Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know she stole from Amy after Caylee went missing, but she stole from her grandparents before that, and, unless I'm remembering incorrectly, she also stole from Cindy both before and after Caylee disappeared.
Well, OK...you have me there. LOL She did do that family theft thing before.

Most people that go to missing child sites don't also research chloroform and make up phantom nannies.

....or...have their kids disappear.

Exactly! It's impossible to explain ALL of these things away IMO.

:butthead::butthead::butthead::butthead::butthead::butthead::butthead:

Last time she was in protective custody it was said they didnt let her have any panties as they could be used to off herself.
GMAB people like 'casey don't kill themselves - they drive other people to suicide moo

the weird thing about the chloroform is that she wasn't the only one in her peer group who researched it (according to LP at least), and as many of you saw, one Lake Vaj friend was on this forum saying "when I was in the military we used to use chloroform on unruly detainees"....he went on to say, "Oh no, no one in our group would ever touch that stuff, if you use too much of it it can definitely kill someone, especially a small child. But, everyone knows, you can get it anywhere." (Again, that is not a super exact quote but you probably saw his comments at the time, that's pretty close. See Exit13 original thread.)

Maybe it had to do with her crime spree prior to Caylee's disappearance. Casey may have thought everyone would forgive her for stealing if she was the pitiful mother of a missing child.

I believe this is a possibility. IMO I think KC thought everyone would believe the "nanny has her" story and I think this is the reason she kept saying "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days." Translation- look how l-o-n-g she has been gone.
KC believed Caylee would be a missing child on a milk carton and she would have the sympathy of others.

Yeah, but I've looked at missing children websites plenty of times. That's what the pictures on the milk cartons are all about, isn't it? Or the posters in the post office? To make you stop and look. Haven't lots of people looked at the Missing Children's Center website before, just wondering, are there any children in my area that need to be found or whatever? I mean, how does looking at missing children on a website connect with then supposedly murdering ones own child? I never got what that line of thinking was exactly.

KC had had a social life and a baby for three years, why all of a sudden would she want to murder her child? It doesn't add up for me.

Seagull- I'm gonna give you a hypothetical which actually has a basis in reality-

My father (who I LOVE, but who is verbally abusive at times) is someone who I strive to please. I never can. He has made me feel SOOOO unworthy at times that, after expressing myself and my sorrow at my inability to live up to his expectations, I have actually thought about killing myself just to make him feel lik . I know that is sick, and I would never do that in reality, but part of me wanted to 'punish' him and hope that it would get his attn. I also joked about boiling white oleander, but that was all it was- A Joke!

KC is not as well equipped as I am (due to her effed up family dynamics) to step back and realize that faking something like that is not a solution. She is ruled by her own temperment and emotion and can not temper herself- she does something unimaginable because she lacks empathy for others and can only act/react to things that directly affect her. That is not 'rational'. Neither is she. KC (as intell. as she fakes herself to be) is not so smart- she set things in motion and, tho she thought she had more time to make her story work, ran out of options and is now backpeddaling and trying to fit the 'facts' to her story.

No. Baez may approach it, but I hope prosecution doesn't accept it. They offered Casey a deal early on and she thumbed her nose at them. Let her thumb her nose at her face in the mirror in her cell.

I think the only deal that may be offered is "Death vs. Life"

Tell us where Caylee's remains are & we will not seek the Death Penalty

Do you remember the case were the DA had a deal like that on the table & the defendant was considering it but before he accepted it LE found the remains of the victim & pulled the deal ?

I think it was a case involvinig a man who snuck into his neighbors house & kidnapped & murdered a little girl

I guess the gel bra is off limits too. :D
zI think that is a crock. If they truly thought she was suicidal they would put her in those cute blue suicide dresses. More likely she chooses not to wear them.

They don't. They take the cash from what you have on you when you are arrested and then people have to send money orders to replenish your account.

I know here in Lake county Indiana they have a machine like a ATM and you punch in there booking # and you can put cash in it or use your visa credit card.

If MY child was kidnapped and LE said my car trunk contained decomposition, I WOULDN'T be defensive.

I'd be hysterical and worried.

The fact that Casey KNOWS the body couldn't be Caylee's IMO kinda makes Casey look guilty.

Casey dropped the car off June 27. How does she KNOW that body ISN'T Caylee's? Did Casey stand guard by the car trunk?

