Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fact that she had a baby and a very active social life, not to mention MySpace/Facebook obsession are just a few of the reasons that I don't believe she would be surfing Missing Childrens Websites though. She wouldn't have time even if she had the inclination. And the timing has to make you stop and wonder, dont' you think?

Most people that go to missing child sites don't also research chloroform and make up phantom nannies.

....or...have their kids disappear.

Not defending KC cuz I don't know what happened, but the theory that she was planning to murder her child in March because of a vacation in July is kind of thin. She still had plenty of time to find a baby sitter for the island party and she was adept at conning people, so I don't see why this would have been the kick off. JMHO

It's hard to say what triggered this with kc, I believe she probably thought about it for a long time before it happened, and when it did it was just the right opportunity, who knows. We are talking about a girl who had no problem ignoring Caylee coming into the world (not telling people she was preggers til 7 months) so I can't see her having a problem ignoring her leaving this world either. Crazy that cindy actually believed kc was not pregnant, even with family members saying it was obvious she was, just b/c kc told her she was not pregnant. Cindy will obviously believe anything kc says, even if the truth is staring her in the face.

Yeah, but I've looked at missing children websites plenty of times. That's what the pictures on the milk cartons are all about, isn't it? Or the posters in the post office? To make you stop and look. Haven't lots of people looked at the Missing Children's Center website before, just wondering, are there any children in my area that need to be found or whatever? I mean, how does looking at missing children on a website connect with then supposedly murdering ones own child? I never got what that line of thinking was exactly.

KC had had a social life and a baby for three years, why all of a sudden would she want to murder her child? It doesn't add up for me.[/QUOTE]

IMO- she had the new boyfriend TONe that would NOT let Caylee stay overnight. KC chose to get rid of Caylee so she could move in with TONe and live the party life at Fusion.:mad:

This does not gel at all. Tell us then, how could KC party as she did? Not one of her friends indicated that she was in any way grieved at the loss of her child? She was living a carefree life while her daughter was missing! :confused:

Also, what KC said was if I "really" wanted to get rid of Caylee I could have just given her to my mom. The word really is telling.

Thanks! I should have clicked on your link before I asked! :blowkiss: I remember seeing on Mark H's Myspace pg where Casey left a comment telling him she was considering major changes (I am not sure that was the exact quote, but very close) in April or May?. I need to try and find that before I post anymore about it, but it was enough to make you go Hmm.

Lol, I use to have it in my sig ... I bolded the part that makes you go hmmm

Casey to Mark H.
Mar 24 2008 6:07 PM
congrats on the win. glad you're doing well, hun.
i'm good. just considering a lot of changes.

I think Casey may have been researching missing children to look for a way to make Caylee disappear without having LE look at her as a suspect. I'd be interested to know if she spent more time looking at cases of stranger abduction vs. family abduction.

Can they tell "exactly" what she was clicking on Chilly? Sorry, I am very technology challenged!

Yeah, but I've looked at missing children websites plenty of times. That's what the pictures on the milk cartons are all about, isn't it? Or the posters in the post office? To make you stop and look. Haven't lots of people looked at the Missing Children's Center website before, just wondering, are there any children in my area that need to be found or whatever? I mean, how does looking at missing children on a website connect with then supposedly murdering ones own child? I never got what that line of thinking was exactly.

KC had had a social life and a baby for three years, why all of a sudden would she want to murder her child? It doesn't add up for me.

Maybe it had to do with her crime spree prior to Caylee's disappearance. Casey may have thought everyone would forgive her for stealing if she was the pitiful mother of a missing child.

RG.............he thinks whatever happened was an accident. Casey trying to get away from her mother and may have tried to fake a kidnapping.

Is this from the new PEOPLE magazine article?

I just finished reading it & JG is quoted as saying that he thinks Caylee's death was an accident as well..

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this,,,,,,I just jumped in

I believe from all he has said, he has a real resentment toward CA and he can't see past the end of his nose where she is concerned. He tends to blame everything on her. I don't like her, but I believe KC led them to believe CA was the problem when it was really KC.

I think that is backward. It is CINDY who claims that Jesse was involved. PUblicly, loudly and to LE over and over again. I would have resentment against her too if she maligned my child that way. After all, his son took adn passed a lie detector test. Did Cindy? Did George? Did Lee? Jesse also took a DNA test which proved he was not Caylee's father , but that didn't stop Cindy, did it? Cindy is VICIOUS and will point the finger at anyone she can just to take the heat off her felonious daughter. I still think that makes her an accessory to the murder of her own grandchild. Casey lied and stole yet Cindy would put Casey above Caylee who did nothing wrong. It's too twisted for words.

Lol, I use to have it in my sig ... I bolded the part that makes you go hmmm

Casey to Mark H.
Mar 24 2008 6:07 PM
congrats on the win. glad you're doing well, hun.
i'm good. just considering a lot of changes.

LOL! I've looked everywhere for that, good thing it wasn't a snake!

Can they tell "exactly" what she was clicking on Chilly? Sorry, I am very technology challenged!
Yes, I'm pretty sure they can. In the Scott Peterson case they were able to tell not only which sites he visited but also what was advertised on those pages.

Kobi just said "IF" it goes to trial..."IF"!!! Do you think he knows of a deal?!!
No. Baez may approach it, but I hope prosecution doesn't accept it. They offered Casey a deal early on and she thumbed her nose at them. Let her thumb her nose at her face in the mirror in her cell.

Maybe it had to do with her crime spree prior to Caylee's disappearance. Casey may have thought everyone would forgive her for stealing if she was the pitiful mother of a missing child.
The crime spree was AFTER Caylee went missing.

I like this Theory

Maybe Casey was planning to stage a kidnapping & Cindy messed everything up when she called 911

CASEY :"Just give me one more day"

If MY child was kidnapped and LE said my car trunk contained decomposition, I WOULDN'T be defensive.

I'd be hysterical and worried.

The fact that Casey KNOWS the body couldn't be Caylee's IMO kinda makes Casey look guilty.

Casey dropped the car off June 27. How does she KNOW that body ISN'T Caylee's? Did Casey stand guard by the car trunk?

If somebody else kidnapped Caylee how would Casey have any idea where Caylee could have ended up???? (I think the Caylee is alive somewhere else is a bad defense. I have no doubt the state has compelling evidence provlng Caylee is gone.)

The crime spree was AFTER Caylee went missing.

I know she stole from Amy after Caylee went missing, but she stole from her grandparents before that, and, unless I'm remembering incorrectly, she also stole from Cindy both before and after Caylee disappeared.

The fact that she had a baby and a very active social life, not to mention MySpace/Facebook obsession are just a few of the reasons that I don't believe she would be surfing Missing Childrens Websites though. (outside of the ulterior motive that I believe she had) She wouldn't have time even if she had the inclination. And the timing has to make you stop and wonder, dont' you think?

What were the dates of the missing children's searches by the way?

I honestly can't see that much in it myself, thousands of people look at those sites and KC surfed tons, from what I understand. Interesting theory though, of course, and I can't rule anything out in this case completely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back