GUILTY MS - Linda Reed for embezzlement, Copiah County, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Panola County where the old man was found is only 53 minutes from Tunica MS where the woman was found. Adam Mayes was found close to Oxford MS right by the edge of the huge Holly Springs National Forest which is 42 minutes to Panola County.

I have a feeling just my opinion that this woman and this guy might be linked to Adam Mayes. Meaning he killed them. It seems odd within a hour radious these two people turn up dead from his hiding spot in close to Oxford, MS in the Holly Springs National Forest.

Linda Reed's disappearance seems business related. I would be searching for her body or any signs of disturbance inside the business.

It seems weird that a 65 year old "bookkeeper" would double as a night watchman. Since she reportedly asked the other employees to leave the gate unlocked, are we to assume that she was normally locked in at night? I wonder if it was a combination lock or some sort of key system.

Linda Reed's disappearance seems business related. I would be searching for her body or any signs of disturbance inside the business.

It seems weird that a 65 year old "bookkeeper" would double as a night watchman. Since she reportedly asked the other employees to leave the gate unlocked, are we to assume that she was normally locked in at night? I wonder if it was a combination lock or some sort of key system.
Since she lived on the premises, she would be locked in at night during the week. My assumption is that she traveled home on Fridays, spent Saturday and part of Sunday home, then traveled back on Sunday evenings (so she wouldn't have to get up at 0 dark thirty to travel the two hours from Carrollton (where her home with her husband is) to Gallman (where she stays for work during the week)

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but I still find it odd that her son found her vehicle (according to the link at post #1). Has there been any more detail about him finding it .. who was with him, etc? TIA!

I am new here. I am also from Copiah county (Crystal Springs area). There are SO MANY rumors going around about this mystery. I assure everyone, Lindas son, Chris, had NOTHING to do with this. I do not know him, I only know of him. They are very honest, strait forward people. One rumor I heard today is that the search is being moved from Crystal Springs to Terry. If I hear of anything else, I will be sure to post it.

I am new here. I am also from Copiah county (Crystal Springs area). There are SO MANY rumors going around about this mystery. I assure everyone, Lindas son, Chris, had NOTHING to do with this. I do not know him, I only know of him. They are very honest, strait forward people. One rumor I heard today is that the search is being moved from Crystal Springs to Terry. If I hear of anything else, I will be sure to post it.

Welcome! How is the search going? Praying they find something, anything to lead to Linda.

My question: Does anyone local, or otherwise, have any insight as to why law enforcement has not come forward with any statements concerning this investigation recently, and as in ongoing updates ? TIA

God Bless Dave Holloway for assisting in the search for Ms. Reed. Praying she comes home SAFE or Mr. Miller's group finds her. :praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back