Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly I think they'll all get away with not even showing up for the depos and I don't think there will be any repercussions for it either. This family DOES seem to be above the law... for now anyway. :(

LP doesn't even blame this woman who is charged with the crime or say one word against her. He's blamed the boyfriend, accused the brother of horrid things, colluded with others who have grudges against the family, and on and on. All this blame on Cindy and he barely even knows her.
And don't forget the meter reader and the "daisy chain". :eek:

welcome!
For a long time, I did think that GA would be suicidal.
IMO, he needs help for depression and I believe that
he is stalling (with doctor and LE blessings) for time.
I think he is talking, an healing as long as he is away
from LA?CA?KC! So IMO, it's both..........

bolded by me

Thanks for the welcome, yep I agree. He will talk a lot easier without CA there to quiet him. Good for you GA, and have a few snacks while you're there :bananapowerslide:

Originally Posted by txsvicki
LP doesn't even blame this woman who is charged with the crime or say one word against her. He's blamed the boyfriend, accused the brother of horrid things, colluded with others who have grudges against the family, and on and on. All this blame on Cindy and he barely even knows her.
Since when does he not blame Casey? He wasn't blaming Cindy for anything other than dragging out the funeral and wanting things her way yet again. I didn't hear him say he thought she killed Caylee.

I would have grudges against this family, too, if I were LP!!!! Sheesh!!!

ok, I have never heard of this lady. Supposedly shes famous.
D-list?

I agree.

Everything out of his mouth anymore is daisy chain this, daisy chain that, Cindy, Cindy, Cindy, Lee Lee Lee....how about some choice words re: CASEY- the duct taping baby killer? :waitasec:

I think this hurts KC and her trial either way. :clap:

ZFG's attorney is pushing her buttons, payback is sweet. :) If KC responds to the questions she can incriminate herself and, if she doesn't -- she effectively incriminates herself!!!

Why take the 5th if Zanny the Nanny was real and really kidnapped Caylee? Why not describe the real Zanny and both clear this ZFG's name as well as help find the Nanny that kidnapped and killed? If not, did KC lie again? Why? Ooops.

Lose-lose for KC.
I am sure the SA's office appreciates the help from this excellent attorney, too. ;) Bravo!! :clap::clap::clap:

Frankly I think they'll all get away with not even showing up for the depos and I don't think there will be any repercussions for it either. This family DOES seem to be above the law... for now anyway. :(

Yes, I agree with that. It really bugs me too.

Peachy

Lou Dobbs is talking about kc and baby GRACE and JBR case!
I never thought he would do a show about the 3 little ones!!!

Someone here theorized they're playing *good cop, bad cop* and I think that's spot on. If she really didn't like what he puts out there she wouldn't have him on. :)

ITA. It annoys me though, since I think she really believes all the A's are squeaky clean victims. :eek:

Darn, we had company and I missed NG, but it's on again in an hour so I'll catch it then. It sounds like a blockbuster show tonight.

I'm glad George is going to be in another hospital in Orlando, long term. He needs to recover completely from his depression and this nightmare. I hope that as part of his recovery, he'll tell LE the truth and have professionals there to support him in dealing with this.

I can see Casey taking the 5th because she's the one who has been charged with Caylee's murder, but why does her brother need to plead the 5th unless he did have something to do with a coverup or obstruction? By him asking for it, it makes him look guilty of something, imo.

It does.

But it has happened before and there weren't repercussions to the person taking the 5th. Kato took the 5th when California tried to go through a GJ before O.J.'s defense forced a hearing instead.

Why is LP saying CA is the one holding up the funeral and she's the one calling the shots? I thought it was the defense and JB having the power given to him by the defendant. :waitasec: MOO

I would bet that at some point when LP first withdrew the bond him and Cindy got into a hot and heavy argument. He really seems to dislike her.

I do like the tid bits LP puts out..........then to see if the tid bits are true......some are
CA has disrupted so much and I think allot of rage and hate for CA comes out in kc's talking to CA............CA/KC allot alike, IMO

Yes, I said that on another thread yesterday. I think CA/KC were pretty much mentor and protege in that home. Then the protege gained more power than her mentor (mainly by using Caylee against her), and the blank hit the blank!

Since when does he not blame Casey? He wasn't blaming Cindy for anything other than dragging out the funeral and wanting things her way yet again. I didn't hear him say he thought she killed Caylee.

I would have grudges against this family, too, if I were LP!!!! Sheesh!!!

When NG pointed out that Cindy didn't kill Caylee, LP basically said that Cindy is the beginning of it all. I felt like he might have even meant the creator.

I would bet that at some point when LP first withdrew the bond him and Cindy got into a hot and heavy argument. He really seems to dislike her.
Yes, it does sound rather personal. She doesn't even have control of Caylee's remains either. MOO

Darn, we had company and I missed NG, but it's on again in an hour so I'll catch it then. It sounds like a blockbuster show tonight.

I'm glad George is going to be in another hospital in Orlando, long term. He needs to recover completely from his depression and this nightmare. I hope that as part of his recovery, he'll tell LE the truth and have professionals there to support him in dealing with this.

You know, the reporter was just assuming he was going to another hospital based on what she was told earlier. No one has any updated information saying that's where he's going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay