MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really trying to understand the date the picture was taken and also about how that would be inactive phone.

If the phone was used to take the picture, but was inactive, how did it get off of the phone, to be used for the poster? Wouldn't it make more sense that the date is just wrong? And again, we don't know that mom or dad took the picture.
Apparently it was a poor theory on my part. Someone claims to know she has an active phone.

But to answer the how, it could be bluetoothed to a computer, another phone, or loaded to a computer with a wired connection even without phone service. That is what I do. I still use a camera. Like I said, apparently not relevant.

Amazing I know, I've done it that way since 1988, 26 years.

What is the latest on little Myra please?
I keep thinking about her and praying she is safe.

Are the other children still in foster care? I wonder if any of the children have said anything regarding Myra disappearing?

Are there still searches going on?
Sorry for all the questions, I was really hoping for some news by now,

Where can she be? Any locals hearing anything? Xx

Sadly, it has been quiet here locally. I tend to tune in to just one news station, WAPT, and little Myra is still getting a spot as recent as the 10 pm news this evening. However it is not the lead story and hasn't been in quite some time. Nothing new at all to report. According to the news, the last search they mentioned were the water searches on Thursday. I missed the Sunday paper today...Hubby read it, but his idea of reading the paper covers primarily the sports. He didn't mention anything about little Myra and would have had he read something new....he knows I have been covering closely.

I am anxious for the release of Mom and any media coverage that will follow. Does anyone have any insight into the process for what is next given the hold on her release? I am not familiar with the judicial system given her charges or what would be next. Any thoughts?

Same here. I tend to watch WLBT predominately and it's basically the same as you mentioned. Not one word in today's C-L. I think they really struggle with nothing new to report, while the rest of us just want them to keep her name and photo circulating to help find her.

I'm not well-versed in the process either, but I've understood that because she was convicted, then given the opportunity for probation and violated it, that they can sentence her to a term now. (Unless I have misunderstood her actual charges). I would think that this is where the actual story of what kind of guns there were and where they literally were kept would be significant. These are JMO's. :moo:

Because I've been paying attention since day one to their SM ;)

As have I. For several family members, including mom & dad. I still don't see how this proves both mom and dad have cell phones. And active. And at the time of the dissapperance. I know you didn't claim to know those last two. I'm just adding.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic at all here but was it said said anywhere that one parent used their cell phone to call the other's cell phone? I'm trying to figure out something here. This info could help my theory regarding mom & police.

Everyday I come here and see she hasn't been found...I get more angry. Someone knows where this little girl is, and they are pure evil for keeping this secret.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic at all here but was it said said anywhere that one parent used their cell phone to call the other's cell phone? I'm trying to figure out something here. This info could help my theory regarding mom & police.

That. I've been thinking about it a lot. You know it surprised me a little bit, that they discovered Myra is missing only after the mom came back home. In my family usually when someone goes shopping, other folks call this person a lot, to remind about the things to buy. And the person doing shopping calls home too, to check if we have this or that product. Annnnnd when there are the children in question, wouldn't you call your spouse, to check if the kid not present at home is with her/him?

That's why I'd love to know if Myra's parents have the cell phones and if they caled each other when the mum was shopping.

I am anxious for the release of Mom and any media coverage that will follow. Does anyone have any insight into the process for what is next given the hold on her release? I am not familiar with the judicial system given her charges or what would be next. Any thoughts?

<snipped by me>
I have a little knowledge due to 1) a cousin who for a while could not seem to stay out of trouble and 2) a detective explaining things in a case when my parents' house was robbed. If you look at her charges (http://mydcstraining.com/agencyinfo/MS/4360/inmate/ICUD0171.HTM) she has two now. One (the one she had the warrant for) was carrying a concealed weapon. She was arraigned on that, bail was set, and she made bail. But in her case she got the hold placed because that previous charge violates her probation.

In my cousin's case he didn't get an arraignment on his PV; he had to sit and wait for a court date. The reason given to my uncle was that felony parole and probation violations are non bondable offenses. But in the case of one of the guys who robbed my parents (also a felon on probation and this happened prior to my cousin's case) he did get an arraignment and bond was set very high. So when my cousin's case was different I wanted to know why. I found out that the difference was that in my cousin's case it was because his probation officer filed a petition to revoke probation on him which put a warrant in effect to pick him up and hold him for court.

I'm guessing that could be what is happening in the mom's case and why a hold was placed with no arraignment and no bail. MSM mentioned she has one on the 24th of this month I believe it was. So at that hearing they will probably be determining if they'll set bail or they could just revoke her probation and reinstate the original sentence (which happened in my cousin's case) and she would probably be doing some jail time, especially with the fact that guns were found in the house also. IMO it doesn't look too good for her. My idiot cousin missed an anger management class because he was in jail, arrested on a DUI, no guns involved, and they revoked his probation and reinstated the original sentence. He ended up serving 8 months in the county jail on the original charge.

