DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/11...a-disappeared/

transcript of relevant phone info from this interview with JP:

Quote:
MK: as we here at America live reported this week, investigators in this case have told the family that they have phone records proving that even though DB and JI's phones were restricted on the day that the baby went missing, a call was at least attempted at 11:57pm on DB's phone that night. That's the time in which DB told investigators she was sleeping. That call went to the phone of a woman named MW, who lives in a questionable house, and who tells police and other that she does not know DB or her husband JI, and says she did not get any call or voicemail. Now, we here at America Live are learning that at 3:17 am and at 3:32am that same night, someone tried to access DB's voicemail on DB's phone. Someone also tried to use the internet on that phone repeatedly. Joining me Live now, for the first time, the attorney for the Irwin family, John Picerno. These events are starting to create a timeline that you believe could support an intruder theory. Tell us why.
[ posted by InDaMiddle}
============================================================================

IMO, this does not necessarily support a 'stranger' abduction theory. I mean, why would a stranger care about DB's Voice mails?
I only stated that it proved that the phones were indeed restricted.

When you try to make a call from a restricted phone, it will reroute to the call center and give a message about your phone being restricted. The attempted called going to the call center will show up in the records and will show what number was attempted.

I don't believe you are correct nor is it a fact that any call was redirected to a call center.

The key words are that the FBI has records of phone calls.

It was DB and JI who early on insisted any call was impossible because the phones didn't have service. Lying to a federal officer is a federal crime.

JMO
And they also proved by stating that the phones were indeed restricted, that they were not lying about that.

I think DB tried to access her VM to get rid of some old messages she had on there possibly and didnt realize that you cannot do that with a restricted phone. Wonder if there were any VM's on there that could help with this case. I will assume LE got a hold of them if there were. Everyday I keep saying we are close to an arrest and another day passes. God, I cant take this much more.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/11...a-disappeared/

transcript of relevant phone info from this interview with JP:

Quote:
MK: as we here at America live reported this week, investigators in this case have told the family that they have phone records proving that even though DB and JI's phones were restricted on the day that the baby went missing, a call was at least attempted at 11:57pm on DB's phone that night. That's the time in which DB told investigators she was sleeping. That call went to the phone of a woman named MW, who lives in a questionable house, and who tells police and other that she does not know DB or her husband JI, and says she did not get any call or voicemail. Now, we here at America Live are learning that at 3:17 am and at 3:32am that same night, someone tried to access DB's voicemail on DB's phone. Someone also tried to use the internet on that phone repeatedly. Joining me Live now, for the first time, the attorney for the Irwin family, John Picerno. These events are starting to create a timeline that you believe could support an intruder theory. Tell us why.
[ posted by InDaMiddle]
============================================================================

IMO, this does not necessarily support a 'stranger' abduction theory. I mean, why would a stranger care about DB's Voice mails?

BBM: Exactly ... :waitasec: and WHY... IF you just kidnapped a baby, would you need to use the internet ?

Makes no sense at all ...

MOO ...

I only stated that it proved that the phones were indeed restricted.

I know. My comments were actually directed at the attorney's statement, where he said it showed an abduction probably took place. I did not mean to aim it at you in any way. Sorry.

I must be missing something because I don't see why it was so bad to show her the burnt clothes. If I had a child missing and they found burnt clothes I'd absolutely want to see them. Who else is going to be able to identify them or say no, they're not Lisa's but her mother who dressed her for bed, and was apparently the only one to see her in them?

If they were charred beyond all recognition then how does she know LE was lying to her and they're in fact not Lisa's unless she knows what happened to Lisa's clothing? If an abductor took Lisa how does she know he didn't burn the clothes?

Anyway, apparently they do not know after all because of this video.
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwins-birthday-attorney-joe-tacopina-14931210
In the GMA interview today Joe Tacopina lists the dumpster fire with clothes in it as one of the viable leads that to him are overwhelmingly powerful and he doesn't understand why they're not being pursued more.

So, either LE lied and showed her some unrelated burnt clothes or the clothes are an overwhelmingly powerful lead. They can't have it both ways IMO.

Another piece of spin that strikes me about this video is JT is saying the parents have consented to every DNA swab they've been asked.

Well fine but why haven't the boys been swabbed by now then?

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...iew-half-brothers-of-lisa-irwin#ixzz1dNWpbrFg

Consenting means nothing if you don't actually let them do it.

Sorry, just catching up (meetings all day) but Deb said she HOPED they weren't real (true).

I don't believe you are correct nor is it a fact that any call was redirected to a call center.

It doesn't matter if you think I'm correct or not. I know what happens when a phone call is made from a restricted phone. Pick up any phone that doesn't work, charge it up and try to make a call. It's not that difficult to figure out.

The key words are that the FBI has records of phone calls.

It was DB and JI who early on insisted any call was impossible because the phones didn't have service. Lying to a federal officer is a federal crime.

JMO

Your right... I think the records confirm what DB/JI said. :twocents:

And they also proved by stating that the phones were indeed restricted, that they were not lying about that.

Yeah, I don't understand why it is so hard for someone to comprehend this.
I'm going to leave work now and try not to think about this for a little while.

DB and JI said that phones were restricted and that they could not call out. The attorney says that the FBI showed him that there were "attempted" calls that night/morning - not completed calls - so this actually supports was DB and JI say. However the fact that things were attempted makes me think that whoever "tried" to make those calls etc didn't know that the phones were on "restricted" use.

No one has said that all three phones had restricted status.

BBM: Exactly ... :waitasec: and WHY... IF you just kidnapped a baby, would you need to use the internet ?

MOO ...

For maps, info, IMs? Why does anyone need to access the internet?

Didn't JI know that phones were restricted and his call would be rerouted to the service center, so DB was never going to get his call?

No....he would have been calling from his WORK phone which has no restrictions. Her phone could get INCOMING calls according to numerous posters here. So this part fits quite accurately into the scenario of restricted phone usage.

jmo

MOO ...

also makes no sense to me if DB is trying to access the internet on her phone during this time if she is involved in some way - especially since she knew she had restricted use..

No one has said that all three phones had restricted status.

That's right. We hear that Debbi's cell phone and Jeremy's cell phone (personal, not company) were restricted. We know that Debbi had 2 phones as of the weekend before Lisa went missing. One was her old phone that was broken (speaker and mic distortion, according to her dad, IIRC) and her newly acquired hand-me-down phone given to her by her dad or her grandfather. This hand-me-down phone, which was also "Debbi's phone" may not have been restricted. She may not have set up a voice mail password for it in the short time she had it. We don't know.

I think DB tried to access her VM to get rid of some old messages she had on there possibly and didnt realize that you cannot do that with a restricted phone. Wonder if there were any VM's on there that could help with this case. I will assume LE got a hold of them if there were. Everyday I keep saying we are close to an arrest and another day passes. God, I cant take this much more.

BBM: Good point ... :waitasec: Could this be WHY LE wanted to find those phones right away ? Hmmm ... was there a voicemail that she did not want LE to hear -- or maybe even JI ?

MOO ...

also makes no sense to me if DB is trying to access the internet on her phone during this time if she is involved in some way - especially since she knew she had restricted use..

And has a computer at her disposal.:twocents:

No....he would have been calling from his WORK phone which has no restrictions. Her phone could get INCOMING calls according to numerous posters here. So this part fits quite accurately into the scenario of restricted phone usage.

jmo

except for this bit.............

"This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable."

Which is why I asked if he was calling from his work phone.......why didn't it go through if they could get incoming calls........:waitasec:

When you try to make a call from a restricted phone, it will reroute to the call center and give a message about your phone being restricted. The attempted called going to the call center will show up in the records and will show what number was attempted.

BBM, not so but it also doesn't matter because the reroute to the call center is just speculation that hasn't been supported with a link.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member