Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't agree with you more and personally I wish Tim and TES all the good fortune in the world to find Mouy and many others who are missing. I know what good work all of TES has done and continues to do. Bless you and all of TES for your efforts to help others. :)

:blowkiss: Thank you, I know he will be happy to hear at least a little bit of love. You're right, he does an awesome job & we all hope Mouy is found. Her family very much wants her back or her remains.

Thanks, Lovejac. I was very discouraged to be yelled at for trying to help. :( I thought it was a good idea at the time. I certainly won't make that mistake twice.

I'm sorry also that you went through this. No wonder people hesitate to step out and get involved when a person has a good heart and then the result is something like this.

Wow, Lake Underhill is right down the street from my business...chilling to think that poor child could be there somewhere. From most of the shoreline I've been to it's pretty shallow so that would probably limit the areas where Caylee could be...unless a) Casey waded out into the water at night (doubtful since there are gators in Lake Underhill and I can't see Casey doing that or b) she had a boat. The area near the bridge is being dug up as they are replacing the bridge across the lake for the 408 and parts of the lake are sectioned off as they dig. I doubt she could have used the section by the parking lot as this is a pretty busy park and the parking lot is fairly visible from the road. I'm sure there are areas to access the lake outside that parking area though.
I really doubt this but after how quickly LE said the evidence found at JBP was not anything could they know something? Could they have found something very recently at Lake Underhill where part is sectioned off. I have no idea if this could have happened without the press knowing but just another theory.

I really doubt this but after how quickly LE said the evidence found at JBP was not anything could they know something? Could they have found something very recently at Lake Underhill where part is sectioned off. I have no idea if this could have happened without the press knowing but just another theory.

That was my immediate response to them not taking time with what was found!

Well that's not an appropriate apology, I don't think so anyway, but...
My ex also apologized like that also, without ever saying " I'm sorry " lol!

Guys are like that and TM may also apologize to LP but a guy apologizing to another guy is a lot harder and takes more time. Egos and testosterone are a . Men anger easily, cool off slowly but, it takes forever to say 'sorry'!

Guys are like that and TM may also apologize to LP but a guy apologizing to another guy is a lot harder and takes more time. Egos and testosterone are a . Men anger easily, cool off slowly but, it takes forever to say 'sorry'!

OMH All the women on the board are breathing a collective sigh. You are so right.

are you talking about the park/?? lake underhill park?? looks like on maps ball fields playgrounds big park .. lots of trees and woods and water along edge of park.. but around that area .. cannot say what exact spot.. sure wish i could oh my gosh sure wish i could..

ps, there is my double quote but wrong ppl sorry mommy md

Lake Underhill Park is a small area with a boat dock, a small grassy area with a picnic table, a small rest room and then a long bike path that runs along side Lake Underhill Rd. and between it and the Lake. Just about all of the park is very visible from Lake Underhill Rd. and also lots of townhouses/apartments right across the street. The park is mostly used to launch jet skis and small boats and also some people do some fishing off the small dock there. If I can get over there next week I'll take some pics and post them up.

Not any man I would want in my life.

I'm just now checking in. I watched about 30 minutes of NG tonight....

And yes, to all of you who have said your gut instinct is that something isn't right with the OCSO officals...youre absolutely right! I have NEVER seen anything like this. I worked side-by-side with several departments when I was in Law Enforcement, even on a murder/suicide case once. And they worked. Hard. They brought in a lot of supplemental assistance to get the case rolling and try to find answers.

In my own opinion, there's something unseen and unheard that is clogging up this investigation.

Can anyone tell me what department George A. was affiliated with when he worked in LE himself? Was he patrol, narcotics, investigations, task force....do we know?

If George was employed by the same county that is handling this case, and was employed there a long time...I want to know how many of his former co-workers climbed the ladder and are now brass there.

LE connections run very deep. A lot of sly, law bending favors are done under the radar. It goes way beyond forgiving traffic violations, you know?

I think we need to shift some of this time and energy to LE, and less on Casey since it's obvious she isnt talking.

I would think that the A's cancelled because Baez had just smelled the car for the first time today, along with Dr. Lee who no doubt had a few comments to make, and told them to stay off the air - the pizza story wasn't going to fly.

Kobi finally admitted that the car trunk did indeed register for decomp. He also admitted that it was decomp from a dead being, not a pizza, but also said it could have been an animal decomposing in the trunk. I can only conclude that he is also admitting that KC drove around for a few days with a decomposing dead animal in the trunk of her car. Either way, Kobi, has a very disturbed client. Maybe he should zip a lip.

I really think all the drama surrounding the searchers is a waste - a huge waste. How about everyone shut up and search? TM needs a real organizer on his staff as TES is starting to appear unreliable and chaotic, but even if TES could only stay 1 1/2 days, they came and searched - again. So TM cries. Who cares? He is a human, he is going to get angry and sad just like the rest of us. He has been put on a pedestal he did not choose by the same people who want to kick him off. He is not a god. Cut him some slack!!

LP is on his own dime and he is staying to search. He is a big-hearted character and pretty darn lovable. He is a weeper too. But, he is "there" and that counts. I don't really care what his motive or that of TM may be, I am just glad someone is organizing searches.

Kudos to all those fabulous divers today and yesterday. You are heros.

The question no one seems to ask any of the experts is "How do you get through to a sociopath?"

When does this go to trial?

My first thought was the Anthonys cancelled NG because of they were miffed that NG was taking up for LP last night. and maybe Im wrong... but seemed like Nancy "hinted" at something when she said "there had been alot of defending others" something like that.. I was also VERY glad to hear Nancy say the focus should be on CAYLEE..

And yes, to all of you who have said your gut instinct is that something isn't right with the OCSO officals...youre absolutely right! I have NEVER seen anything like this. I worked side-by-side with several departments when I was in Law Enforcement, even on a murder/suicide case once. And they worked. Hard. They brought in a lot of supplemental assistance to get the case rolling and try to find answers.

In my own opinion, there's something unseen and unheard that is clogging up this investigation.

Can anyone tell me what department George A. was affiliated with when he worked in LE himself? Was he patrol, narcotics, investigations, task force....do we know?

If George was employed by the same county that is handling this case, and was employed there a long time...I want to know how many of his former co-workers climbed the ladder and are now brass there.

LE connections run very deep. A lot of sly, law bending favors are done under the radar. It goes way beyond forgiving traffic violations, you know?

I think we need to shift some of this time and energy to LE, and less on Casey since it's obvious she isnt talking.

Wow. This is something I've never thought of. This is very scary.

I would think that the A's cancelled because Baez had just smelled the car for the first time today, along with Dr. Lee who no doubt had a few comments to make, and told them to stay off the air - the pizza story wasn't going to fly.

Kobi finally admitted that the car trunk did indeed register for decomp. He also admitted that it was decomp from a dead being, not a pizza, but also said it could have been an animal decomposing in the trunk. I can only conclude that he is also admitting that KC drove around for a few days with a decomposing dead animal in the trunk of her car. Either way, Kobi, has a very disturbed client. Maybe he should zip a lip.

I really think all the drama surrounding the searchers is a waste - a huge waste. How about everyone shut up and search? TM needs a real organizer on his staff as TES is starting to appear unreliable and chaotic, but even if TES could only stay 1 1/2 days, they came and searched - again. So TM cries. Who cares? He is a human, he is going to get angry and sad just like the rest of us. He has been put on a pedestal he did not choose by the same people who want to kick him off. He is not a god. Cut him some slack!!

LP is on his own dime and he is staying to search. He is a big-hearted character and pretty darn lovable. He is a weeper too. But, he is "there" and that counts. I don't really care what his motive or that of TM may be, I am just glad someone is organizing searches.

The question no one seems to ask any of the experts is "How do you get through to a sociopath?"

Amen,

Thank you for your very objective comments. They make a lot of sense. Especially "shut up and search". Love it.

IIRC George was LE in a whole other state...which ever one they lived in last - which i cant remember right now - my brain is fried and i have a toddler hanging from my pants...but i am pretty sure - he was LE in the state that they lived in prior to moving to FL. and i THINK he was patrol...

I believe that when GA was in LE it was when he lived in Ohio.

I'm sorry also that you went through this. No wonder people hesitate to step out and get involved when a person has a good heart and then the result is something like this.
Thanks, Kaelieanne. I probably would not have ever mentioned it happened, if not for this whole fiasco with LP and TM playing out in front of us.

I was made to feel like I had done something horribly wrong. I am not the type of person to sit back and wait on things to happen. I take the bull by the horns and get things done. They shouldn't have asked for the help if they did not want a response. I found it quite telling that they wanted US to donate everything and not include the public at large. Just thought other people should know about that reaction from them. It was absurd.

To my knowledge, GA's LE experience was in the State of Ohio, not Florida.

IMO Tim has been hearing from people (?) and just might realize now he has been played....?:confused:

Maybe the KoolAid is wearing off. Putting alittle time and distance from the Anthony's and that whole slimy crew I hope has worked as a wake up call. Tim stay away from these people. They are not there for Caylee-they are there for themselves. I'm afraid that Caylee has become a marketing tool!
Don't burn your bridges with people who have had you in such high regard and publicly sung your praises.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back