Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I have never heard of this lady. Supposedly shes famous.
D-list?

If you mean you've never heard of Olivia Newton John...dang you make me feel old. LOL

She's a famous Australian singer/actress, had a string of pop hits in the 70's early 80's. Famously played Sandy to John Travolta's Danny in the the original "Grease" movie.

Kc says...tell Zanny that we forgive her..............crap, if someone really took my child.........I would have allot more to say than that! and kc laughs at the start of her sentence..........hard to hear......no pleading.......no crying...........awful.[snip]

Another telling moment from KC. WTF?

As posted before, it is almost as if KC is associating Zanny with herself and wants to be forgiven for what she has done.

Any 'normal' Mother would say, without pausing for thought, to tell Zanny that we'll do anything, pay anything, offer everything to get Caylee back safe and soon. To state, tell her that we forgive her when Caylee is still missing and, in theory alive is .... nuts!

ITA. It annoys me though, since I think she really believes all the A's are squeaky clean victims. :eek:

Nah, IMO I think she's way too sharp for that. She's under a microscope right now because of M Duckett I think. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she rants to her hubby about this case. :blowkiss:

Pleading the fifth doesnt mean you're guilty, it is just a protection against incriminating yourself accidentally, or lying instead & then also getting charged with lying to a police officer. Basically it's a way to help everyone tell the truth as much as possible.

But I think they are stating that since she is also countersuing ZFG then she does not get the priviledge of using her 5th amendment. Morgan said he will be asking for her counterclaim to be dismissed if she refuses to answer the questions. I am still mad that they didn't even get Caylee's name spelled correctly, it was listed as Caley. I just wonder, if Casey legally could answer no to all the questions since she probably doesn't know anyone named Caley.

I don't think I'd ever forgive somebody who kidnapped my child. And I sure would've called 911 immediately after this "abduction". MOO

And I sure wouldn't be out looking for my little daughter in the bars wearing a flag or heavens knowns what else. I wouldn't be laying on the rug with another woman doing touchy feely or shimming around a pole. She really makes me sick.

There is no mother who is innocent that would wait 31 days without even looking for her 2 yr old daughter. She doesn't call 911...her mother does...and that only happened because Cindy finally tracked Casey down. She was having the time of her life clubbing and sleeping around. Probably thought she was the most popular female in town :furious:

She is being protected.

Anybody and everybody connected to Casey is in danger of being thrown under the bus IF it can be done. Everything from their past is potential fodder for the defense to sneak to the media. Remember RK and how HIS past came out?

If I were ZG or one of her exes or a member of Casey's family/inner friend circle I would want a lawyer to protect me.
I agree. To date, Casey is steadfast in maintaining the "Zanny did it" defense.

Zenaida Gonzales is the only person of that name connected with the Sawgrass Apts, which may or may not be the location Casey will claim at trial is the last place she saw Caylee.

If Baez presents a Zanny defense, it will renew suspicion about the 'real' ZFG, who will most likely have to testify as a prosecution witness that she doesn't know Casey Anthony from a hole in the wall.

If I were ZFG, I'd want it on record long before trial that whomever it is Casey is pointing her finger at, it's not me.

Anthony family doesn't want to do depo's because they will be released to the public.

What??? You couldn't keep these people away from the media for months and months until BC came along...so I guess they just don't want sworn testimony released to the media....

And I sure wouldn't be out looking for my little daughter in the bars wearing a flag or heavens knowns what else. I wouldn't be laying on the rug with another woman doing touchy feely or shimming around a pole. She really makes me sick.

There is no mother who is innocent that would wait 31 days without even looking for her 2 yr old daughter. She doesn't call 911...her mother does...and that only happened because Cindy finally tracked Casey down. She was having the time of her life clubbing and sleeping around. Probably thought she was the most popular female in town :furious:
I agree! There's nothing that shows Casey was looking for Caylee for one minute, and her being so forgiving of a person who supposedly took her daughter is beyond belief. I'd be screaming from the rooftops from the first moment of the abduction pleading for this person to bring my child back home!! It's so unreal. MOO

He believes the murder charges against KC trump EVERYTHING else. IOW, KC screwed herself, but she is still #1. Who cares about ZFG and everyone she has thrown under the bus. I think most of us can agree ZFG will get nothing, and the case may have to wait until after the criminal trial, but Ray is just being an *advertiser censored** about it.

Am I correct that ZFG's lawsuit includes the whole Anthony family? If so, if she wins a monetary settlement and none of the Anthony's can pay that settlement at this time, she could garnish or put a lien on future monies from any movie deals or book contracts the Anthonys make.

Am I correct that ZFG's lawsuit includes the whole Anthony family? If so, if she wins a monetary settlement and none of the Anthony's can pay that settlement at this time, she could garnish or put a lien on future monies from any movie deals or book contracts the Anthonys make.

Sorry I don't know for sure who is named in the lawsuit. I agree with you that future earnings could be garnished. All I know is it isn't about money. She asked for a small amount (someone said 15K) and that is NOTHING. Go ZG!

ZG lawsuit against KC = Trivial

Impact to KC Trial = Priceless!

I wonder what Cindy did to LP. the last couple nights he really been raging on her. anything Cindy fault.

No, I don't think so. You could plead the fifth, but only to questions that can be directly self-incriminatory.

If you answer one question you have to answer them all but if you plead the fifth ammendment right, you can't answer any of them, IT is all or nothing!

Since when does he not blame Casey? He wasn't blaming Cindy for anything other than dragging out the funeral and wanting things her way yet again. I didn't hear him say he thought she killed Caylee.

I would have grudges against this family, too, if I were LP!!!! Sheesh!!!

I'm sure he does have a personal grudge against the family...but it just annoys me that he chooses to hyperfocus on this instead of the actions of the killer.

Everything he is saying about Cindy and the funeral is purely his own speculation...he doesn't have first hand account anymore.

I had respect for LP...I'm sad that he's losing focus.

I wonder what Cindy did to LP. the last couple nights he really been raging on her. anything Cindy fault.

That's right. LP is really pi$$ed about CA this week. I would not be surprised if CA slammed him with an un-invitation to the public Caylee memorial.

Payback has to be the issue because LP proceeded with his JBP memorial and now it is CA's turn to slight LP.

I admit she should not have made that comment about the tank top. "It is doing no favors for anyone" was enough for another lawsuit. LOL BOMBSHELL: NG sued for saying ZFG looks bad in her tank top.

ITA...nothing like kicking someone when they are down?? That was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member