Nancy Grace 9-30-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Everyone!..Maybe I'm a pushover, probably not the kind of person to be in LE. I've tried to put myself in CA's shoes. How would I react if my grandson came up missing one day. I know one thing for sure, I would do anything and everything to avoid admiting he was dead let alone having to face the realization that my daughter had played a part in all of it. I keep going back to the beginning when all the reactions from the Anthonys were real and compare that with all the other crap that has come into play. I thought it was very telling that when CA was interviewed by Yuri that she said she was a grieving grandmother. Sounds like she knows the evidence was piling up and pointing in a direction she didn't want to go. I also know the one thing I wouldn't do is talk to the media. I couldn't believe at the time this all started with GA being in LE for 10 yrs would not have had the sense to rein CA in. Also because GA was in LE might have contributed to him being able to remember details that maybe most of us would not.
I wonder how many of us could think back 2 or 3 months ago and have to remember what we were doing and when.
Just some food for thought...:Justice:

That is all well and good, but it does not help the investigation to outright lie and stretch the truth and refuse to provide important information.

I understand that they are hurting but what is more important? finding Caylee? Or saving Casey? They obviously love both but one could possibly be in danger and the other is safe for now. You have to decide which is the most important priority. One is alive and well for now and one may need your help. What decision do you make? I know what my decision would be and that would be to find my grandchild first, then worry about keeping my child from frying. If she did something this bad, I couldn't stop her from going to jail but maybe I could keep her from the death penalty.

The As have not been able to get their priorities straight yet.

There are timeline's out there, so please look for them and read what has been written so far. It is not new for MANY of us that believe, including myself that Caylee last breath was late on June 15 or early June 16th. There is a Time-line as a sticy.

I find it strange since the 15th was Father's Day, did the whole family disrepect GA and not celebrate the day with him? You would think someone would mention spending the day with their Father, besides, CA, in a assisted living home. I find that strange.

Are there any phone records to back up this information?
Yes. Apparently this is what the cell records show. Go to the PING thread or scroll up on this thread and there are some links to this information.

I find it strange since the 15th was Father's Day, did the whole family disrepect GA and not celebrate the day with him? You would think someone would mention spending the day with their Father, besides, CA, in a assisted living home. I find that strange.

According to George's interview, he worked 3 to 11 that day. Maybe they celebrated with him earlier? Probably not though!

Interesting! Just found this on another blog - notice the date!

08-08-2008, 08:44 AM
WheartW
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally posted by Regina.Lampert [*]

I thought in the search warrant George said casey was wearing a blue jean skirt and pink blouse, when she left the house on 6/16 Do I have that wrong??? [/*]

It was Caylee. Plus the white rimmed sunglasses. ... and a similar outfit and sunglasses was noted when someone said they saw Caylee June 12 at a mall with an unknown person.

That scenario is another stinky pants situation.

Now this I can't remember but it obviously came out after July 15th. Was it John Hs' mother that saw them at the mall??? Someone's mother for sure!

I'm not sure either but It was most likely "Before" GA gave his interview with Greta on Aug. 5th right?

We're wondering if thats where George got the description of Caylee's Clothes & sunglasses

Isn't it strange that GA did not say what program he was watching...we wouldn't be here saying that we were watching our favorite news program without saying it was Nancy Grace. He probably knew that if he was questioned about a food show, especially iron chef, that it is basically the same every day and since they speak chinese and translated into english...and it is hard to pronounce the chefs name. In a nutshell, if it was any other program he would have to know more details.

Maybe Cindy did not coach him on what the program was. Do you find it odd that this is the most detailed information he has given without prompting? Also, on his interview with LE, that was just released, he was relating the story of how he tried to follow Casey's car during that missing 31 day period ---- LE advised him that they were told the story by the FBI, but when they asked Cindy, she had lied to them and said it did not happen - because 'George and Cindy had decided between the two of them that they were not going to mention that' --wonder what else they have agreed not to mention??? Maybe that Cindy tried to choke the life out of Casey and that is the last time she saw Caylee???????

You never know Cindy and Caylee swimming in the pool could have caused the whole fight in the first place, Casey saying its to cold and Cindy saying oh it is not and things may have took off from there.

AFter driving back from Mt. Dora, I would think Cindy wasted no time tearing into Casey about stealing the gma's money. Would anyone really feel like swimming after a fight like that? I have a feeling the swimming happened before the fight, before Casey got home.

Yeah......I'm thinking very late on the 15th into the early morning of the 16th as to Caylee's time of death.

I've "thought" it before as well but not like I'm "feeling" it now with all the stuff that just hit me like a ton of bricks LOL.

Lol! I've thought about this too and it kind of sounds like it.

ETA - It obviously wasn't an important enough date for them to remember at all given that they originally said the 9th instead of the 15th!

Yes- that's the Greta interview where he seems coached a bit by Cindy - she nudges him during this part or starts to answer for him right? Grrr.

Ok. ...so we know he lied in the interview re seeing inside the boot himself, I'm just wondering if that is a criminal offense? Is it only criminal if he lies to LE Or can he be charged with giving a false statement to the public?

But the cell phone pings do not put Casey at Tony's on the night of the 15th.

Casey slept at Tony's on the night of June 15th according to Clint. The only people that said Casey was back at the house on June 16th were the Anthony's. :waitasec:

She was stalling for time. She didn't want to have to answer any serious questions, so this was her little ploy to ramble on about nonsense and waste as much time as she could. If left to continue, she would have looked at her watch again and said "oh, I have to go now, I'll be late for my appointment". What a BS artist.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But the cell phone pings do not put Casey at Tony's on the night of the 15th.

IIRC Busylady, wasn't that the night she talked to him for like 80m minutes or something like that?

She was stalling for time. She didn't want to have to answer any serious questions, so this was her little ploy to ramble on about nonsense and waste as much time as she could. If left to continue, she would have looked at her watch again and said "oh, I have to go now, I'll be late for my appointment". What a BS artist.

You are so right! Thanks Lexington. It was a ploy!
Yes Cindy is a great BS artist. I forgot all about her many mentions of having to be at an appointment, blah blah blah!:crazy:

Ok. ...so we know he lied in the interview re seeing inside the boot himself, I'm just wondering if that is a criminal offense? Is it only criminal if he lies to LE Or can he be charged with giving a false statement to the public?
"Boot" huh? :rolleyes: (I haven't heard that in so long - good memories). He didn't outright lie about the trunk of the car...On Greta, he and CA implied that he saw the interior or that he perhaps retrieved the cans himself. They made it sound that way. In his interview with LE, he clearly stated that KC got the cans out of the car angrily...That he did not retrieve the cans himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL
Back