GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they came back from break and called Amanda to the stand how many of you would fall out of your chairs? :groucho:
Never happen, but dang it would sure get everyones jaws to drop!:what:

Had to pop out for a little bit there. Has the deefence team rested? If not, do we know how many other witnesses they are going to call?

They are about to resume now JellyB....

ETA- And we shall find out DT's plans :)

The first chair defense lawyer looks like he's not paying attention half the time....

doesn't look like he's gonna testify....judge asks him if he knows his rights and that he has right to testify or not testify, he says yes your honor (as in he understands).

If I never hear the words "Monkey Joes" again in my life, I will be content.

BTW, I looked up this place and checked out their "menu". The only actual meal worthy food they had is pizza. The rest is candy, popcorn, ice cream, etc.
How often did these poor kids eat crappy MJ pizza* for meals?
It seems like they took them there to play and have dinner often. No wonder they had disgestive issues.

*And I know is it crappy because I read the reviews of the place, plus experience tells me those types of places ALWAYS have cardboard, tastless pizza!

This is the extent of GH's interaction with his kids. He takes them to MJ's so they can bounce around by themselves while he schmoozes with Lauren. AH and/or Sha did everything else IMO. He killed their beloved mother. He is a horrible failure of a father.

I think Laura was right that he's a sociopath.

Cameraman, please move the cam off GH. Thanks.

lol...geevee, we might have 2 verdict-watches going at same time, this one might come before our other one!

Wonder how long the charging conference will take?

Is JSS watching this? Maybe they need to tape this for her...you know, schedule and all...remaining on schedule....

Judge Stevens LOVES his schedule! I bet his dinner is on the table at a certain time each evening!

ETA: Why doesn't he send them to lunch now, then start the closing arguments at 1:00? Is it b/c he wants to have lunch at 1:00, like they have done all the other days?

WTF? JURY INSTRUCTIONS? I can't leave y'all for ONE day because you finish a trial without me??? :crying: what did I miss????

seattlechiquita!

You missed GH jamming out in court yesterday to his "Broomstick Rider" being played.

Karen Berry took the stand, we think, for the Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog