Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had the same reaction. I don't trust a thing Kobe says. One day it was the DNA evidence is conclusive and the next day his findings are that it can be unreliable. Let's hear it from Dr. Baden or a trusted expert. Who is Kobe and what cases are his claim to fame?

Yup--crack--I have stated that same thing here a time or two and always get shot down.
Like Post Traumatic Stress disorder
Ah well.....

If I recall from Psychology 101, PTSD symptoms:

Anxiety
Panic
Phobias
Depression
Lethargy

I haven't seen any of that in KC at all.

If you all go back a couple weeks ago when the hair came back with the "death ring", the very next evening is when NG tells us that Kobi had received a call from JB regarding the validity of the findings. Kobi was all about the evidence being foolproof until that call. Then he was insinuating that the FBI crime lab could have contaminated the evidence or the ring could be from something else. I made a comment that night on here about him either selling out or being told to be careful of his statements. I had my whole family trying to call NG that night to confront Kobi on that. I have lost all respect for that man. He must be okay with blood money!

Maybe he knows something we don't.

If Jesse's Dad could just think about it he might understand what happened with Casey in May and June. She had been getting caught at everything and had multiple rejections and failed relationships. Caught in the pregnancy, caught cheating on Jesse, had a fatherless child, caught stealing, and older friends said that she lied and stole from them as well. It all caught up to her.

I agree with this but you know what puzzles me? She has such a carefree air about her. I don't think I have ever seen such a tough cookie!

Yes he is. While I didn't agree with his theory in Spector's case, he is knowledgable in his field.

Yes, knowledgable in his field, but his opinion can be purchased for a price. IMO, that damages his credibility, which disappoints me because I always liked him.

Hoping prosecution gets Michael Baden

I wrote that down as soon as I heard it.
....regardless of how IT happened....

hmmm.........................those words led me to believe it was an accident....JMO

I've heard that tape a half-dozen times on NG and I agree with you. It was as though she "almost" slipped. I was surprised the cops didn't catch it and grill her on it. How it happened ... How what happened??

I had the same reaction. I don't trust a thing Kobe says. One day it was the DNA evidence is conclusive and the next day his findings are that it can be unreliable. Let's hear it from Dr. Baden or a trusted expert. Who is Kobe and what cases are his claim to fame?

Maybe the prosecution can get a copy of that tape and play it for the courtroom after Kobe takes the stand and ask him to clarify his position for the jury. ;) Maybe he would squirm in his seat ... that is if it ever goes to trial.

I was reading through this thread and noticed that RG said that he had heard of Zanny in April of 2006. I just had a thought......

My mom prefers for my daughter to call her (Zani) b/c she feels grandma is too old for her. :rolleyes:

She got the idea from Goldie Hawn. She was on Oprah shortly after Kate Hudson had her son Ryder. She did not want to be called grandma either. So she came up with Zani.

Since Casey did not work, did she sit at home and watch Oprah and this is where she heard Zanny? I am going to search and see if I can find out what year Goldie Hawn was on Oprah. I think she was promoting a movie at the time.

Sounds plausible to me.

I was watching Nancy's show, and I might be wrong, but I thought he said he heard of a nanny back then, not by name though. :waitasec:

I, too, only heard Nanny, not an actual name.

I will watch it again at 1:00 but I didn't here him say later that he had not heard her name. I head him say he answered the door, asked what was going to happen about the babysitting and she said she had found a nanny name zanni through jeffery hopkins.

I agree with you, that is what I heard.

RG is very credible - although I kept getting the feeling that he was not telling everything.

Hey Amity - I need to talk to you.

I'm the minority, but I don't trust RG's motives. I'm sure he cared about Caylee, but he knew for all but 8 weeks of her life that she's not his grand daughter and probably never really believed it to begin with. It just doesn't seem right to tell on national tv that a grown man was snooping on myspace and was the first one to catch his son's girlfriend cheating. I think RG holds big grudges against Casey and Cindy and this is the perfect chance to bring it all out and make digs. He enjoyed telling that too much.

Been lurking around, but I have to ask.
If Jesse wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, why would he be devestated to learn he's not the father?
Wouldn't it just kinda be wipe the brow, thank the Lord and move on?
He and his family do seem to be open and honest and I don't think that any of them had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. But doesn't it seem just a little like they are saying what they think everyone wants to hear?

Maybe he was upset to have it in black and white that Casey wasn't only sleeping with him? Sounds like he settled to the idea of commiting to Casey and the baby-- and boom, the lady he thought was his was ...well...

I'm the minority, but I don't trust RG's motives. I'm sure he cared about Caylee, but he knew for all but 8 weeks of her life that she's not his grand daughter and probably never really believed it to begin with. It just doesn't seem right to tell on national tv that a grown man was snooping on myspace and was the first one to catch his son's girlfriend cheating. I think RG holds big grudges against Casey and Cindy and this is the perfect chance to bring it all out and make digs. He enjoyed telling that too much.

I disagree. So what id he was "snooping???" He obviously loved that baby!!! So what??? I think that RG is a very genuine person!!!

what caused her to crack was that Caylee became an increasing burden. She had no nanny couldn't afford one and no place to stash her when she went dancing till dawn and sleeping over boyfriends who didn't want her there. She didn't want to give her back to her mother because she knew she woulkd lose custody and she wasn't going to let mama have the upper hand.

She was also angry at mama for finding her out about stealing from her grandparents and maybe Casey undoubtably is the cause of the Anthony's going bankrupt in April-May. When her mother calls her bluff and confronts her Casey walks off in a huff. In her little mind it's how dare anyone challenge or question what she does.

Casey was quickly losing her new made friends ie: Amy and Tony didn't want her daughter....she planning the next event chapter in life...."the good life".

It just doesn't seem right to tell on national tv that a grown man was snooping on myspace and was the first one to catch his son's girlfriend cheating.

It does tell me that no matter how nice he claims Casey was back then, there was something 'not so nice' that caused him to want to *snoop*.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missnurse09
Back