Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are good!!
And one more, "There is a whole other half of this story that no one knows, that we will bring out in court, that will prove my client is innocent."

Enter Perry Mason? (Dah da dah da da! Dah da dah da dah da!)

Clones, I tellya. Sleepwalking clones, at that.

Does anyone else remember the day in late July or early August, that the media showed George coming out of the garage and loading a fairly large, rectangular shaped cooler in the back of his car? He told a reporter he was making a short trip to Georgia to check out a sighting. He wasn't gone long though..........I don't think he was gone long enough to make a round trip to Georgia.

I had thought that cooler was his supplies for the local KFN tent events. IIRC.

You are good!!
And one more, "There is a whole other half of this story that no one knows, that we will bring out in court, that will prove my client is innocent."

I'm going to try for 3/3 here.... but this is a tuff one... OK here goes... Translation... Nothing in my hand, nothing up my sleeve... Your about to see some magic here folks! :boohoo:

Did you notice that when Casey starts in who ever is talking to her hands the phone to the other parent? In that video I think they are trying to get her to tell them where Caylee is so they are pretty much walking on egg shells with her. It's not doing them any good though. She will never admit that she is the killer.

Yep, it's called tag-teaming. :rolleyes:

I remember that day also. I believe the cooler was blue and white.

IIRC, there is a pic of Caylee and Casey at the beach with a cooler just like that one.
I can't imagine what could have been placed in the family cooler that they used tho. It makes no sense.

Can't be the body because it was in the bag in the trunk...no cooler.

Can't be the things out of the car that Cindy cleaned because they would have thrown the cooler away due to the smell, imo.

The Chloroform is a possibility, but again...they would have gotten rid of the cooler.

I just don't think it is the same one seen in the garage. I think I saw one when LE was there for an earlier search warrant and was part of the equipment used to transport certain evidence. I will have to go back and look at those photos.

Nah, she knows what she did, how she did it and why she did it. She just doesn't care. She's the only one that matters. She doesn't want forgiveness because she took care of herself and that's all that matters. In her mind she had every right to do what she did and that justifies every lie and action she's taken. How dare anyone question or doubt her. Her word should have the final say.

I am inclined to agree with you - Casey knows exactly what she did and is extremely irritated that the rest of the world doesn't buy her lies. The only denial I can see is when she speaks (DENY, DENY, DENY!!!):)

Soooooooo when are these document dumps supposed to happen?????? Did we hear a date????

I sit and listen to this stuff in awe -why on earth are we getting this stuff? We should be seeing and hearing about it in trial - maybe this is the first time I've actually paid attention to this kind of stuff - or is it that Florida is the only state with this liberal open document policy??? I think it's crazy!

MOO, too... I still can't fit her personality with a killer. I've known numerous people with quite similar personalities. Even after seeing KC in action, I wouldn't predict she would kill anyone - let alone kill twice (if acquitted). If I were to make any prediction about KC (prior to Caylee missing), I would predict somebody would end up killing KC.

Red above-not too far from the truth if she's put in general population.

Casey is all upset because she missed the chili party and being with everyone. I don't believe I heard her say anything about missing her little girl!

I was thinking they'd go for the clone defense: A clone got pregnant with Caylee, a clone killed her, a clone forged the checks, a clone partied. Not sure which one...the clone or KC...got the tats, though.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's right!!! KC got a tattoo, La Bella Vida so she could tell the real KC from the KC clone that kidnapped Caylee. Those clones from the dark side.

Doppelganger.

To play along with the theory, maybe KC was buying things for AH, absently signed AH's name because the stuff was for AH to stock up ready for her return.

Also maybe KC was confused, in silent anguish because Caylee was missing so KC was living in a daze and she wasn't sure what she was doing, where she was going. Just going through the motions and shopping and surviving. :)

[Back to reality from defense lala land, it is also worthy to note that KC bought 'stuff' but NONE of that stuff included anything for Caylee!!!!]

Ya know, I honestly and truly do not remember a time in, oh..say ..a year.. that I went to Target and did not purchase just 1 thing , at least for my kids. She didn't even have any snacks-wonder what Caylee was going to eat when Zanny returned her :waitasec:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila View Post
Yikes............JB maintains KC is innocent in the case of stealing AH's checks, even when there's video of her shopping with AH's checks. JB says they will prove her innocence

The only thing I can think of is she is gonna say Amy gave her permission . . .

Blaise

I'm going to try for 3/3 here.... but this is a tuff one... OK here goes... Translation... Nothing in my hand, nothing up my sleeve... Your about to see some magic here folks! :boohoo:

:bow::bow:
LOVE THIS!
All I hear is "Nothing up my sleeve...PRESTO!"

Ya know, I honestly and truly do not remember a time in, oh..say ..a year.. that I went to Target and did not purchase just 1 thing , at least for my kids. She didn't even have any snacks-wonder what Caylee was going to eat when Zanny returned her :waitasec:

I thought that also when I first heard about this stuff - I have a 20 yr old and a 17 yr old living at home - I STILL will buy them something from the store when I go - I HAVE NEVER EVER gone to the store, their entire lives, and not brought something home for them - heck I went to Orlando on business when my girls were 8 and 6 and I wouldn't go to Disney World because I couldn't take them and I felt that it was something we needed to experience together

I would be curious to find out if Casey bought anything for Caylee - or was it Cindy who brought everything home for her

LOL I don't even remember where my car keys are most the time!

Ain't it the truth?

To put my (now dear departed) sister's theory on memory into practical action:

On November 22, 1963, I was in second grade, went to the library after lunch. We walked back to class, and a teacher from another class came in and told my teacher what had happened. I can relate certain conversations that transpired over the next three days to a tee. What did I have for lunch that day? I don't know.

On September 5, 1966...my 10th birthday...while I was churning the homemade ice cream on my porch for my 10th birthday, a nest of daddy longlegs marched up my body.

What did I wear yesterday? Lawd did I even put drawers on? Until My Steelers went into their division game and I donned my Polamalu jersey, I couldn't tell you what I did...it was just another day. Now TOMORROW, being an inaugural day of significant importance, ask me in 30 years, and I'll probably be able to tell you what I did. In relation to that significant situation. If it were a case where life was just going along, blah blah blah and I didn't know what I was doing was something of significance, then no, I would not be able to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila View Post
Yikes............JB maintains KC is innocent in the case of stealing AH's checks, even when there's video of her shopping with AH's checks. JB says they will prove her innocence

The only thing I can think of is she is gonna say Amy gave her permission . . .

Blaise

But Amy's lawyer can point out that Casey led her to believe she was moving to the Hopespring residence and had her do a change of address, in hopes of nabbing the bank statements before Amy ever saw them.

Enter Perry Mason? (Dah da dah da da! Dah da dah da dah da!)

Clones, I tellya. Sleepwalking clones, at that.
I think the sleepwalking defense will be in the forefront on this one. You know, I have to stop and think of how many people Casey has used...it boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha