Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mapped out from Boone to Lumberton and it is mostly smaller highways to get there so if it is the same person then his direction of travel would put him in one of the three following cities next because it was in a Southernly Eastward direction.

Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, or Charleston.

We need to be watching for any crimes or more carjackings in these three cities.

Maybe he keeps ditching a vehicle and getting a new one to keep LE off his tail. He could be on the run and trying to get to a final destination where he knows someone who will put him up.

ETA if it is the same person and he made it past those three cities then next logical choice would be Savanna and then Jacksonville, FL.

The Boone carjacking was at 6:20 pm on Monday. The abduction was at 7:00 am on Monday. No sign of a kid so I doubt it is related.

I just mapped out from Boone to Lumberton and it is mostly smaller highways to get there so if it is the same person then his direction of travel would put him in one of the three following cities next because it was in a Southernly Eastward direction.

We need to be watching for any crimes or more carjackings in these three cities.

Maybe he keeps ditching a vehicle and getting a new one to keep LE off his tail. He could be on the run and trying to get to a final destination where he knows someone who will put him up.

ETA if it is the same person and he made it past those three cities then next logical choice would be Savanna and then Jacksonville, FL.

Maybe you are looking at a different "Boone"? The one I found is NW of Lumberton:
(don't know if this map will show, but will try to put it here):
Google Maps

The Boone carjacking was at 6:20 pm on Monday. The abduction was at 7:00 am on Monday. No sign of a kid so I doubt it is related.

Shoot. Sorry. I had it backwards then. The girl abduction happened first at 7am on same day and if its the same guy then he was going Northwest and ended in Boone without the girl.

Lets hope it wasnt the same guy because girl was not with him according to the other lady that got carjacked.

Maybe you are looking at a different "Boone"? The one I found is NW of Lumberton:
(don't know if this map will show, but will try to put it here):
Google Maps

I had the timing backwards. The Boone carjacking was the 2nd incident on the same day later that night so if its the same guy he would be heading in a Northwest direction.

I still think it could be the same perp as cases sound so similar. I hope not though because there was no sighting or mention of the girl in the Boone case.

Armed Robbery Of Vehicle In Boone Tonight, Subject Should Be Considered Armed & Dangerous - WataugaOnline.com

Thanks for taking the time to do this. It’s definitely worth looking into.

JMO
That description of the perp in that Boone case sure sounds like it could be the same person in this case.

At that time of the Boone carjacking it may have been dark enough where the whiteish bandana may have been yellow and appeared white to the witness.

I would not be surprised if the same perp is inolved in both of these cases.

This is awful that he would take the girl too.

The vehicles taken look similar. Perhaps because they are both SUV's.

Does this perp go for a certain type of vehicle? Just wondering.

They both also have tinted back windows. Perfect for hiding someone in the back.

I think the Boone carjacking is related to a robbery in Hickory later in the evening. I don't think it is related to this abduction but who knows. No mention of a kid or the vehicle being found. If it is related, that is not a good sign.

Attachments

• hickory robbery.jpg
    hickory robbery.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 14
Respectfully snipped by me for focus.
There's something wrong... the clothing and the bandana suggest planning, but the fact that she didn't use to start the car, which means it wasn't part of her routine, implies opportunity. If the little sister hadn't seen the abduction I would think there wasn't any.
Hope she's found safe soon.
You know, all along I had in the back of my mind is "What if the adult did in fact tell her not go and start the car" What if this was the plan? What if she grab the keys and went out expecting to see someone out there in this odd location at this odd time. Only to be witnessed by a younger sister that misinterpreted what she saw. Now, before I get crucified on here, I am constantly seeing the circle we are running into, how and why. Now I am just putting this out here as a theory if the Aunt "Did" tell her no as the article stated she says. I think of the other case of Brooklynn Hays that it seems she was lured away and need the means to do it. This is the last time ill post this theory as my main thought is the child predator neighbor. But, something to chew on when I keep hearing the "We said no to her taking the keys" And we think, they are just covering that piece of the story and its trivial. Regardless, she needs to be home..

