GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this involves teens, I hope they get confessions. I can't imagine! If someone lured her out, there should be records, unless it was pre-planned. This is pitiful.

Just to reiterate, the "witness report" was investigated and determined to be unfounded.

"According to a March 26 affadavit, a witness told police that Locklear was at a creek off Legion Road when she was attacked by several people and hurt with a "sharp object causing injury and possibly death." Acciardo said the witness' account was investigated and turned out to be unfounded."

http://www.wral.com/warrant-witness-says-missing-hope-mills-teen-was-attacked/13536004/

It's strange that her clothes were found near the creek, but body found in a river 20 miles away (assuming the victim is ID'd as Danielle).

Oh dear...new information and video in this article such as it was a deputy that found the body and they are 90% sure it is Danielle. Also, sources say she died of asphyxiation and that a sock was found in her mouth. So awful.
http://www.wral.com/authorities-wait-on-id-of-body-found-in-south-river/13540130/

From the article linked above:

"He noticed something that was unusual, and being a deputy as he is, and investigator, he stopped and he wasn't sure," Butler said. "He said he called one our deputies to bring binoculars so they could check it out, and when the deputy got there, they were able to determine it was a body, but they didn't know who."

http://www.wral.com/warrant-witness-says-missing-hope-mills-teen-was-attacked/13536004/
---
---

Wonder why all the earlier reports said this (my underlining)?:

"Cumberland County and Sampson County sheriff’s deputies went to South River at about 6 p.m. Wednesday, after the body was reported by two teens who were fishing near the South Gray Street bridge near Autryville, along the Cumberland-Sampson line."

From this article
----

It is quite strange that a tip like that would come through and then be unfounded!
Is anyone else getting the vibe that this was a classmate killing? MOO of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. I've thought that all along.

Oh dear...new information and video in this article such as it was a deputy that found the body and they are 90% sure it is Danielle. Also, sources say she died of asphyxiation and that a sock was found in her mouth. So awful.
http://www.wral.com/authorities-wait-on-id-of-body-found-in-south-river/13540130/

Oh ugh :(

That makes me very curious about this...

A source told WRAL News that divers retrieved the body inside a plastic bag that was tied closed with rocks attached to it. Investigators were also searching for a weapon, possibly a rifle.

http://www.wral.com/authorities-beli...teen/13536004/

If that were the case, wouldn't that mean there could also be a tampering with a corpse charge (once someone's found) or maybe her having been shot but that wasn't what was her actual CoD?

Because it doesn't seem like investigators would have been looking for a rifle if they didn't have some indication she had been shot, right? I mean, the earlier account didn't include that (the whole weird other story with the rocks said to be unfounded)...?

Hmm. Sock in mouth. Asphyxiation. Sounds like the earlier 'discounted' tip might prove fruitful. This has 'mob action' written all over it, IMO.

If the sock info is true I hope it has lots of DNA all over it :mad:

I also believe classmates were involved. Though they would have been from the school she was moving away from right? I saw some things on her Instagram that didn't sit well with me.

Okay, I looked at the picture of the house they searched that was on the above abc 11 new link.... using the wood deck, front pitch above door and the markings on the roof ...using google maps I was able to find it. Can I post the actual address? It is only 3 miles from where the body was found.

Okay, I looked at the picture of the house they searched that was on the above abc 11 new link.... using the wood deck, front pitch above door and the markings on the roof ...using google maps I was able to find it. Can I post the actual address? It is only 3 miles from where the body was found.

Only if the address is listed in MSM.

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrABC11 27m

Next at 4: #DanielleLocklear family:"We're scared to the bones because we have ties out there in Autryville (where body was found)."

I do not understand this quote,does the family think the crime was commited by a family member? Please delete if not ok to ask this .

I do not understand this quote,does the family think the crime was commited by a family member? Please delete if not ok to ask this .

Not necessarily. It only means that the family knows one or more people who live in the Autryville area. It could be anything from friends to family to business associates. Notice that they didn't say that "she" has ties. They say that "we" have ties. But the communities are not that far apart. Generally, we all have ties to cities surrounding us.

As Kimster says... The address must be reported in MSM first...

but... Link of article in post #205 above reports some type of evidence was found in the home... So there is a possibility the address will be revealed in MSM shortly...

:waitasec:

I would love to see a quick arrest in this case. I do think this body is that of Danielle and the thought breaks my heart.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back