Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she could have been wrapped in a blanket or a towel.

That's why I'd love to know what was on that JCPenny's credit card.

It's possible she was wrapped in something. She'd have to be just for Casey to be able to move her after the days she was left there. Even after 3 days a body would be gross...

They didnt mention the LP is gathering some of the best bounty hunters around the world to come help with the search as well.

I haven't heard that..do you have a link?

ETA..I'll go look on the update thread, thanks!

Sorry if this was covered, I'm skipping to the end--

If the defense is saying Caylee was "sold," or witnesses for the defense are putting forward that theory - Casey can still be charged with felony murder (death penalty)

If she sold Caylee, that's aggravated child abuse, and if there is evidence that Caylee is dead, then that is killing while committing a felony - so they won't be better off arguing she was "sold" since there is evidence Caylee is deceased.

I believe others local to the area would and have disagreed with this. They have also said it is a relatively remote drive during certain times.

If it is a fairly known area for dumping...maybe that is how Casey knew about it!

I told in an earlier post, we looked at some property in that area for sale and we were advised by local friends that was not a good area. I can tell you it is rather isolated through there and almost spooky feeling in some parts. It may be the name of it that makes it feel spooky or it may have some old history which I don't know about. (Indian burial grounds,or something)

What did NG mumble in disgust after that woman made that stupid remark about Cole being feisty?

I don't think the decomp etc. in the trunk are consistent with using a duffle bag. They mentioned they could see the outline of her little body and I think we will find there are bits of decomped skin etc. they have not put out to the public.

If she was placed in the trunk, there would be at least trace evidence of the garden dirt she was buried in first - I have not seen any release of this by LE - JMHO

Oh, okay then, they must be right. And since it was "Breaking News" on NG, it MUST be true.:waitasec:
I don't recall thinking or even typing that. Hmmmm...odd. No, I don't consider NG's BOMBSHELLS always factual. They sure do make for a fun drinking game so I hear tho. LOL

It just makes no sense to me that she'd take the body in the bag, unzip the bag, throw out the body, then roll up the bag and take it back to the car. It had to smell as bad as the car did at that point, why not dump it too?

The bag would have prints/DNA that would connect KC to the dumping of the body.

I'd assume she'd dump the bag elsewhere so they are not connected and may have dumped other things in other areas.

If the body was found she'd want to be able to blame it on the kidnapper.

I agree - the man was overdressed for his surroundings, that he looked out of place, so that anything besides jeans or shorts might be considered nicely dressed.

When I heard that, my first mental image was car salesman.

Or possibly didn't know what was actually going on.

Well, I would think he may have a question or two about why they were out there, and what stunk the car up so bad, and what she was taking out there to dump.

That's why I'd love to know what was on that JCPenny's credit card.

It's possible she was wrapped in something. She'd have to be just for Casey to be able to move her after the days she was left there. Even after 3 days a body would be gross...

It had to be in something after any time at all to just stay together.

That seems right, but that's what the guy saw, a man looking out. So I say it's LA

Assuming this was them then maybe....

Lee did bury her and then came back and looked out while Casey had a last moment with her.

or

Maybe he said he would go with her as a "look out" but he didn't want to touch anything - Didn't want his prints on anything.

If she was placed in the trunk, there would be at least trace evidence of the garden dirt she was buried in first - I have not seen any release of this by LE - JMHO
They took soil samples from the backyard of the A fam house, the shovel, and the trunk.

Well, I would think he may have a question or two about why they were out there, and what stunk the car up so bad, and what she was taking out there to dump.

Ya after I sent that one I thought about what I typed....reaching I guess.:waitasec:

There was dirt in the trunk which they analyzed.

Okay I know Cindy washed the pants and knife, but I don't remember anything about the boots being tampered with, not that they weren't but I don't recall.

That's what I think too. I was thinking about the shovel...

If she initially had intentions of burying Caylee, she could have easily decided it was easier to dump her in the water, especially since it looks so available in the video. She isn't at all about hard work.

I also feel that's where she put Caylee. I hope that if and when they check that area, that they check the water very well. That looks like water hyacinths against that train trestle. Here's a link about how invasive they are

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/lands/invaspec/Hyacinth_flash/

If she's under those hyacinths she would be extremely hard to find just by glancing at them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back