NBC Action News new timeline - 11/02/2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could the kitten have laid on Lisa because of the milk smell on her breath and suffocated her? Or were all five of them in one bed sleeping? I'd imagine Lisa wouldn't have had much room if she were in the middle.

I'd think she'd be able to get the kitten off of her face/mouth at 10 months (either by rolling over or pushing)...unless she was knocked out from who knows what. I could see a newborn not being able to get a kitten off of herself, but not a normally developing 10 month old. But I can honestly say I've never been in a position to put it to the test. Now if it were DB rolling over on top of her in a drunken sleep, or wedging her face into the pillows or wall (again, in her drunken sleep), she'd be unable to get free of that, probably.

Questions that are as yet unanswered by all the timelines:

What was everybody doing before 2:30 pm? JI was at work, that's about the only thing that is known. Probably the boys were at school. But what were Lisa and DB up to all day? When did PN arrive at the home?

What time did the kitten get found? Did Lisa have time to see the kitten? What did they do to take care of the kitten?

It sounds like the boys went to bed about the same time DB did, at 10:30. They had dinner either shortly before JI left for work or slightly after, depending on which account is more accurate. Did they eat anything else before going to bed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjeta
Why do all the timelines start in the afternoon? Where was Lisa all day before that? Who else was there?

I think I'm understanding your post to be speaking about the day before(Sunday October2).. I hope thats correct(if not please don't hesitate to correct me.. Cuz my answer would obviously not be relevant if I was incorrectly understanding the question:crazy:..lol)..

Anywho the day prior, Sunday, October 2 it was actually one of the son's Birthday Party(not sure if it was Debs,6 or Jeremy's son,8).. But that there was infact a birthday party for one of Lisa's older brothers and that Lisa was in fact in attendance at her brother's birthday party the afternoon of Sunday, October 2..

*ETA- donjeta, I just reread your post and I do believe that I incorrectly understood what you were asking..lol.. I guess it could go either way but I Interpreted that it could also easily be asking where Lisa was at the remainder of the entire day of Monday, October 3(meaning the entire morning, leading up to where the timeline begins when Jeremy gets off work that afternoon at 2:30pm).. Lol.. Sorry my info ^above^ helps you zero with that time in question..oh well maybe someone didn't know about Sunday's comings/goings of the fam and I just filled them in on the bday party.:crazy:..lol

HTH:)

Wow. Just wow. She left to get wine with husband home, yet neighbor checked on baby? She bought a whole BOX (30 glasses) yet neighbor left for more booze. Baby "sleeping at 4:30" then back in bed at 6ish while all hell breaks loose in the house with four kids running around like anarchists. Baby never wakes, mom never checks on her - not even to change a diaper? She's be leaking all over after 4 plus hours at 10 months. No dinner? No bath? No homework? It's a frigging week night, the neighbor's kid doesn't even go home until 10:30 pm? She's awake partying, yet "her phone" presumably dials pinkhaired lady and talks for 50 seconds, yet the phone can't dial out? DB running out at 2 am asking the neighbor if her BABY was there??? I mean seriously?? Casey Anthony made more sense..... DB has serious problems, the least of which is being a drunk..... And WHY are those boys still with her??????

Thanks SmoothOperator. I meant Monday morning but the birthday party info is good to know as well :)

Wow. Just wow. She left to get wine with husband home, yet neighbor checked on baby? She bought a whole BOX (30 glasses) yet neighbor left for more booze. Baby "sleeping at 4:30" then back in bed at 6ish while all hell breaks loose in the house with four kids running around like anarchists. Baby never wakes, mom never checks on her - not even to change a diaper? She's be leaking all over after 4 plus hours at 10 months. No dinner? No bath? No homework? It's a frigging week night, the neighbor's kid doesn't even go home until 10:30 pm? She's awake partying, yet "her phone" presumably dials pinkhaired lady and talks for 50 seconds, yet the phone can't dial out? DB running out at 2 am asking the neighbor if her BABY was there??? I mean seriously?? Casey Anthony made more sense..... DB has serious problems, the least of which is being a drunk..... And WHY are those boys still with her??????

BBM I highly doubt it. My kids slept twelve to fourteen hours a night at that age, and when they were sick they would sleep most of the afternoon, get up for an hour or two (not eating because they wouldn't be hungry), then go back to sleep until morning. I would shut their door and let them get the much needed rest- if they woke I could hear them, no monitor required. But one thing I'v elearnt following this story is that I too am a horribly neglectful mother who should have her children taken by CPS.

Did you proceed to get drunk enough to black out and forget whether you saw your sick baby in the evening or not?

Irwin finished his work at Starbucks at 3:45 a.m. and drove home.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...timeline-emerges-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance/

Ummm...but it takes him 20 minutes to get from Starbucks to his house? And he knocked on the neighbors door at 3:45 (according to one msm timeline), and called 911 at 4:04? Does he drive a batmobile or something?

What time did this guy get home?! Sheesh! What is so hard about nailing down a time?!

Irwin finished his work at Starbucks at 3:45 a.m. and drove home.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...timeline-emerges-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance/

Ummm...but it takes him 20 minutes to get from Starbucks to his house? And he knocked on the neighbors door at 3:45 (according to one msm timeline), and called 911 at 4:04? Does he drive a batmobile or something?

What time did this guy get home?! Sheesh! What is so hard about nailing down a time?!

That ought to be the one thing in this timeline that stays constant since he's on tape leaving work.

Did you proceed to get drunk enough to black out and forget whether you saw your sick baby in the evening or not?

Forgive me, but where has it been confirmed that the baby was sick? And when I say sick, I don't mean just the sniffles. I also think that we are using the term 'baby' when in reality she was probably more toward 'toddler'. She certainly wasn't an infant.

That ought to be the one thing in this timeline that stays constant since he's on tape leaving work.

You know what the problem is? There are two investigations going on. There's the LE investigation and the media investigation. Every single one of these timelines are based on the media's investigation, which may or may not be going off of inaccurate info.

My problem with how the media is reporting these stories is they are taking any quote that people are saying and running with it, with nothing to back it up.

This is pretty much what I meant, actually. The question could have just as easily been phrased as "Did you ever misjudge how much alcohol you drank/how it was affecting you?" or even "Did you drink too much?", but it is laced with the assumption that DB drank to the point of blacking out intentionally and that RESPONSIBLE mothers would never, ever just let their sick children sleep as much as they needed. I think there are elements of this story that are as hinky as hell, but there are assumptions being made that I think are unfair. And maybe that's my issue, but I think it was a bias worth pointing out.

Forgive me, but where has it been confirmed that the baby was sick? And when I say sick, I don't mean just the sniffles. I also think that we are using the term 'baby' when in reality she was probably more toward 'toddler'. She certainly wasn't an infant.

An AMBER Alert was issued for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin on Tuesday, October 4th after she was abducted from her crib during the early morning hours. As of today (Thursday), no suspects have been identified, and the AMBER Alert has been canceled.

Lisa is 10 months old. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Lisa is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1, your local police agency, or the Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

All that sleeping and fussiness sounds like she was sick to me but of course this information comes from the parents and maybe she was perfectly all right.

This is pretty much what I meant, actually. The question could have just as easily been phrased as "Did you ever misjudge how much alcohol you drank/how it was affecting you?" or even "Did you drink too much?", but it is laced with the assumption that DB drank to the point of blacking out intentionally and that RESPONSIBLE mothers would never, ever just let their sick children sleep as much as they needed. I think there are elements of this story that are as hinky as hell, but there are assumptions being made that I think are unfair. And maybe that's my issue, but I think it was a bias worth pointing out.

She says she drank five to ten glasses of wine which probably means it was closer to ten. I don't know how you drink so much unintentionally.

However responsible a mother she may otherwise be , that Monday night she was irresponsible. :cow:

It's a whole different ball game to drink too much when you're not the sole adult caretaker of three children.

BBM
:waitasec: An infant is generally the term used for a child between 1-12 months old. Or did you mean newborn?

BBM
:waitasec: An infant is generally the term used for a child between 1-12 months old. Or did you mean newborn?

I think some people equate infant to newborn. By 11 months most baby's, not all can pull up and take a step or two.

I think some people equate infant to newborn. By 11 months most baby's, not all can pull up and take a step or two.

Okay. And you're right - she was nearing the toddler stage but technically the toddler stage isn't referenced until the 12 month stage so the peeps calling her a baby and infant are correct in doing so. JMO

I understand, now, the Casey Anthony jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow
Back