Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry folks - add me to the list of not trusting RG. Although Jesse seems sincere (although very naive if you ask me) RG seems to have some other motive. Am wondering - do Nancy Grace and Geraldo pay for their guests to come on?

I'm the minority, but I don't trust RG's motives. I'm sure he cared about Caylee, but he knew for all but 8 weeks of her life that she's not his grand daughter and probably never really believed it to begin with. It just doesn't seem right to tell on national tv that a grown man was snooping on myspace and was the first one to catch his son's girlfriend cheating. I think RG holds big grudges against Casey and Cindy and this is the perfect chance to bring it all out and make digs. He enjoyed telling that too much.

How is RG's "snooping" any different than what we (WS's) are doing right now? RG suspected that Casey wasn't on the up-and-up from the beginning (she was preg and denying it) and he did some research. What is wrong with that?

I am afraid that I am getting the feeling it is getting stale too....unfortunately, in the search for little Caylee there has been so very little. I can't help but draw parallels between this case and the Trenton Duckett case. Without mom still causing drama there has been very little progress. I'm not giving up hope for either little one....but I am very saddened by the lack of progress....:confused:

Mon really isn't still doing much of anything these days, what "drama" there is, is manufactured by the media.

True, unless Lee or George is the father. Wasn't there a DNA issue? That Caylee's and Casey's were exact or near exact?

Iirc, no two people (except maybe identical twins) will have the same dna. If they have only mitochondrial dna for caylee, it will be the same as Casey's. The full dna profile includes dna from both the father and the mother. Nonidentical siblings will share dna markers from both parents. At least, I think that is how it works.

Last night on Nancy Grace, JG's father finally broke his silence and spoke! Let me just say, this man seems to be such a wonderful man, very honest, and he seems to genuinely care a great deal about Caylee. I think there is another thread about his interview (not sure though).. I would like this thread to specifically be his comment last night, in which he said that Casey mentioned back in APRIL 2006 that she had gotten a new nanny and her name was Zani. He went on to say that Casey had told him that she had met Zani through a Jeff H. Apparently he and JG were watching Caylee all the time, they became so emotionally attached to her, even after finding out JG wast the father. He came home one day, asked how the babysitting search was going, and she said she found a new nanny, Zani, and Jeff H introduced her because that is who he used.. REMEMBER, this is back in April 2006! So what would make her make this up then?? Could she really exist? Maybe have a fake name or use another name? Just confused as to why she would make this lie up in April 2006 when she had JG and his father, and even the h.s. son watching Caylee a lot!! Any opinions on this?

vickiev, there is a zanny thread and a nancy grace thread. Just trying to help out. :blowkiss:

Last night on Nancy Grace, JG's father finally broke his silence and spoke! Let me just say, this man seems to be such a wonderful man, very honest, and he seems to genuinely care a great deal about Caylee. I think there is another thread about his interview (not sure though).. I would like this thread to specifically be his comment last night, in which he said that Casey mentioned back in APRIL 2006 that she had gotten a new nanny and her name was Zani. He went on to say that Casey had told him that she had met Zani through a Jeff H. Apparently he and JG were watching Caylee all the time, they became so emotionally attached to her, even after finding out JG wast the father. He came home one day, asked how the babysitting search was going, and she said she found a new nanny, Zani, and Jeff H. introduced her because that is who he used.. REMEMBER, this is back in April 2006! So what would make her up then?? Could she really exist? Maybe have a fake name? Just confused as to why she would make this lie up in April 2006 when she had JG and his father, and even the h.s. son watching Caylee a lot!! Any opinions on this?

Mabe she planned to do this for the first time back in April 06. All these people attached to a baby Caylee, all that sympathy for her as Mommy if something happened to the precious little angel. And she couldn't go through it then for whatever reason. Maybe her conscience wasn't completely dead yet, maybe she let something slip that she thought would have gotten her looked at if she had done it right then. Maybe she learned that she could get more money out of people with a live Caylee. And money is so much better than sympathy. You can't buy things with sympathy.
This is just another Casey lie. Remember this is the second date for her meeting the nanny. casey herself says that she met her while she was still pregnant.

Last night on Nancy Grace, JG's father finally broke his silence and spoke! Let me just say, this man seems to be such a wonderful man, very honest, and he seems to genuinely care a great deal about Caylee. I think there is another thread about his interview (not sure though).. I would like this thread to specifically be his comment last night, in which he said that Casey mentioned back in APRIL 2006 that she had gotten a new nanny and her name was Zani. He went on to say that Casey had told him that she had met Zani through a Jeff H. Apparently he and JG were watching Caylee all the time, they became so emotionally attached to her, even after finding out JG wast the father. He came home one day, asked how the babysitting search was going, and she said she found a new nanny, Zani, and Jeff H. introduced her because that is who he used.. REMEMBER, this is back in April 2006! So what would make her up then?? Could she really exist? Maybe have a fake name? Just confused as to why she would make this lie up in April 2006 when she had JG and his father, and even the h.s. son watching Caylee a lot!! Any opinions on this?

This is a KNOWN lie, Jeff NEVER recommended anyone to her, so if she was telling it THEN, this shows a history of this kind of lies, and it also shows something else...She had no job any more in April 2006 if I am not mistaken that was after she was already fired from Universal and she was already LYING to people about THAT. SO, this is perhaps evidence that she was using Xanex the Nanny THAT far back, and if so, that is a scary thought.

That's weird because if you watch the interview with JG and Geraldo, JG said he only heard the name of Zanny this earlier in 2008. Plus, I've seen JG's dad on an interview with a local network, here, in FL, and he said that he had never heard the name.

This is a KNOWN lie, Jeff NEVER recommended anyone to her, so if she was telling it THEN, this shows a history of this kind of lies, and it also shows something else...She had no job any more in April 2006 if I am not mistaken that was after she was already fired from Universal and she was already LYING to people about THAT. SO, this is perhaps evidence that she was using Xanex the Nanny THAT far back, and if so, that is a scary thought.

I know the he claims to not have recommended anyone to her.. And, if I"m not mistaken, didnt she lose the job in April 2006? So it's strange to bring her up then... But honestly, I doubt that Xanax was being used on Caylee for that long.. The xanax theory was something that I believed a while ago..Not so sure anymore.. Does anyone know how exactly Xanax works?? I would think that if she was drugging her, something bad would have happened a long time ago, right?

RG's statement about the mention of a Zani really bothered me all night last night! Is it possible that KC had the start of a master plan all the way back then and was laying the groundwork, or was it just something that popped into her head spur of the moment when RG asked her how the babysitter search was going?

What doesn't fit for me is that she didn't follow up with the same story with anyone else until June of this year. It seems odd that KC would use a vague lie she told two years previous and then build on it later. Not to mention the fact that there's still the weird tie-in with Sawgrass in that it would appear KC had some way of knowing who was looking at apartments....unless the whole thing is some kind of bizarre coincidence. But it's just too coincidental that an innocent party with the same name appeared on the scene just in time to try to blame.

It just doesn't make any sense. But then, nothing about this case does!

That's weird because if you watch the interview with JG and Geraldo, JG said he only heard the name of Zanny this earlier in 2008. Plus, I've seen JG's dad on an interview with a local network, here, in FL, and he said that he had never heard the name.

That is strange.. Here is the link to the Nancy Grace show last night.. Why would he change his story?? So strange! It's a bit past the middle of the page..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

Spiderweb response (snipped) It just doesn't make any sense. But then, nothing about this case does!

Agreed! So bizarre!!!

IMO all of these friends of Casey's who are "suddenly" coming forward to talk to the media are going to be defense witnesses. "The Casey we know now is not the Casey that we knew then." We here this repeated over and over from one friend to yet another.

What I think is that this is the Casey they have known all along. They have all just been played, snowed all along and never realized it until her web of lies, mess of a life all caught up to her and exploded in her face! Since they have all come forward however it is evident what Casey's MO is and how she goes about things. I think that JG and his dad are both stand up guys who are caught in the crossfire. I also think that Casey crushed JG's world!

What absolutely disturbed me last night was his comment re:Zani the nanny story. I am not sure what to make of that whole deal!

What I dont understand is why would she make a babysitter up if JG and his father were willing to watch Caylee?? That's what I dont understand..What was she doing with Caylee for those two years if Zani didnt exist???

I think maybe he simply made a mistake on the year. In my family, the men all have trouble with dates. I don't know that I would make that much of it although I think NG will be addressing that question again.

IMO all of these friends of Casey's who are "suddenly" coming forward to talk to the media are going to be defense witnesses. "The Casey we know now is not the Casey that we knew then." We here this repeated over and over from one friend to yet another.

Respectfully snipped.

Interesting point, especially since if I'm not mistaken, RG made a point last night of saying "something" happened to KC that changed her.

On the other hand, I would seriously hope for his own sake that he hasn't changed his story for the media, because if that's the case and he is going to appear as a defense witness, the prosecution is going to tear his credibility to shreds.

I am wrong. I went back and watched the JG/Geraldo interview. At 5:30 (this can be found in the media links that Patty G posted), he says that the Zanny name came up in NOVEMBER of 2007. Still that isn't in 2006... It seems to me that the son and dad would have the same story. Maybe the dad just said that because he couldn't remember.... JG said that LAUREN was the nanny most of the time until there was a falling out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3VWWt9Xbis

Yes, I am. His son is an adult, and we have seen that he can speak for himself.
His son has shown himself to be available to LE investigators already, as he went directly to them when he first learned of Caylee's disappearence and Casey's charade.
He submitted to a polygraph.
Both he and his father have shown themselves to be caring and concerned individuals.
They have shown more human compassion and emotion over the welfare of Caylee than anyone in the entire Anthony family.
:clap:
I also find it highly improbable that any woman named Zenaida would have a sister named Samantha. There is a great cultural divide between.
I just said that to DH yesterday...very odd choice for made up names!

How is RG's "snooping" any different than what we (WS's) are doing right now? RG suspected that Casey wasn't on the up-and-up from the beginning (she was preg and denying it) and he did some research. What is wrong with that?

very true....we are all pretty much snooping!

I am wrong. I went back and watched the JG/Geraldo interview. At 5:30 (this can be found in the media links that Patty G posted), he says that the Zanny name came up in NOVEMBER of 2007. Still that isn't in 2006... It seems to me that the son and dad would have the same story. Maybe the dad just said that because he couldn't remember.... JG said that LAUREN was the nanny most of the time until there was a falling out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3VWWt9Xbis

Maybe you are right, maybe he doesn't remember.. This man came off so genuine, I want to believe him! There were a few moments where he got teary eyed.. I think that this case is enough to have anyone confused about dates, nanny's, Casey!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back