Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzi, I think that is standard defense speak... I will prove my client completly innocent of________. (fill in the blank... No client is ever guilty no matter what.)

JB certainly has bigger fish to fry than a bad check case. I hope he plans to spend more time copping a plea than wasting time trying to prove KC innocent.

Yes, that's true. I hadn't thought of that. But she did have some sort of a bin in her car, according to GA. Why not use it instead of the cooler?

Wait a minute. We're trying to use logic where there is none. KC did her stuff and probably didn't use any common sense at all.

If she's stopped it's a lot less obvious. :cow:

For what? She doesn't feel she did anything wrong. She feels she was entitled to do what she did. The girl has ice water running through her veins.

Not ice going through those veins - because that would mean she would have to have some sort of empathy or feeling - Caylee brings fake emotion - she only dabs at the corners of her eyes - when I see video of her dabbing at her eyes it's soooooooooooooo fake! BUT when they speak of her parents or her, she will cry - like when she didn't get her bail reduced - or whe JB was saying how she's someones daughter

I could go on, it it really ticks me off and I feel the negativity - I hate feeling the negativity it feels so heavy and stressful

But for that to work, Casey would have to have her own checking account, and I don't think she had one.

I was in banking for almost 20 years and had to testify on behalf of banks in many cases like this one. It's slam dunk, so I am puzzled by Baez' claim that he'll prove KC innocent of the check charges.
Oh, Baez is an id**t! There's tape of Casey apologizing...something along the lines of "Tell Amy I'm sorry".

Does anyone else remember the day in late July or early August, that the media showed George coming out of the garage and loading a fairly large, rectangular shaped cooler in the back of his car? He told a reporter he was making a short trip to Georgia to check out a sighting. He wasn't gone long though..........I don't think he was gone long enough to make a round trip to Georgia.

I do! It was weird. He was back in no time at all. At the time we all speculated about that dang ice chest and why he'd need it for such a short trip. I think a reporter asked GA what it was for and he said, lunch. That big ice chest for lunch? Then in the webcam thread we all kept seeing it moved around the garage or on the side of the garage.

Does anyone else remember the day in late July or early August, that the media showed George coming out of the garage and loading a fairly large, rectangular shaped cooler in the back of his car? He told a reporter he was making a short trip to Georgia to check out a sighting. He wasn't gone long though..........I don't think he was gone long enough to make a round trip to Georgia.

Maybe thats the cooler that we always saw when they opened their garage door????

[Back to reality from defense lala land, it is also worthy to note that KC bought 'stuff' but NONE of that stuff included anything for Caylee!!!!]
Excellent point. I don't think I ever went shopping when my son was that age that I didn't bring home more stuff for him than I did me.

I remember, but not sure of where he said he was going.

For what? She doesn't feel she did anything wrong. She feels she was entitled to do what she did. The girl has ice water running through her veins.

Here, here... It was Caylee's fault for being a "little snot head." It was C&G's fault for loving Caylee more than KC. It was TonE's fault for not wanting little girls around. It was Caylee's fault KC couldn't live her "beautiful life." Problem solved... Now back to the stripper pole... Don't I look great!!!!:eek:

Suzi, I think that is standard defense speak... I will prove my client completly innocent of________. (fill in the blank... No client is ever guilty no matter what.)
And don't forget the ever apparent, "We are looking forward to having our day in court."

Not ice going through those veins - because that would mean she would have to have some sort of empathy or feeling - Caylee brings fake emotion - she only dabs at the corners of her eyes - when I see video of her dabbing at her eyes it's soooooooooooooo fake! BUT when they speak of her parents or her, she will cry - like when she didn't get her bail reduced - or whe JB was saying how she's someones daughter

I could go on, it it really ticks me off and I feel the negativity - I hate feeling the negativity it feels so heavy and stressful

Oh she has feelings and empathy...for herself. The ice water is for how she feels towards others.

She couldn't have used the cooler for Caylee because it would have smelled awful and the family would have pitched it long before the car was found - unless the cooler was in the trunk - but it did come from the A house, didn't it?

Yes, that car backed into the garage makes me think she was trying to figure out what to do with the body. Digging up the backyard or even the woods out back would have been too much trouble for KC. Dumping was far easier.

They probably would think it was old pizza...

I just had a thought! What if, and this is a crazy thought, what if George used the cooler to store stuff from her trunk when he set out to clean it? LE asks "where is the wheel thingy you needed when you found the gas cans" and found all the stuff he had taken from the trunk in the cooler?

Oh, Oh, I know this one... Translation... If you believe a word my client say your dumber than you look!
You are good!!
And one more, "There is a whole other half of this story that no one knows, that we will bring out in court, that will prove my client is innocent."

But for that to work, Casey would have to have her own checking account, and I don't think she had one.

I was in banking for almost 20 years and had to testify on behalf of banks in many cases like this one. It's slam dunk, so I am puzzled by Baez' claim that he'll prove KC innocent of the check charges.

Good to know, thanks!

lol yes. that's the one. Do you remember what color it was?

I remember that day also. I believe the cooler was blue and white.

IIRC, there is a pic of Caylee and Casey at the beach with a cooler just like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite