GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She called her codependent dad 6 times that evening. There's no doubt she was bawling about how she was being horribly abused knowing that this would lure her stupid, codependent, enabler dad into helping her execute Jason. Molly set him up and he fell for it. That's textbook codependent enabling. When the truth is finally revealed, it will be shown that instead of forcing her into psychiatric therapy for her personality disorder, he enabled it for decades.

She didn't plead insanity, but she does seem to have trouble taking responsibility for killing a man, even if it was self-defense. Seems like I heard that she said she tried to hit him with the brick and after that doesn't remember anything. Come on, nobody believes that. IMO.

Could be the report was submitted to place her on suicide watch. She did express a desire to be dead, even within the context she said it. I suspect It probably wasn't the first time she expressed such feelings. IMO
I think you should give the "even if it was self defense" a break now, don't you think? These murderers have had their day in court. They didn't have to prove anything , they just had to tell the truth, their version of the truth didn't hold up, It wasn't credible. Most of us have heard all the facts of this case and the statements given by TM. Bearing all that in mind I think the "self defense" lie/tag should be struck from the record and not referred to.

I have to wonder what MM has over TM that he would try to take the rap for her and what happened to MM in her life to make her as mad as a meat axe. What other secrets are this family holding.

Yes, it's a mystery to me that he was prepared to be roped into this, especially when he realized that he would inevitably go to prison. From what we know of Molly's past, her parents seemed to distance themselves from her problems - she had a fiance they didn't know and she abandoned him to go to Ireland which would be a huge worry for most parents who knew their daughter was fragile. But on that day, suddenly they were extremely attentive and supportive. Molly probably worked on them all afternoon, telling them that JC was leaving her, taking the children (her mother was also very attached to the children and they were "social assets" in the eyes of the family). They didn't like Jason so their focus would have been how to get the children for him so their troubled daughter would be happy.
I don't think he went to bed planning to kill JC...
IMO, TM came across the scene, when JC was seriously injured and perhaps dying; and he realized that they couldn't explain this away as just self-defense by one uninjured woman... especially if Jason woke up and told his story.
TM had options - he could have called 911 and told them honestly that MC was unbalanced, got Jason to a hospital and found appropriate help for Molly. But he chose to insert himself in the crime, perhaps reasoning that it was only just bad enough that the injuries could be explained away by two people fighting against one in self defense. He probably did think that his status would cover for Molly and he would get a slap on the wrist.
Instead he has sacrificed the rest of his life for nothing - he hasn't protected his daughter, his reputation and he is directly responsible for the death of a young man.
I think that even if he did not strike a single blow himself, he has still been charged and sentenced correctly. But there is definitely still a mystery here, about why he has been so stoic about paying this huge price for his daughter; why was he really prepared to support her to this extent in this crime? Maybe he did delude himself that they would get off lightly, but there has to be more to it than that.

NOW who the heck keeps a brick like that on a beside ?
That is a two hand weapon imo. Not one you grab with one hand stretched out off a bedside table while someone alledgedly has there hand over your mouth and is choking you as she just said in the 20/20 trailer

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
exactly, she reached over grabber the paver and left no fingerprints, .........

Horrendous looking at those photos and they are probably not the worst of them. There wasn't much space in the room to move around if you are being pursued by 2 crazed lunatics. The size of the brick is chilling. Two hands would be needed to wield it and looking at it I am more convinced than ever that it was the brick that struck the fatal blows. I didn't listen or look at the interviews. Haven't the heart to. Once again I am Struck at their sheer audacity. I don't know what's on the "recordings" made by MM but i suspect Jason suspected what she was doing on her phone and maybe that's where little SC thought that Jaskn tried to check MM phone (if that bit is true). Would you blame him under the circumstances? And I keep thinking that if she was having an
Episode that weekend, much and all as Jason might not have liked the parents he may have been a bit relieved to see them coming as he wouldn't have to be dealing with her on his own.... imagine the irony..

I think you've hit the nail on the head Fido :(

[video]http://video.journalnow.com?ndn.trackingGroup=91321&ndn.s iteSection=91321_pp&ndn.videoId=32810590[/video]

Im disgusted again today lol . Molly is quickly becoming the bane of my life . She will just not go away a true narcissist. REF the photos . Jasons family did try but were unsuccessful in getting them removed they may try again now they have been convicted . With the emphasis TM put on it being a little league bat and now the introduction of Sc supposedly waking and being the cause of Jason becoming furios there are no words for how evil she is . I can't say I have ever even read about a person like her . Imagine how Jasons family is feeling
http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/officers-shielded-jason-corbetts-kids-scene
Officer Dagenhardt went into Sarah’s room and his colleague went to get Jack. ‘She [Sarah] was asleep,’ he said, the Irish Daily Mail reports.
He said the young child was visibly startled when he woke her up and that he explained he was a police officer and that there had been an incident

Between the appeal, the 20/20 show and now this slanderous go fund me page I see this morning, I feel ill. There seems to be no consequences of her actions again. Her Facebook page was active last night, she's now slandering about other abuse SHE WISHES she suffered imo and making money of the attack of a good man's name.

American sleuthers, give us some hope. Can she get away with all this slander ? Can she keep this up the next 20 years ? Is There anything we or anyone can do?

It's sick.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

There are 3 types of appeals:
ineffective counsel. New evidence and legal error

what they will be filing now is "legal error"

They will submit every time the judge did not give them what they wanted in motions and objections and hope the 3 person panel will say one or more decision was incorrect and it was severe enough to have changed the outcome. The appeals court can also read their submission and decide not to hear the appeal. These appeals are not highly successful. Here are some statistics from 2010. It is for criminal courts in all states.
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/casc.pdf

slander - They can get by with pretty much all the slander they want due to free speech and the fact that no one can prove them wrong even if you know or believe they are not being truthful. Fortunately once they have been in prison for a few weeks people will tire of them and move on to something else.
No interest - no ratings.

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 111
SM has lots of pic of the kids with MM. She, for me has escaped her day in court.

Yes, I too find it hard to believe she just sat downstairs and took no part in this. If she was an innocent bystander why didn't she ring 911 or at least go up and check on the children?

TM has gone from a well respected retired FBI agent to criminal jailed for murder, because the same standards he would apply to anyone else were not applied to his daughter.

The Martens/Earnests still insist their family trump the children's bio-family as part of the Molly enabling package, because they've already blanked themselves to anyone who might've told them this is a step too far. ME's wife still keeps a photo of the children on her facebook to provoke and bait and frequently removes comments that ask her to take it down for the sake of the children.

They are all still trying desperately to cling to the DV/self defense angle without the evidence to back it up, because they've long fallen into the trap of taking what MM says at face value, as gospel.

If she says it, it must be true and to maintain that delusion, keep that bubble from popping, they've all got used to running with it.

If the facts don't match up to the ideal of white blonde all American MM as a paragon of motherhood, they ignore it and slam anything that might show otherwise. Such as ME's outburst of the verdict being a 'miscarriage of justice'.

They even tried to use the tragic death of JC's first wife to cast suspicion on him. Ignore the fact she died of an asthma attack, ignore the fact he started an asthma charity in her memory, no, instead imply he killed her. Such underhanded tactics, knowing that US media wouldn't pick up on it, even though it got completely slammed by the Fitzgeralds in Irish media and rightly so.

Molly's life is all about the people in her life applying cognitive dissonance towards her. People getting wrapped up in a Molly-centric bubble in regards to her. To the point where they no longer recognise right from wrong if it involves her. Different standards have been applied to her the moment she found what she thought was her calling, what she thought could keep her stable - JC's children Her family bent over backwards to maintain the stability she had found, at a high cost.

As outsiders to what was now tradition, JC and perhaps even his son never did fully convert to the mindset the rest of the family had willingly trapped themselves into. They can try and use the unused statements from the children as a means to appeal, but the son's words now compared to his words two years ago suggest those statements from 2015 had an element of coercion. The pic on MM's facebook with letters from the children proclaiming their 'love' for her and little else, with a lack of effort to avoid spelling mistakes or write neatly, to convey anything else meaninful, just cutesy scribblings that a boy of Jack's age probably wouldn't want to do willingly. SC, with no memories of her mother, likely didn't want to disappoint the mother-figure in her life, even if MM acted like she was a living doll/mini-me to dote on and dress up.

I hope without her influence, her manipulations, her burdens clouding their judgement, they all find clarity.

This makes me happy, after all that we read and saw yesterday.

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/policy_procedure_manual/b0300.pdf

The establishment of an account, use, or participation in social networking systems;e.g. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace is strictly prohibited by inmates. The establishmentor maintenance of an account on behalf of an inmate is strictly prohibited.

Once Molly is unable to drive the story, my hope is that public interest will dwindle. People will start to support her privately, and get updates from the family if they are still interested. Once FB and Instagram are no longer used as tools to keep the back story alive, the public outpourings of support will die away.

Once Molly is unable to drive the story, my hope is that public interest will dwindle. People will start to support her privately, and get updates from the family if they are still interested. Once FB and Instagram are no longer used as tools to keep the back story alive, the public outpourings of support will die away.

I've reported her facebook profile as inappropriate, and can everyone else please do the same? Utterly unbelievable that fb still have pictures of a convicted murderer posing with her victim's children posted up against the wishes of the children's legal guardians. The more complaints they get, the more likely they'll get their act together and take it down.

How does one report her FB page?
I've reported her facebook profile as inappropriate, and can everyone else please do the same? Utterly unbelievable that fb still have pictures of a convicted murderer posing with her victim's children posted up against the wishes of the children's legal guardians. The more complaints they get, the more likely they'll get their act together and take it down.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...activeFilter=2&DOPPictureSequence=0&obscure=N
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...stName=martens&DOPPictureSequence=0&obscure=N

These are the pics I've been waiting for. Now I think I can let it go. I tried to keep an open mind, though it was difficult when hard and soft evidence piled up and up. My fear was that the US Justice system couldn't look beyond the shiny FBI badge and the shiny blond hair. The jury foreman interview http://video.journalnow.com/Tom-Aamland-jury-foreman-CorbettMartens-trial-32810590?playlistId=14098 showed that this was a thoughtful and painstaking process. God bless JCs family, US Justice and all of you who followed and debated this.

Now finally, Offender ID: 1551729 and Offender ID: T643182 can become what they should be.

YESTERDAY'S NEWS

How does one report her FB page?

Go to her facebook profile, click on the three dots underneath the profile pic and that takes you to the report page. Unfortunately, fb's report procedure doesn't allow you to explain why you're reporting it which is why I think it'll take a volume of complaints before they'll do anything.

I've also reported the Go Fund page for libel, defamation of a deceased person, misleading information, lies, extortion of money with untruthful information

Go to her facebook profile, click on the three dots underneath the profile pic and that takes you to the report page. Unfortunately, fb's report procedure doesn't allow you to explain why you're reporting it which is why I think it'll take a volume of complaints before they'll do anything.

Although JC & his twin were not identical, they are remarkably alike, it mush have been strange for others to see him sitting in the court room. Also, it must have been extremely difficult for him to view the pictures of his dead twin. We have twins in our family, not identical, but you always are aware of the bond between them. At the moment, they are in that 'love to hate you' stage.

http://myfox8.com/2017/08/10/jason-...ens-didnt-just-kill-him-they-slaughtered-him/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444