got up on Saturday, her mother sent her to the store to buy her cigarettes.
Jessica could have cleaned her car and eaten at home but she left around suppertime and purchased cigarettes that apparently were for her mother.

How much money did Lisa give Jessica on Saturday? Did Jessica use the money her mother gave her to purchase gas? Is this why she could afford to buy more than five dollars worth?

When I saw Jessica stoop down to the ground before she entered the store, I thought she picked up a coin. Are you sure she extinguished a cigarette?

Who was giving Jessica money for gas, car insurance, cigarettes, fast-food, & clothing? Her dad gave her a car.

Was Jessica eligible for welfare? If she was on welfare, she would have money for rent and her basic needs. MO is social services would have supported Jessica's transition into the workforce.

I just looked at the Posts to Page again on the left hand side and it is still there.

I think when Jessica got up on Saturday, her mother sent her to the store to buy her cigarettes.
Jessica could have cleaned her car and eaten at home but she left around suppertime and purchased cigarettes that apparently were for her mother.

How much money did Lisa give Jessica on Saturday? Did Jessica use the money her mother gave her to purchase gas? Is this why she could afford to buy more than five dollars worth?

When I saw Jessica stoop down to the ground before she entered the store, I thought she picked up a coin. Are you sure she extinguished a cigarette?

Who was giving Jessica money for gas, car insurance, cigarettes, fast-food, & clothing? Her dad gave her a car.

Was Jessica eligible for welfare? If she was on welfare, she would have money for rent and her basic needs. MO is social services would have supported Jessica's transition into the workforce.

Jessica was working at Goodies Department store.

I am not a mod, but I frankly can't see us getting a parking lot thread to discuss things we can't discuss here. Any parking lot thread would still be a part of the Websleuths website and I would think would be subject to the same legal implications as things posted here...there is a reason we can't just randomly post rumors and name and accuse people who are not named suspects. JMO
I can see that. The only reason I finally did join WS was because of the integrity of the threads... No name calling, no racist rants, no he said she said. After reading the clash daily article, and then scrolling down throughout the comments section- holy cow! I swear I didn't even know people like that existed anymore. They can't be serious! I get it, now, regarding the lack of a parking lot thread. I've never even been on one lol I just want to read what others are discussing regarding sm...

I just looked at the Posts to Page again on the left hand side and it is still there.

I'll just take your word for it. I looked again, this time at the Posts to Page and didn't find it. I spent about 10 minutes looking for it. I am apparently WS's worst sleuth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt