MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but Lisa should get precedence over Michael Jackson. Once again this should have been no more than a malpractice case and if it were me or you that is what it would have been. <modsnip> In the meantime little Lisa gets pushed aside again.

oh no!!! i hope we still get the Lisa news from Jim. :( that is EXACTLY when he was supposed to go on.

I am sorry but Lisa should get precedence over Michael Jackson. Once again this should have been no more than a malpractice case and if it were me or you that is what it would have been. <modsnip> In the meantime little Lisa gets pushed aside again.

News stations are in the business for one reason and one reason only, ratings (and money). Take a guess what moves the needle more.

Go take a walk into your local Walmart, look on the wall of Missing kids and ask how many of those got any air time in the news.

Guests! Join us at WS! Newbies! Welcome! :welcome2: :party2: :welcome4: :balloon: :welcome5: :wagon: :skip: :skip: :yourock: :welcome3: :welcome: :partyguy: :balloon:

And just wait till ya'll see all the groovy smilies ya get to post with!!:fence:

GAH!! Wth happened to my mifi! Anyhow, MK report over-1st place that had anything on today about Lisa. Interesting that LE is casting the abduction theory aside after exhausting all leads in the sightings, etc. Hmmm...the plot thickens.

Wait. SHE said that, or LE said that? Just want to make sure I'm categorizing correctly.

Wait. SHE said that, or LE said that? Just want to make sure I'm categorizing correctly.

i think we need to wait for the video to be posted online to know for sure. sounded like speculation on her part to me, but i can't be 100% sure. i missed a few seconds during the segment because someone called my roommates cellphone, but it sounded to me that she was inferring the abduction theory had been set aside because LE told her they had moved on from both "man with baby" sightings and also from Jersey.

With the MJ verdict coming out today, Lisa won't be getting any coverage unless the parents push for it, IMO...we'll see.

would it kill HLN to just do a little segment on Lisa before the verdict? there is 45 minutes left before it is read and they are not going to be talking about anything. they are just live outside of the courthouse. this has zero content! i guess we won't get anything new from Jim until at least tomorrow.

With the MJ verdict coming out today, Lisa won't be getting any coverage unless the parents push for it, IMO...we'll see.

Is it being suggested that if the parents asked them to, the media would cover Lisa's case today instead?

BBM: Yeah, but will it?:waitasec:

Right, kinda feeling like: "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...."

That said, fingers crossed that it happens. And what if it's the big reveal, what happened and admissions are made? I think that's what the family has been working on, their accident story.

Otherwise, I fear this goes quiet and unresolved for a l-o-n-g time.

I also wonder what effect the Penn State scandal will have on Lisa's media coverage. It involves child sex abuse, high-ranking officials, a college football legend, etc. Will it become the new hot story on HLN and the cable news shows? I hope it doesn't replace Lisa's case in the media, but it seems like a story that has legs and is just going to get more sensational with new developments everyday.

Is it being suggested that if the parents asked them to, the media would cover Lisa's case today instead?

I don't mean today, but they may have to "create" news to get attention this week, perhaps by actaully having the boys re-interviewed for example...JMO

Now on Fox news with Megan Kelley.................LE has stated that they are confident that the 8 year old will be interviewed this week.

What has changed? I've repeatedly read that the boys have been purposely kept away from LE by DB and JI.

Ver di intur esting :)

Guests! Join us at WS! Newbies! Welcome! :welcome2: :party2: :welcome4: :balloon: :welcome5: :wagon: :skip: :skip: :yourock: :welcome3: :welcome: :partyguy: :balloon:

Use more smilies so my head is really doing this :crazy:
jk lol

What has changed? I've repeatedly read that the boys have been purposely kept away from LE by DB and JI.

Maybe the lawyer that was advising them not to have the kids interviewed no longer works for them.....:waitasec:

Right, kinda feeling like: "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...."

That said, fingers crossed that it happens. And what if it's the big reveal, what happened and admissions are made? I think that's what the family has been working on, their accident story.

Otherwise, I fear this goes quiet and unresolved for a l-o-n-g time.

BBM

At this point its more like, "Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice wth?!, fool me three times, what am I, an idiot? :doh: ".

IMO, and it won't be popular, they feel safe letting them interview him know because enough time has passed his memories are fuzzy...and they have been grilling him and they know he won't say anything to hurt them.

What's cute about it? Nursie needs to learn to take ORAL temperatures. :crazy:

:eek:..............I was thinkin she was jabbin a needle in the butz! (and taking great pleasure in it!)

:floorlaugh:

J/K Nurse!

IMO, and it won't be popular, they feel safe letting them interview him know because enough time has passed his memories are fuzzy...and they have been grilling him and they know he won't say anything to hurt them.

Well, DB did say the boys wouldn't know anything. The wording always struck me as interesting.

I AM GETTING TESTY!! :rage:

Not a single shred of news all day? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810