GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine is the cameraman for WRAL and he said this was the most gruesome trial he has been a part of

So you're friends with Chad, eh? I've chatted with him several times in the past, starting with the Cooper trial.

If I never hear the words "Monkey Joes" again in my life, I will be content.

BTW, I looked up this place and checked out their "menu". The only actual meal worthy food they had is pizza. The rest is candy, popcorn, ice cream, etc.
How often did these poor kids eat crappy MJ pizza* for meals?
It seems like they took them there to play and have dinner often. No wonder they had disgestive issues.

*And I know is it crappy because I read the reviews of the place, plus experience tells me those types of places ALWAYS have cardboard, tastless pizza!

:scared:

What did I miss?!

The news articles read were to try and discredit Pablo Trinidad.
He claims to have not seen anything detailing the case (strangulation, luring, etc.) Def. is trying to say he read/saw these stories. PA pointed out they were printouts from online articles, which he would have no access to.

I got all that when Det. started reading them aloud.
I still do not get why HE was the one stuck reading them, or the point of everything else they had him read... ahh well.

I can imagine this judge with one of those fancy libraries at his house with wood paneling and leather chairs...smoking a cigar...lol!

Could someone please let the defense know that this trial is about a murder, not about who was the better parent? It's actually making me mad the direction he is taking this. It makes NO sense. He wrote songs about KILLING her. He and his wife chopped her up, we saw him buying the saw to do it. He drove to Texas, and threw her in a creek. I don't give a crap about what kind of parent he was. I think murdering the mother of your children pretty much negates all of this. I'm sorry... but this guy is really pis$ing me off.

I think GH wrote these emails with the thought of how it would look/sound if read by family court people. He wrote that 'I give Grant the kids' note thinking about LE reading it and later after he and his spouse killed her and chopped her up he wrote a note about what he should say to help find her with LE, again, in mind.

He is such a clever fool.

I can imagine this judge with one of those fancy libraries at his house with wood paneling and leather chairs...smoking a cigar...lol!

LOL don't forget the snifter of brandy and smoking jacket!

What did I miss?!

She just pretty much wiped out the "online article" evidence. The defense was inferring that Pablo could have gotten the info from that article which was dated I think in June 2012, and he interviewed Pablo in August. But they forgot that he had given the same story in January 2012, way prior to that information being put online.

hmmm....defense lawyer putting his arm around GH to show the jury he's "human"?

She just pretty much wiped out the "online article" evidence. The defense was inferring that Pablo could have gotten the info from that article which was dated I think in June 2012, and he interviewed Pablo in August. But they forgot that he had given the same story in January 2012, way prior to that information being put online.

That was a great moment! Plus, Pablo wouldn't have access to the Internet in jail. That article was published online. Inmates can only watch TV and then only if they are in the day room at Wake County Jail.

hmmm....defense lawyer putting his arm around GH to show the jury he's "human"?

The stare-in-the-distance look on GH's face afterwards sorta said 'That man ever touches me again I'll feed him to the alligators'.

Doesn't appear GH will be testifying. He would have no credibility anyway. He's toast. Done. Bye Bye killer.

Think they will do closing arguments this afternoon and get the case to the jury?

That was a great moment! Plus, Pablo wouldn't have access to the Internet in jail. That article was published online. Inmates can only watch TV and then only if they are in the day room at Wake County Jail.

That's why I didn't know where they were going with that. Generally articles online are updated as new information comes in, so it wasn't very accurate, plus you hit the nail on the head... inmates aren't generally out surfing the web LOL!!! That was a very desperate move, and I think the jury knows it. At this point, they realize that the songs yesterday, and the video of him actually buying the saw were probably the final nails in his coffin... I hope.

Think they will do closing arguments this afternoon and get the case to the jury?

I hope so, but I'm thinking the defense is going to drag this out as long as they can. The day is young, let's move it along!!!!

Since KB testi-phony didn't help GH, I don't see what they wouldn't now put him on the stand? After all, AH is not gonna testify there (I'm assuming) to dis-credit his story...don't know how that works, but assuming she wouldn't wanna testify 'cause it would hurt her in her own trial.

The defense does NOT have ANYTHING else. I think this is a case now where they should put him on the stand now. It's his only "chance"...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922