Nancy Grace 9-11-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi All,

Have been away from the case for a couple of days preparing for IKE....no worries, I live south of Houston, so should be okay.

Anyway, after being away from the case for several days, am watching Nancy Grace tonight and SO FREAKING mad, sad (you name it) that we are no closer to finding this precious child. Just more and more lies...whole thing makes me wanna puke!

i left a hamburger under my seat when i was in high school. it tookme forever to find the cause of that nasty smell. it was gross but it sure didnt smell like a dead body!

oh lookie! it's wynona!

NOTHING smells like corpse.

There was a radio show that Cindy called into a while back and she was adament that they would all take a lie detector test because they had nothing to hide.

Interesting to learn now that they refused.

ETA: As for the search that was 'called off'...I thought it was suspended due to the amount of rainwater on the ground. To me they are making it sound like it is a permanent call off...no going back.

I know that she would never testify becasue she can't keep her lies straight. It would be best if none of them got on the stand b/c they would all be in jail for perjury...

What kind of nasty A$$ person would leave pizza in the trunk of their car for 12 days?? I mean seriously. That is just grows.

I did........I forgot one in my SUV and left it at the airport for over two weeks. LOL The pizza was not the problem but the milk smelled like h*ell. LOL

There were no maggots - or even flies. LOL

Went shopping, stole from GMA, Stealing from Friend... all while baby was missing? AntiSocial behavior

lol strach, I agree, she is a pathological liar and probably could pass

I don't think for a minute that LP is making this stuff up. He's probably feeling better about talking about what he knows as time goes by.

No, those are separate charges. I don't remember what she could get for those added on.

Wouldn't the 50 yrs. include the 17 yrs. for the original charges, child neglect, etc.? I'm confused too. :confused:

There is NO WAY in hell a person is going to go to jail for 50 years for passing bad checks. It wont happen - ever - anywhere - not in this country - not in China - Russia - Iraq or anywhere else

imo

But it would be so great if she did.

Casey Anthony will be taken back to jail in the next few days.

I wonder if the charges will be just the new fraud charges, or will they also be charging her with murder? That might be the delay in arresting her.

I'm sure that by now LE is tired of arresting her, booking her and releasing her. They want to bring the circus to an end as we all do. So, maybe they'll go ahead with more charges than fraud, and hold her with no bond.

not if the judge ordered them to be served consecutively. then she could get a total of 50 years on the check frauds alone, right?

I was wondering the same thing because I just know on the first three charges the judge will probably give the max.

The shrink just used the word "antisocial." That's the new/old term for "sociopath." DSM goes back and forth, every few years.

Not just bad bad checks.
Stolen checks.
Forged checks... makes these felony charges!

I know that.

She stole some checks & forged them. How much money are we talking about $2k ?

She has no prior record right?

She would be a first time offender.

The DA Can ask for 50 years all he want's but there is no way a Judge is going to order her to serve 5 years consecutive on all 10 counts.

imo

The shrink just used the word "antisocial." That's the new/old term for "sociopath." DSM goes back and forth, every few years.

Right. True. Agreeeeeee.

i left a hamburger under my seat when i was in high school. it tookme forever to find the cause of that nasty smell. it was gross but it sure didnt smell like a dead body!

oh lookie! it's wynona!

There is no mistaking the smell of decomp... a nasty pizza does not come close.

My brother and I put an open can of anchovies under my step dads car seat and like you said, it was gross but did not smell like a dead body!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back