Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it is all within 1 hour- but since she's not gonna be hooking up and going to fusion any time soon, I think she will spend some time in the prison beauty salon perfecting her new paralegal look and practicing walking in the yard without swinging her azz- that may take awhile!

Oops- I hope her legal team and PR guy aren't reading here and getting ideas!
I think the judge has to approve her wearing anything other than prison garb.

I know Amy was communicating with all the parties via text messaging.

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/#

Thanks! I should have clicked on your link before I asked! :blowkiss: I remember seeing on Mark H's Myspace pg where Casey left a comment telling him she was considering major changes (I am not sure that was the exact quote, but very close) in April or May?. I need to try and find that before I post anymore about it, but it was enough to make you go Hmm.

Casey hands Caylee off to someone she trusts, tells her family that Caylee was kidnapped. Caylee is never found, and at some point Casey tells the family she's moving out of state. At that point, she joins whoever has Caylee.

Or

Casey planned on disappearing too, making it look like both had been kidnapped.

Hmmm...maybe, but how do you explain the hair strands, decomp in trunk, air samples, cadaver dog hits, etc.?

I agree there was no need for a kidnapping.

Casey had men lined up that would have taken her AND Caylee in.

But, Casey wanted Tony. I think Casey wanted Tony more than she wanted Caylee. IMO, Casey was afraid she would be less attractive to Tony with Caylee. Tony wasn't as into Casey as she wanted him to be WITHOUT Caylee. How would she get him hooked with a child hanging around????

Yes, Casey had options. She could have left Caylee with Cindy. But, Cindy and Casey by EVERYONE'S accounts were locked in a power struggle. Giving Caylee to Cindy would let Cindy win and be proof Casey was subpar.

Casey could have moved in with a man who was ok with a child spending the night. But, I think Casey didn't want other available options. She wanted her fantasy.

I think Casey wasn't sure enough of Tony's affections to test the relationship with a child.

IMO

Yeah, but I've looked at missing children websites plenty of times. That's what the pictures on the milk cartons are all about, isn't it? Or the posters in the post office? To make you stop and look. Haven't lots of people looked at the Missing Children's Center website before, just wondering, are there any children in my area that need to be found or whatever? I mean, how does looking at missing children on a website connect with then supposedly murdering ones own child? I never got what that line of thinking was exactly.

KC had had a social life and a baby for three years, why all of a sudden would she want to murder her child? It doesn't add up for me.

I think Casey may have been researching missing children to look for a way to make Caylee disappear without having LE look at her as a suspect. I'd be interested to know if she spent more time looking at cases of stranger abduction vs. family abduction.

Yeah, but I've looked at missing children websites plenty of times. That's what the pictures on the milk cartons are all about, isn't it? Or the posters in the post office? To make you stop and look. Haven't lots of people looked at the Missing Children's Center website before, just wondering, are there any children in my area that need to be found or whatever? I mean, how does looking at missing children on a website connect with then supposedly murdering ones own child? I never got what that line of thinking was exactly.

KC had had a social life and a baby for three years, why all of a sudden would she want to murder her child? It doesn't add up for me.

Casey is like an atomic bomb. Everything that happened in those 3 years leading up to this nuclear horror, contributed to splitting her atoms, in one way or another.

Thanks! I should have clicked on your link before I asked! :blowkiss: I remember seeing on Mark H's Myspace pg where Casey left a comment telling him she was considering major changes (I am not sure that was the exact quote, but very close) in April or May?. I need to try and find that before I post anymore about it, but it was enough to make you go Hmm.

I've always thought Mark H was back-up.

Cindy says "to protect THE child." It's not THE child, it's Casey's baby and Cindy's grand daughter. :banghead:
"the child" - sounds like Jackie Peterson and "the baby," "Laci's baby," or "that baby"

What got me upset on NG, she said TES left, cause no co-operation with the Anthonys. Ok, thats fine, I have nothing mean to say about TES, they do great work, but why isnt LE looking in water? I am not convinced they have a firm case "in this case", until they find Caylees body.

