GUILTY Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli finally got wise to the fact that they were going to be convicted. I am glad they are pleading out and saving all of the rest of us the money spent on trials. But, I would have loved to see what they tried to pass off as their defense. I guess the PR people told them a truth they couldn't avoid hearing.

when I first saw the headline, I thought ‘Finally! First signs of intelligent life!!’

That is funny!
I am thinking she will need to "stretch" her acting abilities and move over to Lifetime. She could be the woman next door who gets stalked by her crazy neighbor, or maybe she will be the psycho stalker?

LOL! Having played mainly Goody-2-Shoes roles in sitcoms and Hallmark movies/series, it's hard to imagine LL as a vixen on Lifetime :D I chuckle just thinking about her as Party Mom, The Wrong Stepmother, or Dirty Teacher. Who knows? Maybe Lifetime will cast LL and FH as themselves in a new made-for-TV movie about the college admissions scandal.

Lori Loughlin faces prison after officially changing plea to guilty in college admissions scandal — but it’s not a done deal

The judge will now consider their plea agreement (he first must review pre-sentencing reports from the Massachusetts Probation Service), but he went ahead and set a sentencing date. If Gorton rejects the plea agreement, Loughlin and her husband have the right to change their guilty plea and proceed to trial.

The judge asked if Loughlin and Giannulli — who were in Los Angeles, where they reside — disagreed with any of the claims outlined by prosecutors and they both told the judge that they did not.

Loughlin, in a green top, had a grim look on her face when she said the word “guilty.” (The court prohibited recording or photographing the proceedings.)

The couple’s sentencing is scheduled to take place Aug. 21, but Giannulli’s attorney William J. Trach, also from Latham & Watkins, made an appeal to push up the date to July.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/22/why-lori-loughlin-mossimo-giannulli-copped-pleas/

Why Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli copped pleas in college admissions scam

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli copped pleas in the college admissions scandal Friday after realizing the case against them was too strong — and because they feared their daughters would have to testify, according to a new report.

“It was going to get ugly. "

“Lori and Mossimo felt going to trial would just be reckless,” especially since their daughters might have had to testify about their roles in the admissions scam.

upload_2020-5-27_19-29-12.gifHow Lori Loughlin's prison sentence compares to others in admissions scam

The couple also “were tired of being in limbo” and “couldn’t move on with their lives” with the prosecution still pending. The couple realized that they couldn’t beat the rap anyway — the case against them was too strong, the source said.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/22/twitter-outraged-over-lori-loughlins-lenient-jail-sentence/
Lori Loughlin blasted for ‘lenient’ sentence in college admissions scandal

View attachment 248890How Lori Loughlin's prison sentence compares to others in admissions scam

The couple also “were tired of being in limbo” and “couldn’t move on with their lives” with the prosecution still pending. The couple realized that they couldn’t beat the rap anyway — the case against them was too strong, the source said.
Most people are unable to "beat the rap" when there is a lot of evidence against them. Justice can be funny that way.

Lori Loughlin & Mossimo Giannulli: How Much Prison They Could Serve – Hollywood Life

If you get sentenced to a year or more they take into account your good conduct credit and take that off the top of your sentence. Lori and Mossimo have less than a year so they’re not going to do that.

That doesn’t make them ineligible for good conduct credit, but it does make it a lot harder for them to get it and a lot harder to implement. Either way, it’s going to be very difficult for them to reduce their sentence very much.

tenor.gif

Aunt Becky
Full House TV Show

Season 4, Episode 19, “The Wedding-Part 2”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors