GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here.

I joined this site because I wanted to keep tabs on Kelli's disappearance. I am currently local to the area (have lived here for about a year and a half.) I work at Fort Bragg as a civilian and my husband is active duty Army.

My house is off post towards Eastover so I commute on 295 daily. I know where FB is located but I have never been there. I also noticed where Kelli's apartment complex is located the last time I drove on Ramsey.

Has anyone read the Statement Analysis of what NH has said (or what little the media has realeased)? It's very interesting! I found it on ***************************

I hope and pray that the appropriate areas are being searched by LE. I understand why we don't know more right now, but I wish we did. The amount of information on the Fayetteville Observer website amounts to hardly anything. I wanted to participate and bring my dog when they last asked for volunteers to search, but I was (still am) super sick and not physically up to it.

As a parent, all the other threads I have started to look at on this site are so sad and truly terrifying beyond words. I even ordered a kit for my son from the Klaas foundation to ease my mind a little bit!

Welcome to websleuths Jackie!
We appreciate your words!
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Mook. I agree she does plead out like Kelli is being held captive. I do hope she is alive.

That would be wonderful if she is. Maybe that is why police ask searchers to look for her items rather than for her. Who knows.. I think it's more believable than MB murdering her IMO.

But I also think family is just holding out for hope she is alive and don't want to accept that she is probably dead. Who would?

I see the same thought going over in his head when he is in front of the camera. He should have been there to protect her. But he wasn't. He was in Florida. I can't imagine the guilt he must feel for not being able to protect her. Poor guy.

How about a phone call?
That might have made a difference!

OT This was sad!

Mary J. Moore, 45, died after she was struck by a vehicle on a street in West Allis around 1 a.m. Sunday. Separately, a friend was speeding her son, Thomas M. Olson, 22, to the hospital to see her when he struck three parked cars and overturned, West Allis Deputy Chief Charles Padgett said. Olson was killed in the crash about 5:30 a.m. Sunday

I guess that means we're changing the subject?

Change the subject?????
What??????????

I didn't get my post in soon enough.
The accident above is very sad.

That would be wonderful if she is. Maybe that is why police ask searchers to look for her items rather than for her. Who knows.. I think it's more believable than MB murdering her IMO.

But I also think family is just holding out for hope she is alive and don't want to accept that she is probably dead. Who would?

I dont think she is in the area!
Her phone maybe but her no!
JO

Has Justin said anything at all?
Is he where hes supposed to be?

VOH as far as the cover up goes...I never meant that I thought you were part of it. If you are speaking about something that I posted. When I mentioned a cover up as a possibility, I was talking about more than one person from Froggy Bottoms but I never meant YOU...I hope you didn't think that. I never thought you were a possible POI. Sorry.

Now lets all sing a friendship song...Woe, we need you.

Hey no worries! I did not take it personally. You guys are exploring every possibility and that's a good thing. That's what sleuths should do. No need to apologize.

Friendship by Cole Porter and go!

I dont think she is in the area!
Her phone maybe but her no!
JO

Has Justin said anything at all?
Is he where hes supposed to be?

IMOO, I think that's why the NC Police were having the FL Police get in contact with someone in the beginning. I think they were looking for this "Justin" because he WAS the last person to get the text from Kelli. Again, :moo:

WELCOME JACKIE!

Good to get the locals' perspectives. I've never been to Fayetteville or even close to it so it's very helpful to have folks in the area.

If Kelli is being held captive, it's not for ransom. No one has come forth in the nearly 2.5 weeks to make any demand. She's not a child that someone else is going to raise as their own. There's no evidence that's come out that anyone had recently threatened her, there's been nothing about any drama at the bar itself that Friday night.

There's been no evidence of someone else besides NH being the last to see her. The text messages were sent to indicate she was home and safe, but the location pings show she did not send those from her apartment. NH is in jail so if she's being "held captive" it can't be by him.

I agree. The only thing I could think of is if there are texts on her phone from that night that we are unaware of and that LE already knows about. Maybe someone (not Justin people) that is obsessed with her and wants to keep her captive as a sex slave. Maybe someone she thought was a friend and knew about her outing at the bar. Then that would explain the random got home safely texts if this guy knew about Nick being her ride. Maybe he read some of the messages on her phone before sending the responses. This would give him time to get away with her if he knew Mike was out of town. This is very far fetched but if I were to step out of the "Nick" box, it's the only thing I can see possible.

Time to get up and get me some :lamb: while there is still :sunshine:

Then have a cool beverage :toast: SYL

Wouldnt it make sense that the family is privy to more information than we are? If so, Kelli's mom certainly does not seem to be looking for a body but calling to Kelli and or a perp. I don't have a theory yet but it seems more than wishful prayerful thinking.

My understanding is the police have not revealed all evidence and information to the family either.