The party girl in her could have been contributed to Caylee's death in a big way.

In March friends tell investigators, Casey was disappointed that she couldn't join friends for a Island Party vacation in July, because she couldn't find a babysitter for Caylee.

Starting in March Casey's computer shows that someone searched the stories of missing child on several websites......
http://www.wftv.com/video/17723898/

Not defending KC cuz I don't know what happened, but the theory that she was planning to murder her child in March because of a vacation in July is kind of thin. She still had plenty of time to find a baby sitter for the island party and she was adept at conning people, so I don't see why this would have been the kick off. JMHO

The fact that she had a baby and a very active social life, not to mention MySpace/Facebook obsession are just a few of the reasons that I don't believe she would be surfing Missing Childrens Websites though. (outside of the ulterior motive that I believe she had) She wouldn't have time even if she had the inclination. And the timing has to make you stop and wonder, dont' you think?

Listening to CA tape and she said KC had to give up her life to protect Caylee. Yea CA she gave up her lavish party lifestyle.
But not by Casey's own choice. Because she lied and refused to tell LE anything truthful.

Caylee is missing. This is why these searches are significant. No different than a woman looking up poisons on the internet and then their husband all of a sudden dies.
There's a reason for the searches. If Caylee was still playing in the backyard, the searches wouldn't be an issue, matter of fact, none of it would. My line of thinking on the searches is that she was trying to stage what didn't happen.

.....Better to turn the attention to finding Caylee and seeking justice and then educating other families about enabling personality disordered people.

Boy do I agree with that statement. What is being done to find Caylee out there, and I don't mean only looking in the Anthonys back yard or the local ponds, that's one angle, and I have all the respect in the world for the volunteers like TM who have been doing that, but what about the whole other side of the investigation, the investigation into a missing, possibly kidnapped child. For all we know, KC could suffer from mental illness, that could be the reason for her confused account and her failure to notify police, we have no way of knowing. It was like LE expected her to be able to tell them where Caylee was, they wouldn't move beyond that and start searching, researching, investigation on their own. How much did they honestly look for a living Caylee? In the interviews with Cindy, YM seemed really annoyed that they had even had to field a few dozen "sightings" reports. He was like, "We checked out several of those sightings and the kids didn't even look like Caylee" (.....:confused:) (That's not exactly how he worded it but it was pretty close to that.) How indepth or ongoing has the missing person search really been? I really hope they didn't have tunnel vision and weren't too focused on just one line of investigation, you know.

:eek::eek: I hope the commissary doesn't take checks. :behindbar
They don't. They take the cash from what you have on you when you are arrested and then people have to send money orders to replenish your account.

That's exactly what Casey tried to tell LE the first day she was interviewed. She said, if I had ever wanted to "get rid" of Caylee (their term, not hers), I would have just left her with my mother.

It's obvious she could easily have left Caylee with her mother if she didn't want her. That's why I've never believed there was any motive for Casey to harm Caylee. There also was not any history of anything but a loving relationship, according to every person who was interviewed. If Caylee is deceased, and I pray that she isn't, I think it's unlikely that Casey was the one who harmed her.

This does not gel at all. Tell us then, how could KC party as she did? Not one of her friends indicated that she was in any way grieved at the loss of her child? She was living a carefree life while her daughter was missing! :confused:

As crazy as CA makes me at times I always go back to the beginning and listen to her 911 call. I wonder if she believed at that point in time that something awful had happened to Caylee or did she just think that KC was being a spiteful ..... and CA was going to put the fear of God in her and force her to show Caylee. I actually fear for CA at this point because I think she is in melt down mode.
As much as I would like to slap her at times I wonder if the hope shes hanging onto right now is actually protecting her in some way. Also did we ever find out if there was an insurance policy on Caylee. KC was telling people she had 15,000.00...Would be a motive?..

RG.............he thinks whatever happened was an accident. Casey trying to get away from her mother and may have tried to fake a kidnapping.
I think people who don't want to believe a mother could do this to her own child have to hang on to the accident theory or they will go mad. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back