Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That they know Caylee's dead, but are trying to do everything they can now to save Casey. That's why they don't want Tim searching, because he could find evidence that will convict Casey.

Fatal mistake.

Catch-22. They need a defense strategy for the likelyhood that forensics strongly prove Caylee is deceased or she is found. What then?

If the LE is actually rejecting sigthing leads now then . . . hello? Wake up and smell a dose of reality. Hello!!!

Found it!!!!!

m_4d611bc179b48d9dc04ac1c540df7d69.jpg

You will never guess where I saw it:

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Right on the front page. I knew I saw it soemwhere today.

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3 to 3.5 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 40 lbs.

From the Find Caylee Website

No way was Caylee that tall. A little girls height at 2.5 years old is approximately half of her estimated adult height (with boys it's 2 years).

Unless Caylee was going to be a 7 foot tall woman, that has to be wrong.

Found it!!!!!

YES! This is the dress I was talking about, If you had a larger version of this picture you can tell that the dress is big on her... Would this be considered a "Mickey Mouse" dress? I mean it is DISNEY so yea right???

Just want to throw this out there,.. Disney stuff runs SMALL! My daughter wears a size 24 months and she wears a 3T-4T in Disney stuff.

TY - That's good to know because I was thinking a child's size 6 would be too big for a 3 y/o.

Chlorine would have dissipated long before LE confiscated the shovel. Decomp doesn't appear the second a body dies.

I think LP arrived at this conclusion because of the Chloroform in the Trunk

He seems to think that urine from one of Caylee's diapers mixed with the Chlorine from the pool & some kinnd of magical chemical reaction took place & we end up with a trunk full of Chloroform

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tim or NG say the dress had Mickey Mouse on it? I think that yellow Belle dress is a costume dress. I guess they weren't specific about the dress but I really thought they said Mickey. Just wondering...

But Tim is an adult, and if he didn't want to talk about it on Nancy, he could have just told her that he can't give that info out, and could have not have answered the detailed questions she asked...he always looks sad, to me:(

I realize Tim is an adult. The only reason he DID go into detail was because a SEARCHER leaked the info. That's what I was referring to. Searchers that don't keep the information quiet as they were expected to do.

Okay, I have twin 3-year-old girls. They have clothes 4T, 5T, XS(4-5) and 6-6X. I am
5 feet 11 inches tall and my husband is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Pants-wise, no on the 6 for my girls. However, they have 6 shirts, dresses, and pj's. The Disney PJ's are 6's and fit fine. I agree ~ it all depends on where you purchase the clothing, washer/dryer, child size, etc. All I am saying is that is not out of the ordinary for a 3-year-old to have a size 6 dress.

Tim Miller is still not saying it all . NG asked any questions he answered.. he didnt volunteer anything. I believe there is more you can see it in his expressions.. And also to add... Cindy was the one that called in Equusearch in the first place.. ocso didnt.. And IIRC Tim only searches not living human beings IMO...Maybe I'm wrong..

It depends on where the dress was made. Stuff from Wal-mart and Target does run very small. For some reason I am picturing it's more like a night gown than a dress. Just my gut feeling. I also think that if Caylee was buried close to the surface, then animals might've brought her to the surface and hence the dress not being with the body. Someone on NG last week said that if she was buried close to the surface, animals would probably mess w/ the remains. It's a horrible thought, but could be a reason why her dress was discovered, if it is in fact hers. I have nightmares about this case. That poor little girl.

Only problem with that is that Tim said the dress was in good condition, not tattered or torn

It would be so callous and cruel to bury her without clothes - Casey would have to be SOOOO cold and unfeeling to do that - it's like not burying her with her babydoll - it's saying that she's not thinking of her safety or wanting to keep her warm even in death - IF it were an accident then she would have been buried in her favorite clothes, with her baby doll, with her fave blanket - something like that - to callously throw her away shows how cruel and unloving Casey is

I find such a contridiction with Casey - pictures show a loving mother - yet her actions show a cruel unfeeling b*tch

YES! This is the dress I was talking about, If you had a larger version of this picture you can tell that the dress is big on her... Would this be considered a "Mickey Mouse" dress? I mean it is DISNEY so yea right???

There is a link to Caylee in a Mickey Mouse dress earlier in this thread. She looks to be about a year old.

Call me crazy, but Casey could have has some cash stashed and had to dig it up.

I thought I heard multiple times that the GJ was meeting for the last time tomorrow, and won't meet again for several months, that's why there WILL be an answer either way tomorrow??

Exactly...I was under the impression that the GJ has already been hearing evidence and this was the LAST DAY....Maybe I'm wrong??

My heart is breaking again. I am going through photos of Caylee to try to find a dress that fits that description and all I want to do is cry. How could KC harm this innocent, beutiful child. I want to know the lesson we must learn by this and I think it is maybe, how much a child is abused and killed everyday. I think we are all obsessed with this case but once this is over we must our energy into helping other abused, neglected and children that are murdered. And it is awful but I believe the statistics say that most abuse is by either a parent or a relative. We need to make a Caylee fund to save other children. That is what I want to do and have learned from this heart wrenching case.
God Bless All Children

Found it!!!!!

Ok, to answer my own question, this is DEF. a Disney dress.. I just remembered when we went to Disney last Spring I saw tons of little girls getting a "Princess Make over" which consiste of one of the Princess dresses with the matching shoes, light make up and lots of glitter in their hair. The little Princesses looked so cute walking around Disney!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari
Back