GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Grant smoked a lot of cigarettes after the not-quite-arrest had been announced on the news was basically all I got out of it. LOL

That's basically all I heard, also.

I guess to just show that they had him under surveillance? ...........I was kinda lost, too.

So is this testimony, dark soil testing positive with the acid, going to end up being from the hog pen?

That's not very good that this soil was submitted in 2013.

Up next is Thomas Willette with RPD, special victims unit.

Oh my, did this detective find Laura's jewelry in the envelope with the cash? If so, wowza.

C. Rowland--is that K.B's daughter check?

OMG! A note to remind himself what to say in interviews about Laura's being missing!

Oh my, did this detective find Laura's jewelry in the envelope with the cash? If so, wowza.

I was just thinking to myself, "I thought Sha stated they had pawned everything of value her mother had?!!!"

:eek:

Screen shots of the handwritten note found in GH parent's home on the back of an old envelope.

Wow. This is way more premeditated than I thought it was.

Yes, how 'bout dat?

The devil is in the details.
icon10.gif

Note preparing for a missing person presser.
Note giving the parents custody of the children, dated July 24--they were arrested the night/early morning hours of the 24th-25th.

Wellll....slid that document in the back door. LOL!!

Raleigh Det. Zeke Morris -- first class investigator, IMO -- good testimony always & keeps things moving along -- always, IIRC, wearing bow ties, which I like!

Searches GH parents house in Kinston -- captures 2 empty coolers -- pics of notes (interesting), other stuff -- seizedAH's Durango, drove to Raleigh -- went back to Raleigh to GH/AH apt. Hears about body parts being found in Tx, so he makes calls to find LA's dentist - had dental recs sent to Tx --

Raleigh Det. Zeke Morris -- first class investigator, IMO -- good testimony always & keeps things moving along -- always, IIRC, wearing bow ties, which I like!

Searches GH parents house in Kinston -- captures 2 empty coolers -- pics of notes (interesting), other stuff -- seizedAH's Durango, drove to Raleigh -- went back to Raleigh to GH/AH apt. Hears about body parts being found in Tx, so he makes calls to find LA's dentist - had dental recs sent to Tx --

BBM. First thing I noticed! Proper southern gentleman with his bowtie. Two thumbs up from me!

Bit of a slow reaction here... GH had such a bad credit rating, he couldn't get a credit card. Yet, the note offered LA $25,000 for the kids. That was so bogus.

It's so clear that GH and AH were afraid that if LA got custody, their would be no money to pay child support. I'm betting GH only wanted custody to get child support and to spite LA.

What a guy...

Over 1,000 pages of information from GH Facebook.

I also wanted to say that Laura also had a great friend in HS. Level headed, tried so hard to help Laura. When she had to say that she would be surprised to know that Laura had been to GH's apt in Raleigh, when Laura had told her she would never, I felt the hurt in her voice. Then her answer to "why do you think she didn't tell you she went to GH's apt in Raleigh?" She stated something to the effect of that "She thought I would be disappointed in her."

I've been there in my past. Saying one thing & doing another when it came to an ex. Having people in your life that support you, but you want to think you made the right choice and so you give someone else another chance......only to have them use you again. Sadly, the chances Laura gave GH turned out to be deadly.

I am praying so hard for justice for GH & AH. I don't see that it's fair that one of them get off & the other one pay for what happened. They were both, clearly, involved with the killing & disposal of Laura.

bbm

I don't see why they both weren't charged with murder/conspiracy to murder? In Michael Bargo case, the two girls who lured the victim to the place where he was eventually beaten to death and many other horrific things done to him, they were both found guilty of conspiracy to murder and sentenced to life in prison w/o parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95