Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Cindy knew in June that Caylee was missing, and she wasn't too upset about it and let KC search for her on her own:

It makes me wonder if this was a regular occurrence. Did KC just palm Caylee off on random people occassionally?

These people--geez. I just shake my head all the time with them. geez.

See, that's why I have no sympathy for Cindy and family - nothing that has been uttered by her makes any sense. Especially last night, nothing like being the definition of deluded.

Personally, I don't think she's deluded at all. I think she is

- so agitated that LE and TES are so near the truth and Caylee's body, that she is letting the truth slip, such as that she knew Caylee was missing in June and did not report her missing.

- very deliberately and consciously trying to throw up smoke and mirrors to distract people from the truth that LE and TES are finding, and that LE is bit by bit telling the press so that the truth can be known.

Cindy is hostile, abusive, dishonest, and a whole lot more, but I haven't seen any signs that she believes what she is saying. Rather, she appears to me to be very manipulative and calculating.

JMO

Did KC just palm Caylee off on random people occassionally? SNIPPED

Why would she need to palm her baby off on anyone in the day? To do what? Her friends and family are working.....and her then BF was in school. What would Casey be doing that she needed a babysitter for? You can take kids shopping, to the hairdressers, and heck apparently she took her to her friend's houses when she went partying and just tucked her into sleep on the couch. *grrr*

- so agitated that LE and TES are so near the truth and Caylee's body, that she is letting the truth slip, such as that she knew Caylee was missing in June and did not report her missing.

- very deliberately and consciously trying to throw up smoke and mirrors to distract people from the truth that LE and TES are finding, and that LE is bit by bit telling the press so that the truth can be known.

Cindy is hostile, abusive, dishonest, and a whole lot more, but I haven't seen any signs that she believes what she is saying. Rather, she appears to me to be very manipulative and calculating.

JMO

I agree completely, I think she never expected LE to work with Tim in an open investigation and it flipped her out. I just hope they stay and we can rally folks to support them

The significant thing in that quote, to me, is that Cindy is now admitting that Casey told her Caylee was missing *in June*.

The rest of the stuff she's saying I'm taking as:

- first, Casey told Cindy that Casey dropped Caylee off with ZG and when she went to pick her up everybody had disappearred

- then, when "that didn't work", Casey "came clean with the other", that is, Casey then changed her story to: Casey gave Caylee to ZG and Sam in J Blanchard Park.

In Cindy's 911 call, she lied to LE. She said she *just* found out her granddaughter was missing. That was July 15. That was a lie. Cindy knew in June that Caylee was missing, and did not call LE.

*Cindy herself* knowingly put Caylee in further danger.

All this time I thought on her July 3 Myspace posting when she said Caylee was missing, it was a coincidental use of the term 'missing', and that she meant Casey would not let her see Caylee.

That is not accurate. Cindy knew on July 3 that Caylee was missing, and despite her histrionic posting on myspace, she did not call LE and get Caylee help.

It all becomes clearer and clearer what happened here. It all becomes clearer and clearer how much of a liar Cindy is.

This family has been, and is continuing to, perpetrating a vicious hoax on the entire country.

I am sick over this. Physically sick.

Cindy, WHERE'S CAYLEE???????

And remember on the call where Cindy said 'I've give you a whole month!' to Casey? We thought she just meant time to bond with Caylee but now...woah

I have been a big fan of Nancy forever, however, I must say I was appalled by her treatment of Tim Miller! I was actually embarrassed for her. I had dvr'd the show and I watched that part three times. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. Then she coddles Cindy???? Oh brother. You know, I have been a supporter of the Anthony's since day 1. I am finally starting to waiver on this support sadly. Denial needs to STOP and that baby needs to be found!!!!

If you are calling someone and decide to change your mind before the person picks up OR before you reach their voice mail, do you get charged a minute for that call?

Yes, as long as I got a connection. If they are my friends and family, I'm not charged, but still shows up on my statement as 1 minute with no charge.

JMO

BeanE this is a spot on excellent post!

Although I find you hit the nail on the head the last two really stood out for me. It seems that Casey and Cindy are much more alike than even they realize. They are both very manipulative and calculated women IMO.

Anais

JMO

This post is perfect!:blowkiss: Thank you for saying the words my fingers can't seem to find.

I agree completely, I think she never expected LE to work with Tim in an open investigation and it flipped her out. I just hope they stay and we can rally folks to support them

Blink34, Tricia, Barb do you guys think Tim will continue to stay and search? He seems to be working well with LE....

I message the myspace girl..she was on my friends list: She did NOT MEAN ANY HARM WITH THE CALLS.. and didnt know it was illegal..she was hurt for being called uneducated and what not she said...and shes taking the calls down.

P.s. adding..it was cruel to be judging her without knowing her.. do any of you have the courage to do what she did? But you sure like listening to the calls didnt ya?

Should watch your manners people and be kind ( for the ones who said she sounded dumb or uneducated sounding).. Trica , or mods TO me if you need to--it was worth it.

Agree with you anniegirl. She, like the rest of us, has a very emotional stake in this. Maybe she didn't think things thru as much, but you have to admire that she called and asked the questions she wanted answers to. I do not believe that she was rude or disrespectful in any way to either Cindy or Lennie. Either could have hung up on her, but both carried on extensive conversations with her. I may have skipped some pages to this thread and did not see anyone calling her dumb or whatever. I would hope that we can point out where someone maybe should have done something different without name calling.......unless of course we are referring to any of the brain donors who keep insisting that Caylee is in Texas, Mexico or PR :crazy:

And the answer is...all of the above! The Casey apple didn't fall far from the Cindy tree.

You'll have to count me in the column of rather shocked on Tim's treatment. I would hope Nancy would possibly recant or back off a bit on that, Tim is a wonderful man who does good work.

And remember on the call where Cindy said 'I've give you a whole month!' to Casey? We thought she just meant time to bond with Caylee but now...woah

Excellent post!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have been a big fan of Nancy forever, however, I must say I was appalled by her treatment of Tim Miller! I was actually embarrassed for her. I had dvr'd the show and I watched that part three times. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. Then she coddles Cindy???? Oh brother. You know, I have been a supporter of the Anthony's since day 1. I am finally starting to waiver on this support sadly. Denial needs to STOP and that baby needs to be found!!!!

I don't think what we are seeing is denial. This is something much much more than denial. I certainly have no sympathy any longer for the family. Any of them. Caylee is the only one my heart breaks for.

I think one of the last questions Nancy asked last night and Cindy's response and then the DEFEANING SILENCE as they went to break..no other comment/response from Nancy said it all. I cannot believe that Cindy actually says and believes the things she does.

ATTENTION CINDY: Watch yourself and listen to yourself. Who on earth would believe or support you??

I almost feel sorry for her...its beyond pathetic.

((I think Nancy handled her with kid gloves because of the Melinda Duckett thing)) Which is a darn shame and another subject totally.

CINDY---STOP SHOVELLING IT AND TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW.

C. ANTHONY: No. What she told the sheriff`s department all along was that she was kidnapped by Zenaida and, you know -- and that`s what she`s maintained. She told me, you know, some things during the month of June because she was trying to look for her and tried to get her back herself.

And when that didn`t work, that`s when, you know, she was -- you know, came clean with the other. But, again, the description of the person that she described to the police on July 16th is the same description of that Dallas tip.

So Cindy knew since June that Caylee was missing?!? Or do you think maybe she meant to say July. I'm thinking its the first option. Wow.

Blink34, Tricia, Barb do you guys think Tim will continue to stay and search? He seems to be working well with LE....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story
Searching for Caylee
10:12 a.m. EquuSearch officials this morning said they are not discontinuing their search for Caylee Marie, despite a lack of volunteers. Search director Mandy Albritton said the 30 to 40 volunteers are "not pulling out until they find this baby or exhaust every lead." Albritton added that "emotions run very high in this atypical situation." She urges church leaders to gather their members to help EquuSearch locate the missing 3-year-old girl.

I don't think Cindy "knew" Caylee was missing. Cindy had not spoken to Caylee in a month.

I don't think Cindy was involved in anything/coverup until July 16th.

Now, 6 weeks later, she sounds like an idiot trying to diminish both OCSO and the FBI !
the same folks she will reach out to first, when she needs something from them.

It's duplicitous, no longer denial.
That horse has left the barn and she damn well knows it.

the more I see Cindy talk, the futher I'm convinced that family has a bigger secret to hide than just Caylee. I think Cindy's hostility is out of fear of 'being discovered' about something else. Not necessarily hinting at anything to do with GA at all either! I know that's been batted around.

But something is up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back