As have I. For several family members, including mom & dad. I still don't see how this proves both mom and dad have cell phones. And active. And at the time of the dissapperance. I know you didn't claim to know those last two. I'm just adding.

On that day? It wasn't said anywhere that one parent used their cell to call the other's cell as far as I have read. What was said (on SM), and what I was referring to, was that they (the person's page I read) had called both of them that day. Those posts are now gone (they went on a nice little deleting spree over a certain post) but there are image captures of some of those posts on someone else's page. Not sure I can say anything else without violating TOS.

Today's news, nothing new. http://www.wfsb.com/story/24990642/madison-co-toddler-remains-missing-after-two-weeks

New thought. What would make a person who has a felony conviction, who knows they are under constant observation, risk carrying a concealed weapon on their person?

1. FEAR

2. Intent to harm (self or another).

3. No regard for the law

4. The thrill of doing it and getting away with it

I've constantly asked, as have other family members, why my cousin continued to do things that he knew darn well he should not be doing just in general, but especially not be doing while on probation. Some people just have no regard whatsoever for the law. Or, like my cousin, they think they will not get caught.

To add to this line of discussion, if mom had a clear record until the welfare charge, that may have come because she was under duress at home (get the point). Then following up on the above as to why she felt the need to carry a concealed weapon?

These factors have been running thru my mind since the first few days. What made her change?

5. Too naive or stupid to realize they should hide/get rid of the guns.

3. No regard for the law

4. The thrill of doing it and getting away with it

I've constantly asked, as have other family members, why my cousin continued to do things that he knew darn well he should not be doing just in general, but especially not be doing while on probation. Some people just have no regard whatsoever for the law. Or, like my cousin, they think they will not get caught.

This is why I feel my uncle kept breaking the law. In addition to getting attention. His siblings were always getting attention for positive things and he didn't feel he could, so he did it negatively. He never finished HS, did drugs, and beat his wife, left his wife with an infant child and no money. My father had to support them. 30 years later he is supposedly sober and does hold down a job. His last arrest was around five years ago. I think he always felt he was in the shadows, as many people do.

In reply to some questions above.. Why carry a concealed gun in this area.. I can name a few..
1. Plan on visiting South Jackson to shop
2. Plan on visiting Jackson at night
3. Drugs. ( buying selling or both or live near someone who does)
4. Personal protection from "someone"
Just so you know Jackson is in the top10 for murder in US and VERY SATURATED with drugs. Anyone living near who denies this is living in the dark. Just saying.
On that note I have no personal knowledge of the family so I can't say why SHE had one.

I honestly think most people who have guns when they shouldn't....simply just want to have them.

In reply to some questions above.. Why carry a concealed gun in this area.. I can name a few..
1. Plan on visiting South Jackson to shop
2. Plan on visiting Jackson at night
3. Drugs. ( buying selling or both or live near someone who does)
4. Personal protection from "someone"
Just so you know Jackson is in the top10 for murder in US and VERY SATURATED with drugs. Anyone living near who denies this is living in the dark. Just saying.
On that note I have no personal knowledge of the family so I can't say why SHE had one.

Here is an article stating how Jackson is not even in the top 100 most dangerous cities. In 2012, there were 62 murders. It's not a matter of denying it, is looking at facts. That may be a lot to some of you, but that is not in the top 15, based on facts. Here is the top 15. Where I live, we had 9 times that.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/64279/the-15-most-murderous-cities-in-the-united-states

This is per capita. With this, my main state gets removed, thank you.

In regards to mom...guns were found in her home and that isn't allowed, so she was arrested. She doesn't get to protect herself with one as a convicted felon in the home or out of the home.

I don't have time to follow all this on social media, but from a quick look around, some people are apparently VERY happy snapping family photos with gleeming teeth, selling related wares, and basking in the limelight. Fame and smiles I do say!

As much complaining as some do between poses about others' scrutiny, you would think there were no privacy settings on Facebook.

Happy happy happy, for such a small sacrifice. You think it will lead to a movie deal maybe?

(Disgusted.) I sure hope Myra is having a great time in Disneyland after looking at that.

Made me wonder what some were reading when suddenly everybody, little boys included, decided to go with head coverings. First time I've seen that in any of their photos.

Today's news, nothing new. http://www.wfsb.com/story/24990642/madison-co-toddler-remains-missing-after-two-weeks

New thought. What would make a person who has a felony conviction, who knows they are under constant observation, risk carrying a concealed weapon on their person?

1. FEAR

2. Intent to harm (self or another).

Could be to intimidate. "Watch out for TGIRecovered, she's packing heat"! ( not really)

Maybe someone would carry if they did " business" with nefarious persons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29