NC News via WRAL --
----------------------------​
Local News
Hania Noelia Aguilar: $15K reward being offered for abducted Lumberton girl
Posted 1:04 p.m. today
Updated 4:00 p.m. today
Lumberton, N.C. — The FBI announced Tuesday that the agency is offering a reward of up to $15,000 for information that helps locate Hania Noelia Aguilar, the 13-year-old girl who was abducted while she was standing outside her family's Lumberton mobile home yesterday.
[...]
According to the FBI, the 911 call to report Hania’s abduction was made by a neighbor when a relative ran over to get help. Robeson County 911 workers received the call at 6:54 a.m. Monday.

Hania Noelia Aguilar: $15K reward being offered for abducted Lumberton girl :: WRAL.com
----------------------------
SMH. Time is passing, but a lot of resources are on this case.
I worry about this pretty little girl and those who love her.

I think the Boone carjacking is related to a robbery in Hickory later in the evening. I don't think it is related to this abduction but who knows. No mention of a kid or the vehicle being found. If it is related, that is not a good sign.

My goodness. I think you are right because the description of the perp in the Hickory robbery is again very similar to the Boone carjacking and very close to description of the Lumberton kidnapping/carjacking.

I dont like coincidences like this. At least two incidents seem to be related (Boone and Hickory) and maybe all three (Lumberton).

The Boone and Hickory incidents also mentioned he had a gun with him.

When you map out all three points on a map there is a route that connects all three points. Some backtracking if same guy in all 3.

Timing of incidents all on 11/5
7am - Lumberton
6:19pm - Boone
8:45pm - Hickory

And get this. In the Boone incident there were two different people he held at gunpoint to get one of their vehicles.

"Two different people were held at gun point in one of the parking lots.

Police say they they received two 911 calls within seconds of each other.

The suspect who was wearing a bandanna took one resident's keys after pointing a gun at them but when the suspect could not drive that victim'sstick vehicle, he opened the door to another.

This time, the victim was in her car and was told to get out. That suspect left the scene and has not been located yet."

Two Held at Gunpoint in Boone, One Carjacked

My goodness. I think you are right because the description of the perp in the Hickory robbery is again very similar to the Boone carjacking and very close to description of the Lumberton kidnapping/carjacking.

I dont like coincidences like this. At least two incidents seem to be related (Boone and Hickory) and maybe all three (Lumberton).

The Boone and Hickory incidents also mentioned he had a gun with him.

When you map out all three points on a map there is a route that connects all three points. Some backtracking if same guy in all 3.

Timing of incidents all on 11/5
7am - Lumberton
6:19pm - Boone
8:45pm - Hickory

And get this. In the Boone incident there were two different people he held at gunpoint to get one of their vehicles.

"Two different people were held at gun point in one of the parking lots.

Police say they they received two 911 calls within seconds of each other.

The suspect who was wearing a bandanna took one resident's keys after pointing a gun at them but when the suspect could not drive that victim'sstick vehicle, he opened the door to another.

This time, the victim was in her car and was told to get out. That suspect left the scene and has not been located yet."

Two Held at Gunpoint in Boone, One Carjacked
The obvious missing element in this as related scenario(s) is Hania. She was not with there with these subsequent carjackings. Doesn't mean not same perp, but where is she when these carjackings are taking place?
ETA Because autocorrect is insane

Last edited:
Lumberton Police Department on Facebook | 11/06/2018 5:40pm (EST)

Recent press conference

(*video at link)

Lumberton Police Department on Facebook | 11/06/2018 7:21pm (EST)

The 911 call to report Hania’s abduction was made by a neighbor after a relative ran over to get help. The call came in to the Robeson County Communications Center at 6:54 in the morning on November 5, 2018. A female caller speaking Spanish was on the line, the Robeson County dispatcher quickly requested a Spanish translator to join the call. Initial reports during the 911 call described the abductor as a black male. During follow-up interviews, investigators determined the witness had not seen the race of the abductor because he was wearing all black, including long sleeves, and a yellow bandana over his face and it was still dark outside. The Lumberton Police Department received the call at 6:58 a.m. and immediately responded to the scene.

Hania's Mother asked the following statement be shared on her behalf to the community and to her daughter.

"I just want my daughter back with me. I am here waiting for you, I love you, and I only care about you and I don’t have anything against whoever did this to you. I just want you back."

If you see the stolen vehicle Hania was taken in, call 911. The Lumberton Police Department has set up a special tip line to call with information to find Hania. The tip line number is 910-272-5871.

The Amber Alert IS still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member