If somebody else kidnapped Caylee how would Casey have any idea where Caylee could have ended up???? (I think the Caylee is alive somewhere else is a bad defense. I have no doubt the state has compelling evidence provlng Caylee is gone.)

Thats an excellent point...I'll bet the prosecutor jumps all over that during trial.

Problem now is that there are some bare spots- I wish it was due to a 'traffic' problem LOL! :crazy:

Well, with Brazil, grey & bare spots in your waiting room are not an issue.
Only your hair dresser knows for sure. :crazy: Speaking of hair dressers, CA still needs a haircut but KC looks like hers is done on a regular basis. How do you get hair cuts in jail? I know in prison you can but what about county lock up?

Yes, I'm pretty sure they can. In the Scott Peterson case they were able to tell not only which sites he visited but also what was advertised on those pages.

I would have to imagine between the Missing Persons, The Nanny & Chloroform they could have extracted some VERY DAMNING evidence then. WoW

With all the publicity in Caylee's case, I'm afraid there are going to be many children suddenly missing thinking there will be no retaliation on the perps if Casey get's off for any reason.

They are setting a huge standard right now with Casey.

I just read something recently about how this has become a trend. The little girl in Detroit, Caylee and the Gonzales boy in Mass. I think others were mentioned as well.

I know a lot of people think it's silly to even say this, but, how can we say for sure the nanny doesn't exist? Because they pulled one lady in and questioned her and it wasn't her?

And by the way, how do they ever hope to find Caylee if they always call everyone in advance and tell them when they're going to be coming over? But honestly, how much did they try to find the nanny? I hope the FBI have been on it.

Is it the Federal Bureau of Investigation by the way or was it the Florida Bureau? Are they still conducting an investigation? I haven't heard anything on that front in a long time

Yea and something about The Anthony's not cooperating.

It is absolute crap the way that the Anthony's have treated Tim. Caylee has been missing for 4 months! Why can't they appreciate Tim helping? If they believe she is alive and want to believe, great:banghead:. Don't we all wish whole heartedly the same thing. But in reality she is still "missing". Why can't they appreciate Tim trying to find her even if they want to believe she is alive? What does it hurt? Obviously, they believe that Tim will find her and then it is worse for Casey. I truly believe that. Otherwise they would just say "sure, thanks for looking and we appreciate your efforts although we feel she will be found alive" I think that they are so afraid to face the reality of what Casey did :curses::curses:that baby, that they would rather NOT know. Just my opinion. And again... sorry for the rant

I wonder after this flub will JB let TB talk again or is he going to be sending faxes to express himself. :waitasec:

JUST THE FAX: REMINDER

TO: Todd Black

Keep my Big Mouth Shut. Forget everything I've learned from Jose Baez and forget they used to call me Todd Bunch in High School to make me cry! :banghead:

I think Casey may have been researching missing children to look for a way to make Caylee disappear without having LE look at her as a suspect. I'd be interested to know if she spent more time looking at cases of stranger abduction vs. family abduction.

That is an interesting thought. Would love to know the answer as well. You all are just to smart for me.

I think the only deal that may be offered is "Death vs. Life"

Tell us where Caylee's remains are & we will not seek the Death Penalty

Do you remember the case were the DA had a deal like that on the table & the defendant was considering it but before he accepted it LE found the remains of the victim & pulled the deal ?

I think it was a case involvinig a man who snuck into his neighbors house & kidnapped & murdered a little girl

I sure hope thats what happens here!!! but for some reason if beaz has his way he will tell her not to take it, we can beat this! and if the unkown lawyer has any sense will tell her she better take it and run..

Then oops sorry we found precious caylee deals off i just wish they'd have her very first expression when they do find her. I'd give anything to see that.

the weird thing about the chloroform is that she wasn't the only one in her peer group who researched it (according to LP at least), and as many of you saw, one Lake Vaj friend was on this forum saying "when I was in the military we used to use chloroform on unruly detainees"....he went on to say, "Oh no, no one in our group would ever touch that stuff, if you use too much of it it can definitely kill someone, especially a small child. But, everyone knows, you can get it anywhere." (Again, that is not a super exact quote but you probably saw his comments at the time, that's pretty close. See Exit13 original thread.)

But they probably didn't research missing persons, fake nanny names and then have their daughter disappear and not report it for 31 days either. (and then Cindy did, not Casey)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back