IMOO, I think that's why the NC Police were having the FL Police get in contact with someone in the beginning. I think they were looking for this "Justin" because he WAS the last person to get the text from Kelli. Again, :moo:

Yes and he was also in NC with her when her husband was out of town.
Husband wife had no comunication all weekend but Kelli and justin did
Red flags to me.

JMO

Love Triangle?

How about a phone call?
That might have made a difference!

Who said he didn't make a phone call? Just because he didn't talk to her doesn't mean he didn't try. He probably thought she was avoiding him.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here.

I joined this site because I wanted to keep tabs on Kelli's disappearance. I am currently local to the area (have lived here for about a year and a half.) I work at Fort Bragg as a civilian and my husband is active duty Army.

My house is off post towards Eastover so I commute on 295 daily. I know where FB is located but I have never been there. I also noticed where Kelli's apartment complex is located the last time I drove on Ramsey.

Has anyone read the Statement Analysis of what NH has said (or what little the media has realeased)? It's very interesting! I found it on the Statement Analysis ("Seamus") blog.

I hope and pray that the appropriate areas are being searched by LE. I understand why we don't know more right now, but I wish we did. The amount of information on the Fayetteville Observer website amounts to hardly anything. I wanted to participate and bring my dog when they last asked for volunteers to search, but I was (still am) super sick and not physically up to it.

As a parent, all the other threads I have started to look at on this site are so sad and truly terrifying beyond words. I even ordered a kit for my son from the Klaas foundation to ease my mind a little bit!

Welcome Jackie! Glad to have you here:)

Who said he didn't make a phone call? Just because he didn't talk to her doesn't mean he didn't try. He probably thought she was avoiding him.

Well he said the last time they spoke was friday! Now if he called her id think he would have said something like i was trying to call her all weeekend but we get he thought something was FISHEY when she didnt report to work on monday!.

See u see things a tad differently than i do!
LE knows!

JMO

As far as arguments that seem to be simmering over, let me clarify a few things.

1. As a certified insider, VOH is the person I would trust the most as to assess feelings on a local, live basis with regard to the case, coupled with the fact that he has been demonstrably professional in his own dissemination in what he sees. that has helped me create my own critital thinking paths with regard to the case.

2. Even though I believe Nick Holbert is highly likely to be involved in Kelli's disappearance, I have never attacked his personal character. The only thing I have judged are his actions and his history. I don't think his "way" of talking or whatnot have anything to do with the crime. In addition, his sex offender status, while significant, is not the only factor either. His actions AS a registered sex offender, coupled with the reason he committed his original offense compared to other RSO's whose crimes have escalated in the past, as well as his being the last person to admit to seeing Kelli alive, and alone, has led me to believe about his guilt. But I don't judge him by the fact he acts "typically" like a criminal; that cannot determine the actual crime as much as circumstantial evidence and historical perspective can provide.

2. As far as Mike and Kelli's marriage: I was in the military myself and have seen the problems that young soldiers have in marriages. While we can speculate about the state of their marriage, of which I have no clue nor would have need to speculate, I can pretty much determine that Mike had nothing to do DIRECTLY with Kelli's disappearance. Whether he acted in conspiracy with others may be possible, it is highly improbable. But the point is that his actual marital status with Kelli, whether they were separated or a "time out" long weekend apart, or in fact happily married, is all irrevelent to the disappearance based upon every other public factor that any of us have been exposed to.

3. Same for Justin.

4. As far as other individuals, they may have had incidental contact with Kelli with regard to her marital status (extramarital sex). But this is a possibility, not an accusation, but something that would be an obvious point of investigation. Speculating on any interaction that Kelli may or may not have had, including behaviors with regard to either infidelity or other such contact, have not surfaced. Such information would most probably be publicly denoted in the investigation if it existed, in my opinion.

So to conclude, I do not look at the behaviors of anyone involved to be relevant as much as the circumstantial evidence coupled with any as-yet unreleased interrogations / interviews, and since this is not a game of Clue where everything is in plain sight, but rather a professionally conducted investigation where relevant data is not released, I think that getting mad or snippy only makes it harder.

Right now, my main focus is on Kelli's safety or situation. More specifically, that is how I feel. I ALSO note that had Nick been on GPS monitoring, as I have said before, LE would have incontrovertible proof on Nick's involvement, or lack of involvement, with no ambiguity, and their investigation would have been far easier. I also believe that had Nick been on GPS, this would also have affected his way of thinking, to the point where he may not have committed a crime because he would have known that LE would have been able to trace his every move.

This is why I believe a federally-imposed law should be mandated for all RSO's to wear GPS for at least their registration period (in Nick's case, lifetime). Think of how many victims would never be victimized on this tenet alone. Finally, RSO's must pay for their GPS, or as a taxpayer, I would gladly pay for their federal incarceration for failure to follow a condition of their registration. Either way, society is much safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3