Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?

JCP currently has princess dresses (halloween/dress-up) w/ accessories. My mother bought my daughter a Minnie outfit (jogging style) about a year ago @ JCP.

here is the deal on the dress

what are the odds that a dress was found that fits the description of a dress that caylee had and wore AND also coincides with the area of pings that the killers phone has been recorded at........

about a zillion to one

TM and crew found something pretty incredible

Ya got a point there! Lol...nicely put...

I don't think I believe him. There is bad blood between him the the ones who found it.

Interesting find, Turbo! I hope none of this compromises this investigation, as I feel it is very close to a resolution!

Let me see if I got this straight. TES came back again to search for Caylee's body because Cindy Anthony contacted him and then when TES/TIm showed up CA blew him off 3 times and this is why he is not going to continue the search and is going home?

She plotted and planned to make this man look like a fool, he unfortunately believed that she was on the up and up and was suddenly interested in finding her granddaughter. The anthony's are a study in group dynamics, these people thrive off each other's dysfunction. I have a hard time imagining any of them actually being able to function on their own...manipulation is the name of the game.

No he was here in August but had no choice in leaving because Central FL was flooded by 20 inches of rain due to Huirricane Fay. He decided to come back this week to search after 8 weeks because the ground wouldn't be as saturated. But when he got here it has been raining and originally he was going to start Wed, Oct 15 but for some reason Cindy gave him a peice of her mind and said she did not want to talk to TM anymore. She cancelled many meetings this past weekend so he decided to leave. I know he didn't want to leave but I guess he was tired of this familys issues. HE said he will come back when it calms down in a few weeks.

I think they know EXACTLY where the remains are. I think they've known for awhile. I think they found it, during that last search.

Maybe WE leaked it? We've been saying something was found for a LONG time?

Or, it was one of the searchers, who was there at that last search.

Then why release that a dress has been found, but say nothing about the remains?? Why keep that a secret?

I believe they already have. I believe that is what was found before they left and that is why the GJ is meeting.

Maybe Crazy Cindy is mad at TM because his search efforts lead to a dress and or evidence that is going to end up getting Casey put away FOREVER. That sounds about right to me. Cindy taking her anger out and pointing her finger at innocent people. JMO

I understand what your saying....A size 6 does seem too big for Caylee but she may have been wearing it as a Nightie

But what convinces me that it's conected is Tim Miller

Tim Seemed like he was very careful with his wording - He's also a profesional

I don't think he would put this out there if he wasn't sure it was conected

I know it sounds wierd but I have a 5 year old turning 6 in november and she is now wearing size 6 getting ready to go to 7 soon. However my neice left a size 6 sun dress at our house when my daughter was 3 and my daughter started wearing it all the time. It was a little big but mostly just looked like a longer dress. Instead of hitting right below the knees it was right above the ankles. The top fit fine and everyone actually always complimented her on it when she wore it. They had no idea it wasn't the right size.

Yes, Tim saying that they found a childs dress along side a wooded road in an area where Tower Activity was happening (near the airport). He said that Caylee is known to have a similar dress, there are pictures of her wearing it. The dress is a size 6 and he is not sure if that is Caylees size or not.

It's a Mickey Mouse Disney World dress, and it has been sent to the lab for testing.

Anyone remember Caylee's clothes size from the items that LE confiscated from her closet a while back??

But, didn't NG say, "Was it a dress? Was it a size six?" BEFORE TM said anything? Like she knew all about that dress?

Shelbar, you should get the gold star for the thread. Thanks much for posting this....although it does invite more questions than it answers. For example, if the group wasn't affilated with TES, why was Tim upset?

It's just gets weirder....

He was upset because "the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol." Not just TES protocol.

I think they just found this dress a day or 2 ago. On another blog they mentioned searchers out in a certain area and a ton of LE around the area. I believe thats when they found this dress. I can't believe they stopped searching that area!!

I think they found and sent to the lab awhile back. They haven't done any major searches this time, have they?

Didn't we SAY we thought they found something important?

Maybe Crazy Cindy is mad at TM because his search efforts lead to a dress and or evidence that is going to end up getting Casey put away FOREVER. That sounds about right to me. Cindy taking her anger out and pointing her finger at innocent people. JMO

That makes the most sense to me.

I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?
Well, there is more to it then CA saying there was nothing on the statements. NOT FOR HER TO DECIDE! That tells me that there was important info there. Whenever CA protests too loudly (or too ridiculously-if that's even a word), there's generally more to it.

IMHO KC is already going away for the rest of her life when her Part 2 trial (fraud) comes around. Remember that one is up to 70 years and she can't get out of those charges she was caught red handed.

Here is one dress from Disney that is a L (4-6) which could explain the discrepancy:

It's Minnie Mouse, but for older children! Brought to us by the Licensed Disney Manufacturer, this Minnie Mouse will certainly brighten up the party! Child Large (4-6).

http://www.buy.com/prod/CHILD-Large...q/loc/64935/listingid/29017940/208927704.html
Yes, I am quoting myself...but this dress would fit Caylee as it is termed size 4-6.

We don't know what type of dress it actually is tho. It could be a dress like Law showed earlier (a regular dress with mickeys all over it). I think she could easily have worn a size 6. It just wouldn't surprise me at all since people here have said they do run quite small. (I would trust that people who buy Disney clothing would know more than I do! Btw~ They sell Disney clothing at Target.)

He was upset because "the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol." Not just TES protocol.

Who's search and rescue protocal? I don;t think there is such a thing.

If you find something and report it to the police ussually they request you withold information until a later date but I don't think there is anything official or shall I say legally binding on search efforts.

Not that I think one should release this information if it is deemed by LE to possibly be evidence of said crime.

If the group that found it isn't formally a S&R group, Tim can't really hold them to that standard, IMO. Still, it doesn't explain why exactly he stated on NG tonight that the searcher was a TES one. And that is what he confirmed -I just watched it again to make sure.

Weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back